The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Trep - I love your kitties so much that I just sit and look at them each time I log on! (Maybe I should be the one called katzncandles??) :lol:

We still have a little snow and ice, but it is nice to have life back to normal. I will just stay home tonight - I have had my evening out for the week!

I did a close your eyes and pull out a melt - so tonight is Candle Dipper's White Jasmine.

Have a safe New Years!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Gail - PI's Vanilla is the best IMO. There are other good vanillas out there but I haven't found any I like quite as well as PI's. Enjoy!

these are a vendor I wanted to try out. I have heard some great things about them. However,I have to wait for a sale to buy from them.. Does anyone know if they ever held that sale that was being rumored around here?

Hi Ilove. To the best of my knowledge, PI hasn't had their sale yet. They have a new baby girl so their sale has been postponed. :oops:

Gail