The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

good morning, all.

Jules, had to laugh at your 'fish-fighter' scent selection.

a tad of snow falling now; only expecting just an inch but got 5-6 inches yesterday. For all you East Coast folks, hunker down my friends. grab a good book and light and melt aplenty. I always worry about people having to be out on the roads even if I'm able to be in where it is cozy.

starting this morning with:

Candledippers-summertime escape in the BR. very lovely scent

SSS-Clean kiddos in the bath

Candledippers-lemon berry dreamcake

burning CBV strawberry jam, and orange chiffon cake(both yummy)

CBV-raspberry white mocha latte in the dining room

Good morning...

In the melter, it's Carol's Cranberry Orange Spice .... fantastical toppoints.gif

Slatkin Shortbread Cookie burning as well....yum

We got about 9 inches of snow and the boys have a snow day!

Have a great day!

LoScrigno_faxcuori.gif

Good Morning, Everyone!

Just started melting EW - Coffee with Santa and Rosa's Hot Buttered Rum. Burning Downeast Candle Butter Crunch and Creossroads Buttered Maple Syrup.

Round 1 of snow occurred last night and overnight. Getting ready to go out and shovel before Round 2. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

:P

Round 2 of our snow and drifting came last night. I think some of my ferals are "hunkered down" somewhere. I'm only seeing a couple of my regulars. The starlings keep eating my cat food on the deck. But, I guess they need to eat too. Jules: Great scent choice on the Cowgirls and Pearls. I'm sure it helped with the fish smell. I'm milking the Prim Wishes from yesterday and I will start melting Mimi's House next. I hope the snow is over for a few days so everyone can dig out of their bunkers.. Have a good morning y'all. Be safe if you are out and about.

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Blueberry Patch and Buttered Rum (yummy new one). I'm burning Jack Frost and Cinnamon Toast. Everything is going nicely with today's snowy weather.

Good morning! No snow here and the rain is coming to an end at least for the next ten days. Whew!

I'm melting Can-Do's Grandma Lucy's Lemon Pound Cake. It's just starting to melt, but so far so good. Does anybody else find that Can-Do melts take awhile to melt and throw? Many of mine do. This is NOT a complain, as I'm one of Donna's biggest fans. Just an observation. :P

Everyone in chilly areas of the country, stay warm!

Gail

decided to put on Kims (ebay) Strawberry. The cold sniff had a great strawberry scent and an odd plastic smell also. I put it on and everyone in the office started saying it smelled like plastic burning (WHICH IT DID) ~ I am going to contact Kim right now. This is just crazy.

I've got nothing on now, trying to clear out the air before my supervisor says something about the smell. :P

I had a really wierd smell with Kim's Vanilla Bean Noel....smelled great cold, but really yucky melting. Right after the tart started melting, i got a wierd smell ): Don't know if i will reorder here.

Very cold here today....may get snow over the week-end.

Today it's Nene's oatmeal raisin cookie and AMS iced oatmeal cookie. Both are wonderful!!

Good afternoon everyone!

We are getting bombarded here on Long Island with the white stuff. There has got to be at least 10 inches out there and the worst is yet to come supposedly. Its not supposed to stop snowing until the wee hours of the morning tomorrow.

Last nights melt was YC Early Sunrise, nice scent, moderate throw, and CFTKR Lime Fluffers, light scent, light throw, that ones not a reorder.

Just trying to relax today. I'm always running around so this is not easy for me. I've got a chicken soup cooking, a load of laundry goin, and I just vacuumed. I think DD and I are going to make some english muffin pizzas for lunch.

Have a great day everyone!!!

After some fun and frolicking in the snow, this is what I decided on for the afternoon....

In a candle mood....lol

Warm Glow ~ Hot Apple Butter hearth pillar....light on the apple scent, but oh so pretty!

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Apple Torte chunky votive....fresh apple scent...good throw for a votive

In the melter I also have Carol's Winter Cabin.....I really love this scent....rustic and woodsy.

That is all for now

smileysnowangel.gif

I had a really wierd smell with Kim's Vanilla Bean Noel....smelled great cold, but really yucky melting. Right after the tart started melting, i got a wierd smell ): Don't know if i will reorder here.

I will not be reordering. I sent her an email about it but have not heard back from her. There is something funky going on with her wax. Hard to believe she can't smell that when she is making them. ??

Hi Everyone!

We have plenty of snow here! There is more to still to come. I have been relaxing and enjoying the snow. DH is home today. I just put on some really good scents from CYS-

Graham Crackers

Toasted Hazelnut

Peach Amaretto Upside Down Cake

I am in my FR right now and I can smell the Peach Amaretto Upside Down Cake ( the amaretto) down the hall from the LR where it is melting. It is overpowering the Graham Crackers I have melting in here. They are strong. I am surprised DH hasn't commented on anything yet. Burning YC Cookies and Cream.

:lol:

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I just received my Can-Do order in the mail today....so I had to dive right in. This was my first order with Donna and I am soooo pleased with all the scents I received.

Burning Stupid Cupid from her Valentine's Sampler in my bedroom. It smells really nice. I went on her site to read the description of the scent and it is no longer posted there. I get a combo raspberry-strawberry creamy scent with maybe a hint of floral? All I can say is now I am sad that I won't be able to get my hands on anymore of this scent.

In my LR I am burning White Christmas from CBV...nice light pine with white florals. It is the second burning of this one at it still smells lovely.

Karrie

Finally out of bed after two days down. I must have picked up a stomach flu at the preschool because I have had fever, stomach pain, headache, nausea, etc.... Boy, that threw me for a loop. :lol:

But even with my stomach making weird noises as I type....I am hankering to finally get some smellies going...

Autumn Walk from Old Virginia Candle in K

Froot Loop Cookies from LOL in LR

These might not blend very well....oh dear.

I hope everyone stays safe...I thought we were done with the snow and it started again and it's crazy.

Slpit & Anjoymon~ I think I'm gonna have to try Fragrant Memories...you got me hooked!