The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Great scents going!

Iced Cinna Buns - SSS. Droolworthy.

Coffee Ice Cream - LOL. Smells really good.

Berry Mojito - CYS. Haven't checked on this yet.

Horn of Plenty - Beecharmer's. Ditto.

I'm melting Carol's Apple Pie a la Mode...a very nice apple scent. I have Berry Jam still burning.

I have been melting SSS Lemony Fresh (1/2 of the tart) all day, and it still smells wonderful.Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gif This is one strong and fragrant little tart!

!

Aria, got a sampler bag of Carol's pie slices. oh gosh they are just too darling! they all smell so good-fruits with sugared pie crust. the stand out for my nose is her key lime pie. oh gosh, got to get a bag of the pie tarts. I almost did this order but wanted to try first.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon You are SO tempting me! :P I saw those pie slices the other day and they are just too darned cute. Maybe I'll just take a little look and see if there's any left. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Melting BG's Vanilla Almond Twist. LUV this scent!!! [smilie=th_pardon]

sweet-I almost ordered two bags because I read she just made one batch. I didn't look but maybe there are some left. I think there were 7 left when I ordered on Monday. they are darling.

!

Aria, got a sampler bag of Carol's pie slices. oh gosh they are just too darling! they all smell so good-fruits with sugared pie crust. the stand out for my nose is her key lime pie. oh gosh, got to get a bag of the pie tarts. I almost did this order but wanted to try first.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon You are SO tempting me! :P I saw those pie slices the other day and they are just too darned cute. Maybe I'll just take a little look and see if there's any left. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Melting BG's Vanilla Almond Twist. LUV this scent!!! [smilie=th_pardon]

sweet-I almost ordered two bags because I read she just made one batch. I didn't look but maybe there are some left. I think there were 7 left when I ordered on Monday. they are darling.

I emailed Carol because there were none listed on the site. I had an order from her today and wanted to add to it. There are none left.

Another Yankee day here.

Last night was Cottage Breeze

This morning :

Midnight Jasmine

Blue Hydrangea

Moonlight Garden swirl jar

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon It smells like a flower shop around here.

thanks, candlelove.

starting out the day with

CBV-Cosmopolitan in the LR

Tokyo Spring in the bath

CFTKR-My Muse in the BR

today it is bathe and groom the dogs day. Ode to joy!

have a great day, everyone.

Michele~ Thanks for the heads up on the pie slices...I was looking high and low for them on the site and couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about!

Melting Ashley's Fortune Cookie....first one of the batch that is light in scent....but it's a nice fragrance.

Have a great day all! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Haven't made it in here in a while, but thought I'd list a few of the scents I've been melting lately:

Nene's Country Cabin (or something like that...I've been working through an old "spice" sampler I got from her)

EW Frosty Farts

MD Masquerade

MD Apricot Oatmeal Cookies

EW Coffee with Santa

Good morning.....

Susan, your latest haul from Carol sounds fantastic....the pie slices were so tempting, but I resisted! Hope you are enjoying everything!

I have one tart melting right now.....Island Fresh Gain from Carol. It is scenting the entire house with a clean, refreshing fragrance. I am not a huge fan of laundry type scents, but every once in awhile I like to melt one to "clear the air".

Csweeney, it was 30 degrees here this morning, too. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Cmarie, nice to see you!

I've got another busy day today. All this fun of banquets, short trips with friends, restaurants, and just plain goofing off is starting to make me feel like I need a quiet break of solitude. Do I sound old? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97] [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting Cheryl's Spiced Pumpkin Nectar before heading out again.

Have a happy Thursday, friends!

Gail

Good Morning!

Aria, Island Fresh Gain is my one and only clean scent. I'm not that into clean scents but I love that one soooo much!!!

I just ordered 2 new candles from YC - Fresh Mint and Garden Cucumber. I have no idea what to expect from Garden Cucumber, but the candle is soooo pretty!

I'm melting Carol's Lemon Squares.

I have been SO enjoying Phoebe the hummingbird on her nest. Watching here is totally calming and realxing. I will keep this short ( still Comp. issues). I am melting an old fav.CHC-Cedar and Saffron. I'm off for my therapy/massage in a bit, so I'll try and check in later. DS turns 20 tomorrow. Boy I feel ancient..

LLVV, yes....lovin' Island Fresh Gain...it's a winner for sure. It's still going strong! I was going to start another melter, but I don't want to overdo the fragrance thing! This one packs a punch! Ooo, gonna have to look at the new YC scents....cucumber sounds good for hot summer days.

Okay, just came from Nene's site and Missy has added a bunch of NEW SCENTS! AAAccckkk!!!! There is one called OOO La La that is calling my name! I think I will place an order later on.

Well, it is sunny and 63 degrees right now, so I am headed out with my mp3 and taking a nice walk!!

TTFN!!!

Hello everyone. My jury duty is over and I'm really relieved. It got a little hairy in the jury room but the foreperson (she is a former Marine) did a great job of keeping everyone in line.

I'm melting Cast Iron Cookies from Can-Do. I love this scent.

Aria - I saw all those new scents Missy has added. I want them.

Happy Birthday to your son Kim!!

Fragrant Memories has a wonderful Island Fresh Gain!

Melting Pumpkin Bread Puddin from Can-Do and torenntial rain from AMS!

Kim~ I have been watching Phoebe too! She is such a beautiful bird and I also find it relaxing. I always put the volume on HIGH and listen to all the bird calls. I love it. (Thanks Gail!!!)

Oh my Pam...What happened that you needed a Marine to break it up???

Melting

CYS Harvest Kitchen... [smilie=th_WE1summer013] one of my favorite scents from Judy!! I could melt it 24/7.

LOL Apple Danish in FR...delicious.

Melting SSS Caramel Cinnamon latte at work today....one of my favs [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting SSS Chai Tea, but your latte scent_smile__by_luckylinx.gif sounds yummy!