The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Changing out the melters again to EW Pink Pucker and Cotton Candy.

Jules-Email me your address and I will send you some EW too. I need to get rid of some of my stash.

My DD's friend was here the other night and since she visited DD's apartment she was hooked on tarts too. I gave her an old YC electric melter and let her pick out about 25 tarts. She was in tart heaven! I love creating new addicts. DD's friend felt guilty but DD assured her it was okay. It gave me an excuse to buy more!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] [smilie=th_ecd36868]

My DD's friend was here the other night and since she visited DD's apartment she was hooked on tarts too. I gave her an old YC electric melter and let her pick out about 25 tarts. She was in tart heaven! I love creating new addicts. DD's friend felt guilty but DD assured her it was okay. It gave me an excuse to buy more!! :lol: :lol:

[smilie=iagree] It's fun introducing newbies to the wonderful world of smellies!

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Maurie - sending good thoughts that BOTH companies offer your DH employment! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Melting CChunkies Cinna-Butter Frosting. Sweet cinnamon goodness! [smilie=th_31]

I'm melting lemon drop from County Heart Candles in the bathroom, Washday from CFTKR in the bedroom, Clean and Fresh from GHBT's in the kitchen and French Vanilla from Mia Bella in the laundry room. It has been such a beautiful day!!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Today I've been melting Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do and fudge nut brownie from AMS. These two smell really good together!

Good luck to your DH, Maurie. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Fingers crossed.

Candied Apple went [smilie=th_ecd36868] so I already swapped out for YC Velvet Petals. I have many floral Yankees.

Thank you, Michele, for your sweet offer. I'll message you on FB.

Lady & Michele~ I am very jealous of your Everyday Whims stash!!!

Maggie-please email me your address and I will be happy to share some EW stash with you.

Michele~ Oh No....I could never steal your EW stash...that is priceless!!!! But you are sooooo sweet to offer!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

What does EW stand for and I am right to think the store no longer exists?

Karrie

Karrie~ Yep...EW is Everyday Whims and she closed up suddenly....oh... about a year ago..I think. Her stuff was amazing and strong. The scents were true and really delicious! I think her "Coffee with Santa" won a "Scent Oscar" on this board! LOL

Melting

Strawberry Creamcake from SSS

Strawberry Jelly from SSS

"Scent Oscar" for sure! Fabulous scent. Little by Little, I've been melting what's left of my EW stash. Sometimes it's hard to let go. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tonight's scent is from Scentsy: Toasted Caramel Sugar. Yum!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Glazed Cinnamon Donuts (awesooome...for those CBV fans....this scent matches her Cinnamon Donuts which is da bomb).

I'm burning Berry Jam.

Blueberry fans...Carol listed Blueberry Zucchini Bread this afternoon. It made my day!!!

Maggie-I wish you would reconsider. I have way too much to ever melt. I want to clean out some of it. You would be doing me a favor.

Michele~ Well....if your really sure... [smilie=th_ecd36868]....you are giving me an offer I can't refuse...(but I would be happy to purchase them from you!) I don't have FB so I will put my email here:

Thanks Michele!!

Melting

Whiff n Sniff's Orange Coconut Crunch....o my gosh... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Right now it's:

Sweet Country Custard - SSS. Ahhhh!

Sugared Corn Pudding - CCS. Another winner.

Zucchini Nut Bread - Beecharmer's Cottage. First melt from here and I'm pleased.

I had Cinnamon Donuts from Can Do but didn't care for that one. Changed it out to Plumeria - Can Do.

ETA: added Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding, Beecharmer's. Yum!

Jason--Don't you just love that Fruit Salad? It and the Strawberry Buttercream are my favorites of Yankee's new ones.

This morning I am finishing up my Mango Peach Salsa from last night. Have to leave early to get the Jeep fixed so will be out all day. Nancy

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Glazed Cinnamon Donuts (awesooome...for those CBV fans....this scent matches her Cinnamon Donuts which is da bomb).

I'm burning Berry Jam.

Blueberry fans...Carol listed Blueberry Zucchini Bread this afternoon. It made my day!!!

Oh, how could you? Blueberry Zucchini Bread? Caved and added a few more. [smilie=th_e16] Should ship today. Thanks for the heads-up.

YC Greenhouse this morning.

Morning!

Blue Raspberry Slushee, CYS

Marie's Pink Cookies, SSS. Love this scent.

Vermont Maple Sugar Syrup, Candles Scent from Heaven.

Pumpkin Banana Bread, LOL

RVC with Pink Frosting, Cheryl's

Pumpkin Apple Butter, GHBT

Hope everyone has a good day!

This morning I started with melts from EW - Cup of Joe Pumpkin and Country Berry Hotcakes. Burning the remainder of an SSS Secret Recipe candle.

[smilie=th_e16]