The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

This morning I melted Carol's Lemon Meringue and Key Lime Pie...what great scents! I was also burning Cinnamon Toast but everything is out right now because I'm taking DD to the movies.

The scents all look so good today. I want to melt them all at once.

Olive, luv zucchini bread. Even the cold sniff satisfies.

Gail, That Butterscotch Brulee from BB is one of the strongest melts I've ever smelled.

Lemon Meringue and Key Lime Pie sound good too. Maybe I'm hungry for something sweet.

I've already put on melts for this afternoon, so all these other scent ideas must wait.

Buttery Gingerbread from Busy Bee today in two melters.

Changed out the melter in the kitchen to Nene's Sunwashed Linen. Grantata fried some burgers fry.gif and stunk up the joint.smiley-fart005.gif This should clear it up.

Melting Can Do Coconut Lime Verbena in the LR.

I am imbibing in a Bacardi Silver Mojito....pretty good.smiley-eatdrink060.gif

I did manage to smiley-chores008.gifsmiley-chores009.gif and smiley-chores003.gif

So I wasn't a complete and total slug.smiley-sleep013.gif

Enjoy the rest of the day.emoticon-animal-018.gif

Snowed here yesterday. Yuck!

GG-Little Red Riding Hood in family room. Burning Yankee Cherry Lemonade candle in kitchen. YUM!!

I'm melting the very delicious Cranberry Marmalade from SH.

Hope you're all having a nice Sunday. With any luck, this time next week we'll all be quite chatty over Superbowl sales [smilie=th_giggle]

Gail, whose morning coffee wore off long ago. [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Hey there....thought I'd post a picture of DS's new desk....it really is a gorgeous piece....

Picture756-1.jpg

Melting Nene's Cake Batter

you all have some yummy scents going on today. I'll have to try busybee's butterscotch brulee.

Cat, nice busy weekend for you. great idea with the manly scents in honor of hubby's b'day.

splt, glad the cold is not getting worse. hope you are not socked with more snow this week.

Sharon, your emotis crack me up. I always feel like a slug if I don't at least do something around here. makes me feel less guilty.

changed out the LR melter to Carol's bearclaw; my old standby. CBV peppermint bark has gone strong all day so will keep that one for the 'furkids' to enjoy while I am at work tonight. two of them take over the bedroom at night. the other fella sleeps out in the LR with daddy when I am at work.

sunny and not too frigid here today. off to work in a bit. enjoy your night, all.

Melting Crosscreek's Fireside (Elton John's) and burning YC's Be Thankful. I didn't think I'd light this one up again until November, but the scents are actually kind of similar so it's working well......

This evening we're enjoying Nene's Cake Batter...still going strong and also YC Be Thankful in a votive.

DS is thrilled with his new desk! He promptly started stashing "stuff" in the drawers! [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Kim, it's white oak and the darker areas on the legs are cherry....

Michele, thanks!

Maggie, I looooooove Amish made furniture also! So solid and well made. This desk is made the same. We have several pieces of Amish made furniture and they will last forever.

balsam and cedar (YC) in the bedroom, christmas tree (Bath and Body) in the bathroom, roasted chestnuts from mia bella's in the living room. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Aria, Love the desk. Your son will love this and the thought that a family member made it is even better. Melting from Can-Do Creamy Nutmeg.

Beautiful desk, Aria!

SH's Cranberry Marmalade winding down. I'll probably skip melts for the rest of the evening and light my WoodWicks Cider candle.

Gail

Aria - the desk is very attractive! Santa brought my boys desks one year and I swear they didn't take their little bums out of the seats the entire vacation. One had everything nicley arranged inside and the other just stuffed things. Different personalities even in desk habitats!

Today is HoT - Black Amber Woods

Good morning; I am going to our tax guy this morning...hopefully I'll get enough back to buy a few melts and stuff. I am melting Ten Digit Creations-Peace, Love and Patchouli. This scent is very energizing and just what I need this morning.

Melting YCs Honeydew Melon and Cucumber and Cantelope. I know, very out of season, but I needed some summertime with this freezing weather!!

Debbie