The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Right now it's:

Honeydew Melon - Angie's. Good scent.

Birthday Cake - CYS. Super delicious!

Buttercups & Bellflowers - CYS. Nice light floral.

Antique Lace - Cheryl's. Good one.

good evening, all. Hope everyone is getting their stuff done for the holidays. Laundry done and just melting. No mail here today either. Hoping to receive my SSS and CBV tomorrow. I'm in the mood for candles.

I was so surprised yesterday when I did my grocery shopping. I didn't know that Kroger is open on T-giving??! I have an IGA just two blocks from me that is also open. It is nice if I do forget something, I can skip over and it is not a zoo.

this eve it is:

Victorian Christmas-Cheryl

Thankful-CFTKR

Harvest-CHC

orange cranberry muffin-Nene freebie.

Aha!! I think I found the bulb I need. Bruce, from Tartburner.com, wrote me back and it seems that the replacement bulb they sell is the right size! :P Gonna order a few! Thanks for the ideas ladies! And thanks for mentioning tartburners Aria!

Melting Booty Call from GG in K...nice but very light

Cinnamon Buns from Candles, Melts N More in LR

Orchid Vanilla & Pink Sugar from Bizzy B in BR...love this one in the BR! Beautiful and strong.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve, everyone! I am continuing a YC Balsam and Cedar small tumbler on my desk for work - then I'm running around a bit today after taking the kids to school...quick trip to the gym, just one group to teach today (I'm also a Weight Watchers meeting leader) and then pick the kids back up, then church this evening. Not a lot of wax time today but I have exactly 2 fall tarts left before starting Christmas scents so the timing is perfect.

Yesterday's melt was Spiced Patchouli from Can-Do. Only had it in the tealight melter for a couple of hours before putting it out and I could smell it hanging in the air throughout the house all night long!

[smilie=th_blij51] Good morning

I'm currently melting Crosscreek Grammy's Zucchini Bread (remelt) and also Busy Bee Elf Cookies.

Maggie, :P you found the right lightbulbs! Love tartburners!

LLVV, Midnight Amber sounds interesting...what does it smell like to you?

Momuvtwo, my kids are out of school already. It feels like a Saturday here.

I'm enjoying the rain this morning and smelling:

CHS - Birthday Cake

Crosscreek - Pearamel

CMFS - Pumpkin Pie Paradise jar

HL - Wild Huckleberry

YC - Boo! votives 2

momuvtwo, sems like I remember you posting that you lost a lot of weight on WW! I also start my Christmas melting in earnest tomorrow!

This morning's melts:

YC macintosh spice....weak

YC white chocolate mint....strong

CYS apricot praline cake...strong...lasted about two hours

CYS German honey cake...strong...lasted about one hour

Good morning!

Aria, it's sort of hard to describe Midnight Ambers. It's kind of an outdoors musky sort of scent. It was sooo strong last night that I had to turn it off. I started melting Candy Cane Stars after that and I'm still melting it this morning along with Winter Festival.

gm all. wow, momof2-I thought kids would be out of school for thanksgiving on Tues. It's been a long, long time since I was in school but I don't remember going to school the day before.

hope everyone is getting their holiday stuff done. I've already cleaned my bird and have it in the styrofoam cooler brining it. My mom always brined her turkeys and I do too. They are so juicy moist, and so delicious. oh gosh, I'm hungry already. :P

this morning melts:

Holiday treats-CFTKR

Spa-Nene's(super uber strong, wonderful,clean,and even better than YC)

sweet pumpkin spice-Nene's

have a good day, all. for anyone traveling-safe trips.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve All!!!

Melting Brown Sugar & Candied Yams from MD....nothing happening....too old. Adding in Maple Nut Crunch...not a scent I would usually try but gonna give it a go. Gotta use up my fall scents.

Good morning! [smilie=th_cray]

Mom, I'm a Weight Watchers too! I haven't been to a meeting in awhile but lost a lot of weight and maintained it pretty well. I'm a big WW fan. Do you enjoy being a leader? I've thought of doing that too.

Maggie, so glad you found your lightbulb!

Sharon, Christmas Bliss sounds like a big winner! I bet it's addicting. [smilie=thank_you] What's it smell like?

Jules, wow, your house must smell amazingly yummo! I'd need to wear a bib if I were your house guest. :lol:

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Tropical Mint. It's 30 degrees here so why am I doing tropical? Wanted to test it out to see if I'd like the scent for a sheafoliate scrub. I do! I do! It's coconut and peppermint. Not as divine as Can-Do's Coco Mint Frost, but then, what is??? [smilie=th_funny] I am really enjoying all my Candle Dippers' stuff.

Gail

Hi All-

This afternoon I am melting Busy Bee Pumpkin Pie Spice and CHS Pumpkin Pie.

I am burning WW Pumpkin Butter. I am just about pumpkined out. I love it but I am ready to put away my remaining fall scents and get started on the Christmas basket.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Gail, will have to put that cocomint frost in my cap for future. thanks.

candlelove, I'm spiced out too. I'm taking a break from making my apple pie. I just stirred up my apples with the spices and for some reason, was not as excited as I usually am. lol

melting Nene's holiday spices

burning: CBV red velvet cake, coconut praline, Peace, Clean Laundry yeah, new toys today. :lol: