The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

My 14 year old and 10 year old got to see snow for the first time in their lives tonight. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! We had so much fun!'

Denim, that must have been very exciting for you all! How much snow did you get?

Melting Carol's Christmas Magic and Cranberry Cocktail.

:P

it snowed big flakes for about two hours and we had sooo much fun! It was all gone thismorning. It was so great to get to share that experience with them. I had never seen snow falling and they had never seen snow at all. It was GREAT! :lol:

I'm melting CFTKR's Strawberry White Cake and a lime one that I have been wanting to try. Its all great and really nice together. My house smells like sugar. YUM!

Jules ~ I LOVE your avatar!!!!

:P

Today's melts are:

CCCC - Jacks Gone Cranberry

Scentsationals - Scarlet in 2 melters (red currant. kumquat, quince, apples, cassia bark) - medium throw

Burning Slatkin Frosted Cranberry

Denim, That's how snow should be..Here today, Gone tomorrow! :lol:

Good afternoon all!

I have one candle burning...Crossroad Candle Country Breakfast.....it's so good, but going to blow it out soon since I am about to make some chili.

Well, I officially have some sort of crud....blech....it's mostly just in my throat and my sniffer is still working. I am awfully tired though.

Susan, I love the Olympics too......watching it right now. Really sad about the luge crash yesterday....so very, very tragic. Just 21 years old and fulfilling a dream of being in the Olympics. Shows us how very fragile life is really.

sweet, was it you who was wondering about Pajama grams? They have all kinds of pj's....even flannel and for anyone...men, women, kids too. The website is pajamagram dot com.

Off to make some chili.....

I've been melting Almond Cookie from YC this afternoon. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

I swear by really strong salt-water gargles for a sore throat. preferably w/kosher salt but really strong w/warm water and often..like every 2 hrs or so. by the next day, many times the sore throat is gone.

earlier this mid-morning, I switched out the LR melter to CBV monkey juice. I liked it and was not a plasticy banana smell. as it has wore on, I smelled more of a fresh smell i guess the watermelon. when I woke up this eve, it is still scenting nicely and a really nice fresh smell; almost a spa-like. at one point earlier it was competing w/Baton Rouge from CCCC that was wafting out from the back and actually smelled pretty good together. lol that too is still going strong so am leaving that; has gone since this am.

Bath-Balinese Breeze from CBV. I like this one too. fruity/floral

have a good eve, all.

HI Everyone--I am back from my Valentine get together. One of the gifts I received was a Yankee gift card--do they know me or what? I hit BBW and got two new scents--Pomegranate Lemonade and Summer Orchard--can't wait to try them. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. To those of you who aren't feeling well--take care of yourselves. There is a lot of nasty stuff going around.

Hi everybody! Hope you all are doing well. Tonight I am melting Scentsy's Mochadoodle (so yummy!) and Crosscreek's Spiced Apple Fritters (which I named, and smells great! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]) Also burning the last of my Colonial Apple Orchard and YC Cinnamon Toast. Hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day!

Maggie, thank you very much. [smilie=th_aa17]

Jason, I got a Spiced Apple Fritters in my latest order. It reminds me of you with the apples and bakery spices. Smells good.

cbgirl, Pumpkin Bread Pudding sounds like a good one.

Feel better Aria. sending get better vibes to you. [smilie=th_a194]

I'm still melting the coffee scents. I'd change them but that Blue Gecko Spiced Caramel Cafe is still smelling good. I guess I'll leave it until morning.

Regarding pajama-grams, I went to a wedding shower today and the bride received one. Drawstring pants and a T-shirt type top in navy with a saying on it. [smilie=th_a194]

Fragrance Fantasy - Sugar Cookie

Tuscadero - Light Blue

Last night was HL Candy Corn and this morning it is BBW Caribbean Escape. This is a small jar candle I have on a warmer. The first time I melted it I had it in the bath and it was too strong for that room so am going to use it for the whole house today. It is one of their new scents--beautiful color and smells great.

53.gif Good Morning....this cough woke me up, so here I am.

Jules, thanks for the get well vibes...

Melting Crosscreek Iced Lemon Biscotti....downright yummy and my last donut shaped tart in this scent. This scent is on the "must-have" list for me.

debra, cute gift for a wedding shower....was the saying naughty? I see you were [smilie=th_a194]

Susan, I remember my mom used to gargle with salt water like that.....I think I will try it....thanks for the info!

AddEmoticons10921.gif Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

good morning, all.

when I walked in this morning, CBV Monkey juice was the first thing I smelled. was such a crisp clean fruit smell; I guess the watermelon. that had gone since yesterday later morning. Switched over to CFTKR Chestnuts and Brown sugar; always a yummy comfort.

CFTKR-Alpine Snowdrift in the BR. wanted something mind-cleansing.

have a good day and Happy Valentine's Day, all.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm starting of the day with Carol's Vanilla Bomb and Eucalyptus Spearmint. I'm also burning my Candy Slices candle. The wick has gotten much better on this one.

DH and DD got me a large Almond Cookie candle from YC for Valentine's Day.

Good morning & Happy Valentine's Day!! [smilie=th_a194]

Susan, Last night I saw your youTube video for Ashley's Soy Creations. You are such a natural in front of the camera!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Starting off the day melting WnS Make Mine a Mocha and Nene's Caramel Cinnamon Macchiato.

To all of you under the weather, hope you feel better soon.

Happy Valentine's Day!

DH gave me flowers and we are going out to dinner later this afternoon. Everyone sounds like they have some good scents going. Susan-I think I will have to check out your YT video for Ashley's Soy Creations. Please don't tempt me! This is getting to be like a disease. Last night I was trying to figure out a way of getting through some of my stash.

This morning I am melting Sweet Chestnuts from AMS.

[smilie=th_a194] :