The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Cheat sheet for CF buddies

Guest Doe

Name- Doreen

Home- South Carolina

Kids- daughter 18 son 15

Pets- 5 Ragdoll cats- 2 girls and 3 boys

Scents- No coffee or floral

Married to a wonderful husband who does not mind my obsession with making my house smell wonderful!!

Name- Doreen

Home- South Carolina

Kids- daughter 18 son 15

Pets- 5 Ragdoll cats- 2 girls and 3 boys

Scents- No coffee or floral

Married to a wonderful husband who does not mind my obsession with making my house smell wonderful!!

I love ragdolls! I have a 14 year old named Mooch-sweetest cat(to me) on earth!

Guest Doe

Cat01- I love my Ragdolls they are the sweetest cats and so smart. I fell in love with them as soon as I found out that they follow you around from room to room. Mine sit up an beg for treats, sit when told, roll over and fetch their mouse (toy).

Cat01- I love my Ragdolls they are the sweetest cats and so smart. I fell in love with them as soon as I found out that they follow you around from room to room. Mine sit up an beg for treats, sit when told, roll over and fetch their mouse (toy).

Yes-they are fabulous companions! Mooch sits perched upon my leg on the couch-staring at me through half closed eyes-waiting until I pet him,then he falls over in delight-purring. As I sit typing this-I have to look around him on the computer desk-he sits in front of the monitor. Great "social site" for pets- www.youpet.com

I am Cat01 on there too. It is like myspace for pets,except that they have great resources and info. Anyway-check out his page-I have several pictures of my babies up there. They all have their own webpages and friends-total time waster-and cute.

Name-Sharon Age 35

Jacksonville, Fl

3 Kids ages 8, 6, and 4

Married for 9 years

I love all scents but not too spicey

2 dogs-Daisy and Scrappy Jack, lots of kitty cats that are strays-Punkin, Smokey, Patches

I love rock and country music, movies set in victorian era, I really, really love to bake, all my friends know me as the cake lady! I love cats, and try to take care of all the strays. I love Criss Angel and Kenny Chesney, those are my secret crushes and they couldn't be more different :P I spend lots of time at my kids' baseball and football games, and my husband coaches. I work inside my home, but I miss going to work!! Hope to start back once all 3 kids are in school full time next year. Oh yea, and I love hummingbirds! There are a ton that are in my back yard every day!

Name-Michele, Age 51

Home-New York

Married 28 years

3 children- 2 girls, 24 and 18, boy age 21

son college senior,daughter college freshman and older daughter college graduate

I love mostly bakery scents, not too big on chocolates and floral

Besides candles and melts my hobbies include reading and collecting Bath and body products also

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Name: Patricia a.k.a. "Patsy"

Children: 5 (all adults now); 8 grandchildren that are the light of my life.

Interests: Reading - especially true crime, biography and history; cooking; film; music, both playing and collecting; trips with Elderhostel; all sources of scents - esp. perfume, B & B products and candles/melts; long bathes with candles and music going; my computer and the friends I have made through it; writing; geneology.

Scents: almost all although I am not too big on food scents but am willing to be surprised; like spicy and vanilla combos and sandalwood type scents the most.

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!

Patsy :lol: