The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Starting off with Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do. I just can't get enough of this wonderful cinnamon scent from Donna! [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting Monkey Juice by CBV downstairs-yummy banana, bubblegum, tropical goodness!

[smilie=th_autumboy] Good Monday!!

Today I have an old favorite from Carol!! Its Pink Sugared Strawberry and its an incredible scent that she just makes better with every order!! Yummers [smilie=th_00000020] its drool worthy!!

Have a great day [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

It's Monday...why can't I ever sleep in on my days off? smiley-sleep026.gif

Welcome to March!emoticon-object-027.gif

Melting Can Do Corn Puddin' in the LR and Can Do Lemongrass & Olive in the kitchen. Nene's Spa is still going in the BR.

I'm liking this corn puddin...didn't think I would.

Hope your day goes swimmingly!

smiley-sport038.gif

emoticon-object-011.gif

Good mornign. I am melting Grandma's Zucchinni Bread. My computer is still messed up. All of my on-line banking is compromised. I am so frustrated at this point. I'll check in when possible and I hope to get this resolved soon.

Good Morning!

I started a woodwick this morning in Melon. Scent is awesome very summery, but I needed that with all this snow on the ground! And its great to hear the crackling of the woodwick!

Debbie

good morning, all and happy March.

CFTLR-caramel swirl

Can-do Baby Love BR

nene's-basil sage mint in the bath-trying to squeeze the last drops out of this good one!

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting SSS Cherry Chip Cake. I cut it in half, and it still is strong and yummie.Yummy_blinkie_by_Hinata777.gif

Wow, I can't believe it's already March.

I'm starting off the month with Carol's Mango Peach Salsa.

Good morning.

Sharonana, I can' get enough of the Corn Pudding scent. The name doesn't sound like it would be good, but I really like it too.

Katzncandles, I hope your computer issues get resolved quickly. :P

This morning I'm melting Southern Star Scents , Cowgirls & Pearls in the br. and burning a candle in the kitchen - Italian Ice from Bissy's Boutique.

I've been burning this Italian Ice scent all weekend and it is wonderful. Fresh and sweet.

Hi peeps!

Katz, I'm sorry to hear you're still having computer troubles. How horrid! I was hoping things were going better by now, darn it. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I'm starting the month by finishing up Cheryl's Christmas Past. I'm so over fall and holiday scents but I'm in "use 'em up" mode. Fortunately I don't have a big stash and will soon be digging into my new spring scents! :?

Here's wishing everyone a fantastic March 2010! :P

Gail

Hi guys. I'm so glad it's March, I hope no more snow. Melting: Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee by Carol. Burining a 3 layered votive candle by Old Va, farm grown, Sweet Lillies, Gardenia Blossom, and Poppy Fields. Smells wonderful. Have a great day.

Susan

Melting Downy from Tara's all over the house. It is so wonderful! I hope she keeps having these Friday Facebook sales. I love her tarts.

(waves her pompoms at Gail, cheering her along with her dwindling fall/winter stash)

CFTKR-cake bake cute little bunny she sent as a freebie

Candledippers-Little Black Dress in BR

CCCC Citrus Linen water in the bath; one of my favs.

Thanks for the cheer, Susan! :P

I had to take a break from the spicy, bakery scents. Melting Can-Do's Lemongrass & Olive. What a lovely change!

Gail

So glad it's March. February may be the shortest month, but to me it just seems to drag on and on...

Melting Vanilla Suede from Scentsy in the kitchen, living room and loft and Enchanted Mist from Scentsy in the powder room.

Katzncandles, I hope your computer issues get resolved quickly. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

:P Katz - I hope it isn't as serious as it sounds. :?

burning a candle in the kitchen - Italian Ice from Bissy's Boutique.

Jules - I really liked Bissy's tarts - good & strong. Are her candles as good as her tarts?

Melting HOT's Sugared Vanilla.

Earlier today I finished up my Caribbean Escape candle from BBW and now have on a Yankee Coconut Bay candle and YC Island Guava tart in my new spring mosaic tart burner that I got today. I also bought the beehive tart burner and two of the votive holders to go with it. Have a great night, all. :P