The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

good morning, all.

Sugar & Spice spiced pumpkin cappuccino melting

burning: Goose Creek Spiced Apple and GC sweet cinnabons

CBV Cleopatra's closet burning in the bath

still have donna's coconut milk and lavender in the BR so will keep it for now.

have a good one.

Good Morning All! :lol:

Sharonana~ Hope this morning is better than yesterdays! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Aria~ LOVE that desk! The cherry inlay is beautiful on the oak! So professional and beautiful!

Missed all the hub-bub yesterday with Can-Do...all for the better since I am on lockdown for now....gonna take a gander at the newest scents tho...

Melting LOL Blackberry Mallow Latte...WOW..love this!

GG Buns of Steel still going from 2 days ago...these GG tarts have a long life!!

Thank you Maggie....DS is loving it a lot and it looks so nice in his room. I am going to get him a few desk accessories...pencil sharpener, desk pad, stapler. He is a lucky kid.

G'morning!

Here's a news flash from the Wall Street Journal: "For the third year in a row groundhog Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and headed back to his hole for six more weeks of winter." [smilie=th_baaaaa] Silly groundhog.

I'm melting LOL's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts. The vast majority of LOL's scents are so darned good. No exception here. :lol:

Have a Happy GHD, buddies! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Gail

Sharonana, you need a re-do.

LLVV, I hope it see's it's shadow.

Sweet, your thread name was great too. :lol:

My mix of cookies and breakfast sausage was not good. nope. uh uh.

Switched melts to Can-do Lemon Lime in two melters. ahhhh

I was confused! I thought we WANTED him to see his shadow. We want the opposite, right?

Happy Groundhog's Day anyway.

This morning's melts:

Mint Salad - HoT

Sin City - EW

Mint Salad? Wow, that's an intriguing name. What's it like?

Yeah, Jules, I think the lore is that if he sees his shadow it scares him and he goes back in his hole. A prediction of six more weeks of winter. I'm going to go research it a little. Love me some research. :lol:

Gail

This morning's coffee making went off without a hitch thank you very much!drinking-25.gif

Thanks everybody!love-116.gif Y'all are so wonderful! hearts-151.GIF

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone!3d-hedgehog-hi.gif Couldn't find a groundhog emotie, but the hedgehog is kinda cute. It's a hog, right??? Right!

Aria...been meaning to tell you that desk is very cool! happy-thumb-up-044.gif

Last night was Nene's Floral Fresh Linen. Sadly, it has been discontinued.sad-049.gif Melissa was kind enough to send me a small bag with my last order.

So I am melting Daniela's Creme Brulee....not very strong. Guess I am just too impatient.

Trotting off to find something else to melt.......leisures-and-sports-063.gif

Y'all have a groovy day!penguin-007.gif

I was just thinking this morning that I ought to go ahead and pull out my little collection of Valentine's Day decorations. And that got me in the mood to light my Hearts and Flowers YC classic candle. It smells really good but it doesn't seem to be throwing very much yet.

Sharonana, your posts and emoties have really set the bar high around here. SO GREAT! [smilie=th_catkiss]

I'm mistaken about the groundhog being scared. Haven't read that anywhere. It's a matter of seeing his shadow on a sunny day (he goes back in his hole, six more weeks of winter) or not seeing his shadow because it's cloudy (he stays out and winter ends earlier). There's lots of interesting facts and history on the 'net. Here's a cool little summary if you want to have a peek. http://www.stormfax.com/ghogday.htm

To stay on topic, LOL's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts is NOT on LOL's discontinued scents list. Oh happy day! :lol:

Gail

Cut little hedgehog critter. He works just fine, Sharon. This morning I am melting CCCC-Pink Sugar Rush, This is a yummilicious scent. We have sunshine this morning and it is almost 40 degrees. Spring is on it's way-in 6 weeks. Have a lovely, candle filled day my friends.

Hi everyone!!!

Back is out today, so I'm sufferin badly.

Still ordered from Can-Do though, 2 each of most of her February Scents. I'm also waiting on my Kim's Tarts order, and I went to my Walmart on Sunday and got some of those clamshells people were talking about. I got Snow Angel, Berry Spice, Fruit Basket, and Sun Ripened Peach. Melted Snow Angel overnight, I would compare it to a light Jack Frost, with maybe a little fruitiness. I liked it.

Aria, absolutely love that desk!!!!

Have a good day all!

I'm melting Warmed Vanilla from ScentSationals. I found them this morning at Hobby Lobby. They were half price so I only paid $1.99 for a clamshell. I'm only using one cube and it is really strong. At this price I should have bought more. I'll go back later since there were quite a few scents available.

Kim, nothing like a back being out; uggh just like a toothache. you can't do anything. do you have chronic back problems? i do. (knocks on wood) haven't had a bad bout in a while now.

Olive, glad you like those clams. I'll have to look for them @hobby lobby or Walmart.

Anjoy-do you find that the TTMS get stronger the longer they set? I didn't get much throw and a couple of you suggested that they do get better w/waiting. I did have better luck with a couple I melted last week. actually one of the laundry day clams went two days in the bath melter.

switched out the bath to CBV Balinese breeze. I love this scent! fruity/floral combo.

Sugar and Spice (soy) did not throw very long and fizzled quickly. hmmm. I so do not care much for soy. I'm thinking some Heart and Home is in order. [smilie=cloud_9] and will try to burn Sugar and Spice gingerbread and apples again. didn't get much throw at all last time but it burned evenly and clean.

I also love GC wicks. steady and even and can go for much longer before needing wick trimming.

Sillys~ Hope your back is feeling better soon! [smilie=cloud_9]

Added some Kiss my Cupcake to the mix...(another LOL NOT on the dis-list)..I was expecting berry or a fruity sweetness cause it's pink and has a little heart on top...but it's creamy vanilla and cinnamon...I really like it!

Have a good one.

Today I'm melting a combination of Sugar and Winter Wonderland from Scentsy and it smells exactly like Forever Alice from Blue Gecko. [smilie=cloud_9]