The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

It's the most wonderful time...

...of the year! 344d1b72.gif

Last Christmas about the only tarts I melted were YC Sparkling Pine.

This year, I want more!bf-santajump0.gif

So please tell me what are some of your favorite winter/holiday/Christmas scents?

Thank you very much. HeartsGirl.gif

Mine too. I love BBW vanilla bean noel.(oil and candles)

YC Gingerbread

Jack Frost

Christmas Eve or sugared plums they are the same

Christmas cookie

Partylite Bayberry

Holiday spices

cinnamon

Aromatique cinnamon cider

smell of Christmas

All of these are old favorites and ones I must have for Christmas too. I will be ordering coffee with Santa and Coco mint frost soon as well. Cheryl

Here are some of my favorites. Only some of them.

YC Gingerbread

YC Holiday Sage

YC Cranberry Peppermint

Full Moon Sugared Spruce

Full Moon Sticks & Twigs

Crosscreek Christmas Splendor

Crosscreek Sugared Spruce

Crosscreek Berry Christmas

CYS - Jolly Happy Soul

I love this time of year too!!

Some of my favorites for this time are

YC - Mistletoe and Christmas Wreath (for room with the Xmas tree)

YC - Christmas Eve, Red Apple Wreath, Cranberry Chutney

I didn't start melting from other vendors until after the holidays last year, so I really only know about Yankee, but I'm also looking forward to hearing everyone else suggestions for other vendors!

Debbie

I tried alot of different Christmas scents from various vendors last year, and while I enjoyed many of them, nobody beats Yankee when it comes to Christmas scents, IMO. They are just so darn Christmassy!

Jules, I love Gingerbread and Holiday Sage too, but unless you know something I don't, I don't think we're gonna get them this year!

well it is all so new to me, but what I've tried so far and liked:

YC Christmas cupcake(cold sniff only in the store)

YC-mountain pine(or spruce?) again cold sniff only

CCCC Gingerberry Wreath

CCCC Snowdrift Berries

CFTKR-Blizzard

CFTKR-Aspen Winter

CHC-Winterberry Wreath

Sugared Spruce and Rocky Mountain Christmas - (Have had them both from Crosscreek and Tuscadero's - both excellent)! Love all the YC Chrismtas scents. PI's Victorian Christmas. These are just the few that I automatically go for at Christmas time.

Cute smilies! img22.gif

YC - Holiday Bayberry

YC - Balsam & Cedar

Both Crosscreek and CFTKR carry excellent versions of Christmas Time, Aspen Winter and Sugared Spruce.

CFTKR - Fir & Balsam

Crosscreek - Christmas Cookies, Berry Christmas

Nene's - Spiked EggNog, Sweet Snow Pine, Christmas Wish, Glistening Snow, O Christmas Tree

Can-Do - Glistening Snow, Christmas Cookies

Nancy, a new YC Christmas scent???? How exciting!

Debbie, thanks for the heads-up! Love that Gingerbread!

Aria, I love Can-Do's Glistening Snow, too! Actually, I love the Glade version as well. To me, it's the best of the Glade candles, and you can't beat the price.

ETA: Had to rush over to YC's website to see Nutcracker. Not on there yet, so I hopped onto eBay. Apparently this is a retired scent being brought back. Someone is selling the new one with the label that says "America's Best Loved Candle". But there is a black band version on there as well going for $189.99 Would someone really pay that just for the black band label?

ETA: Had to rush over to YC's website to see Nutcracker. Not on there yet, so I hopped onto eBay. Apparently this is a retired scent being brought back. Someone is selling the new one with the label that says "America's Best Loved Candle". But there is a black band version on there as well going for $189.99 Would someone really pay that just for the black band label?

$189.99? [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Wow. And we call ourselves addicts. Ha!

This is my favorite time of the year too - just love all the christmas smells! Last year I put in a big order with Candles by Victoria and I have to say her christmas scents were really good. I am sure going to order from her again this year. I loved her Christmas Cabin, Christmas Memories and also her Cranberry Brulee. I really am anxious to try some other vendors I have read about too.

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back here. That pesky ole thing called a job gets in the way sometimes. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Wow! Thank you all so much for the great suggestions.

yellow_smiley_hug.gif

I'm writing all this stuff down. th010104_emte10_prv.gif

Y'all are the best. bf-Kissesheart.gif

I'm kinda new to the Christmas smellies too, but I do love a good pine scent tart. I do have some tarts from the CCCC sampler. I think Nene's Christmas Wish is calling my name, and for sure gotta get some of the new YC Mountain Pine tarts.

Have you tried Carol's Christmas Wish? It is soooo wonderful! I also love Spotted Hog's Mrs Claus Cookies and Christmas Cabernet. I ordered a triple layered candle from LOL last year in Frosted Cranberry Wreath, Miseltoe Kisses. and Rocky Mountain Christmas, and I LOVED THAT CANDLE! I got comments on it from everyone who came over to the house. I have to have woodsy smelling candles once I put the tree up, and Sugared Spruce is another one of my favorites. Let us know what you order!

Hey Leah, I was just sniffing that one at BBB about an hour ago. I almost bought it, it smelled so good! Opted for Wood Wick Vanilla Bean instead, but Yankee's Christmas Cookie was so yummy, much better than Christmas Cupcake on cold sniff, IMO.

Gail