The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Good morning Cupids!

Hope everyone has a great day-we are starting off the day with:

Butt Naked-Backroad Hobbies

Lovespell-Can Do

Cupid's Pink Mischief Cake-LOL

Rachel goes Pink-CYS

Eat candy and sniff flowers-just don't do too much sipping of the vino or you might sniff candy and eat flowers... [smilie=th_a194]

Happy Valentine's Day all. DH gave me the most adorable Teddy Bear to add to my stuffed animal zoo....so cute. We will go out for dinner later

LR....Can-Do Lemon Wedges

comp.. FA McGee's Viva la Juicy and I am loving this. Florals, fruits, a little musk and effervescence to make it interesting. Has been going since last night.

Have a good day all and eat ALL the chocolate you want today. [smilie=th_a194]

Happy Valentine's Day! [smilie=th_a194] It's going to be 70 degrees today. That's gift enough! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting Cheryl's Pumpkin Pie Spice this morning. I think my nose is off because I love this one, know the batch has been yummy and strong, but I can't smell it. Candle nose syndrome, I guess. :?

Gail

Happy Valentine's day wax buddies! [smilie=thank_you]

Cbgirl - Donna's Pumpkin Bread Pudding is [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet].....luv that one!

The morning melt was Nene's Pumpkin Cream. Luv pumpkin...never tire of melting it. Have just changed to K's Kreations Nutmeg, another fave of mine. [smilie=group_hug]

Happy Valentine's Day. Gail: I agree with 70 would be a lovely gift. Aria: I hope you start to feel better soon.

I am melting CCCC-Egyptian Musk and TEST WAX- Can-Do-Oklahoma Rain.

I hope everyone has a very nice day. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

burning vanilla from Mia Bella's in the kitchen

and Slate and stone from mia bella's in the living room.

Breezes and Sunshine from CFTKR in bedroom and Laundramat in the bathroom from GHBT's.

have a great valentines day everyone!

Just can't get enough of this Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Can-Do....melting this again today...I really stocked up on this one! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Happy Valentine's Day! In honor of the occasion I am melting Cupid's Kiss from Crosscreek, and Falling In Love - also from Crosscreek.

Cupid (and Deana) must be working some magic in this household because for the first time EVER, my husband asked me if I was melting one of my 'smelly tarts' and actually commented that he liked it! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Aria~ Hope you feel better soon and that the salt water helped! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Jason~ That name sounds SOOO good that I just have to try that tart next time I order!

Re-melting Welcome Home today...think I need to step up the scenting today!

Have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

For the afternoon, I've switched to Can-Do Honey Gingerbread...so yummy.

Off to make more tea.....I feel a little nappy coming on

Hi everyone!! Happy Valentines Day!!

Was with hubby all day at DD's soccer tournament, they did pretty well. That was a long day from 8 am till 4pm. Got home to a beautiful bouquet of a dozen long stem pink roses and some really nice cards.

I'm melting Can-Do's Lessie Birthday Cake, one of my favorite scents of all time!

Have a wonderful Valentine's evening, I'll be watching the Olympics!

for all you that have had nice celebrations and received sweet things, so glad you could enjoy.

slept the day away and ready for work. We're having a little party tonight so just took my crockpot dish out of the oven.

Candledippers-sugarplum berries before work. Arctic snowdrift still going in the BR so will leave it.

Aria - thanks for the pajama gram site, lots of cute ones! [smilie=group_hug] Hope you're feeling better. Listen to nurse Tuni and gargle w/salt water...she knows what she's talking 'bout. [smilie=thank_you]

Last melt of the day is Nene's Lemon Squares. Deeeelish! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Country Heart Candles - Mountain Lake in the Bedroom. It just does not get any better than this. If I had one scent to chose from to smell for the rest of my life, it would be this one.

Country Clothes Line from GHBT's in the Kitchen.

Good Evening!

I'm getting ready to watch some ice skating on TV. I saw the beautiful Chinese skaters and then NBC cut back to the luge.

I'm melting Carol's Cinnamon Bun and Vanilla Bomb. I'm burning Yankee's Cinnamon Toast and Candy Slices.