The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Viennalady

Joining you from Europe

Guest Viennalady

Hi everybody!

I love Yankee Candles a lot and this new love is getting stronger and stronger. Scented candles comfort my soul in such a beautiful way. I hardly don't know any other brands but I am very interested in dive into the delicious smell of the scented candle world.

I am living in the beautiful city of Vienna in Austria in the heart of Europe. I really love to live here and even after 36 years of living here I am full of awe and greatfulness, when I am walking through the beautiful and very old streets of Vienna. The city is full of history and has been founded about 2000 years ago, so it has a very special atmosphere. Also it is a city of music and art and you can feel there is a special tingling in the air.

I am making my living as a spiritual teacher and healer. My intention is to reconnect the people, who come to me, to the love and wisdom of their soul. I am blessed to do this work quite a long time now. I am 59 years old.

I discovered candlefind just recently and I loved this site from the first sight. There is such a liveness and a warm heart-felt feeling here so I love to join your discussions.

I hope you gracefully overlook my sometimes poor english.

[smilie=th_gagme]

A big hug to all of you!

[smilie=th_gagme] Viennalady! I'm glad you found us! Your intro is truly lovely. Your admiration for Vienna shines brightly and I'm very intrigued by your profession. Oh, and your love of scented candles makes you fit in perfectly here! Enjoy this happy, helpful place.

Gail

[smilie=th_gagme] Viennalady...glad you've joined us! Vienna sounds like a beautiful city. When I hear Vienna, I think of the von Trapp family and the movie 'Sound of Music'. You have come to the right place to hear about many new, wonderful candle vendors that will gladly ship outside the US. Have fun! [smilie=bagover]

Viennalady~ [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whole_Gang] You sound like a lovely person and I think you will enjoy all the sweet people that love scents here!!!

Welcome to the group! I love Europe, My husband and I spent some time in Munich Germany and we went to Austria for the day. Love it and I can see why you love it too.

Greetings, my family is from Vienna! Most relatives are now in Linz. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

So glad you found us! We will be interested to see what candle vendors are making their way across the ocean.

Viennalady, welcome to the forum. You are going to learn so much about our llittle hobby here! So nice, how you love where you live!!! Enjoy!

Guest Viennalady
Greetings, my family is from Vienna! Most relatives are now in Linz. [smilie=th_c032]

So glad you found us! We will be interested to see what candle vendors are making their way across the ocean.

Oh thats amazing, that your family is from Vienna! My parents live near Linz and I worked there 2 years. Nice to meet you!

I hope you are right that there will be some candle vendors, who accept orders from Europe. I would really love to order excitiing new scented candles!

Thank you all for your warm hearted wellcome!

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

Viennalady, so sorry for a late welcome. I somehow overlooked this when you posted on Saturday.

Vienna has always intrigued me. I've never been there but it is one of the cities I would love to visit. You're right; the culture, the music, the music, the music...did I mention music? lol

I'll keep a special eye out for vendors that ship to Europe. Is it just candles that you are looking for, or do you also like wax tarts or melts?(wickless candles)

Guest Viennalady

I'll keep a special eye out for vendors that ship to Europe. Is it just candles that you are looking for, or do you also like wax tarts or melts?(wickless candles)

Thank you so much for your nice welcome. I am also looking for tarts or melts. I am ruthless in exploring new scents in candles, all kind of melting are interesting for me. God, I didn't know how lovely flavours are there out in the candle world. I only know Yankee Candles. I love to read your candle reviews and it seems to me that I can nearly smell the scents you are describing.

[smilie=th_we0081]

How exciting to have you join us from across the pond! I have been to Austria (though not Vienna specifically) and was just charmed by your beautiful country! Welcome!

[smilie=th_we0081]

Guest Viennalady

After some reading of your "scents of the day" I must confessed, that I am a little bit confused about the abreviations you are all using. Please is it possible, that someone will translate for me, what kind of vendor you are referring. I was reading the directory with the list of all vendors, but this didn't really help me. I would love to know, what you are talking about when you talk about vendors and scented candles.

What for instance does that mean:

SSS

CFTKR

LR

CBV

CYS

CM&M

GC

GG

CCCC

BBW

S&S