The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

TJ'sSweetTarts - Ebay

did anyone ever try them... i'm still curious [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Yea, I know i should just try them myself but I have been burned by two sellers off of ebay this month and I'm waiting on packages from two other sellers of tarts off ebay to try theres out.

Denim...the Ashleys Soy Candles & tarts on Ebay is really good...you should try those [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I have had her tarts and votives, and have a 2nd order of tarts and votives coming :)

Denim...the Ashleys Soy Candles & tarts on Ebay is really good...you should try those [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I have had her tarts and votives, and have a 2nd order of tarts and votives coming :)

That is really strange you said that because I went home for lunch today and had a box of tarts from her. [smilie=th_lol22] A few of them were strong on cold sniff. They are very pretty. Did you let your cure or did you go ahead and use them? I got a couple of those little white bags of tarts and then I got the tubby cups. They are so cute.

Denim:

Join my world. I am always having trouble finding scents I like. Sometimes it is fun, other times, not so much.

Guess you never know unless you try and trying a small order is always the way to go.

Cisley

so true, I am a sucker for a new vendor. It is like I can not rest until I have tried them to make sure they are not better than my top 5. LOL

I have my eye on a new vendor but I don't know if I want to really commit right now. I am happy with the few I deall with so I think I will continue to think about it. I have so much wax right now I don't need any more but I do want to place another order with Crosscreek in May. Maybe I'll try a new vendor in the fall or winter.

Cisley