The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Anyone tried...

Has anyone tried Circle E's Plumeria Candle? I loved this scent when they sold it in Bath & Body Works. I'm pretty sure you can only find it online now=/ Anyhow, I saw on the website they have a Plumeria candle. I absolutely love Circle E Candles. I usually buy them at the salon I work at but we don't carry this fragrance so I'm just wondering if the scent throw is good and if it smells similar to the BBW. Their candles are pricey so I don't want to spend all that money on a dud lol.

I haven't tried their Plumeria, but I've tried two other florals from Circle E and they are both favorites now. Wisteria, and Hill Country Bluebonnets. Considering how much I like these other flower scents from there, I wouldn't hesitate to try their Plumeria.

Maybe you could request that your salon order one or two of this scent to sell, so you can get a sneak peek sniff.

Jules, that is a great idea.

I also have a saved seller search from ebay that sells them reasonably priced. She has Plumeria in her drop down menu on this page. a 12 oz for $14.00 The shipping for me(I live in Ohio) is only $3.99 UPS ground. She lives in TX. that is cheap shipping, I think. 100% feedback. here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Circle-E-Candle-12-Ounce-Choose-Fragrance_W0QQitemZ330398842377QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCandles?var=&hash=item7dba8d4b63

Susan,

I just placed an order with the ebay company you provided the link to=)

I'm not a floral fan by any means but like I said, I love the BBW scent so hopefully this candles resembles that. Plus I need to start buying more spring/summery scents.

Thanks again for that link=)

Hey guys I got my Plumeria candle in a couple days ago! The vendor was really great. Super fast & cheap shipping! As far as the candle, I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. The scent throw is okay and the scent itself is growing on me. It doesn't quite smell like what I remember BBW Plumeria smelling like but I do smell a resemblance. If you want to try Circle E scents out I would recommend that vendor. Thanks again for the link, Susan.