The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

I don't know if I'm getting lazy lately or what, but I am totally loving candles again more and more. Tarts just seem like a lot of work to me all of the sudden, with the icing of the melters, cleaning, checking tealights,going through the stash to find something I am in the mood for, blah, blah, blah. Could I be nearing the end of my love affair with tarts???

Aria - it's a busy time of year & only going to get busier until Christmas. If you're into burning candles right now, so be it. The important thing is that you enjoy it. Do U have an electric melter? That would eliminate the tealights. And disposing of the wax while still warm eliminates the freezer. Also, have U tried palm wax tarts? They really do just pop out of the melter once cooled. Gotta luv that. [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting Cheryl's Nostalgia.

Hello everyone. I'm melting Moonlight Harvest (YC) in my new Smashed Mosaic tartwarmer (also YC). I like the scent but the throw is not strong. I am much more impressed with the tartwarmer. It is just beautiful.

Olive, I'm shocked that you don't find Moonlight Harvest strong. The tart nearly chased me out of the room on the several times I've melted it. And the large jar is one of the strongest YC jars I've ever had. Perhaps you got a dud?

Jason - I could have gotten a dud. Another reason could be that I had to resort to using a tealight from Walmart. I need to buy some more tealights from B&BW. Those seem to work better for me. Just wish they didn't cost so much.

Today I'm melting Crackling Firewood from Bissy's Boutique. I really like this one.

Good morning, or afternoon I guess.

Nene's Caramel Cinnamon Macchiato

Nene's Caramel Apple Crunch Pie

CMFS - Pumpkin Pie Paradise jar

YC - Pomegranate Fruit jar

Just switched out the melter for the afternoon--YC Christmas Cookie plus I have two candles in this going. Also have Tyler Warm Sugar Cookie on a melter. I love this scent but think it does better to get the small jar and put it on a flat warmer. Hope everyone is having a restful and fun Sunday.

Currently have YC moonlight harvest in a tealight melter...great scent, but a moderate throw. Also....

Melissa's Specialty pink sugar (zilch!)

Can-Do lemon bars (strong)

Evening Eclipse gingerbread lair (moderate, but strange...dumped it)

Hello everyone,

Today I am melting CYS Maraschino Cherry Caramel Cake. So yummy!

Sounds really good, Anjoymom!

I am melting Starring Fragrances - Grown Up Lemonade. I guess by "grown up" they meant cleaning products, though! This one smells a lot like Pledge....

Bamboo - Cheryl's. This is really nice and clean.

Tribal Nights - AMS.

Apple Cinnamon - LOL. Heavier on the apple. Nice.

Warm & Creamy - LOL. This is delicious.

I like the smell of Pledge. [smilie=th_00000020] :?

Added Ginger Flower to my mix today - no vendor name.

Thanks Kim. That's not me in the picture, I swear. I accidentally left a bag of gizzards etc inside the turkey once, but I've never burned it like that.

Jules: Love the Exon turkey avatar... I am starting to melt CHC-Winterberry Wreath. I hope everyone is having a good afternoon. GO COLTS!!!

Kim - I'm glad the Colts won. I was watching my Falcons (who lost) but switched channels frequently to see how the Colts were doing. I just love football.

good evening, all. Melting GG fat santa cookie before work. went to sleep today with Nene's butterscotch brulee. so yummy good but didn;'t hang around long.

have a good evening.

Oh my...as hard as I worked yesterday 4u2ap3b.gif is as lazy as I have been today.

Must be making up for all the sleep I lost this past week. Count_Sheep.gif

Melting another CCCC Coconut Milk and Lavender again today.

Jules love your avatar...poor turkey! turkey-8504.gif

Hope y'all are enjoying your day.2004.gif

Earlier this afternoon I changed out to GG's Snake Charmer. Good one!

One of yesterday's melts was Busy B's palm tarts in Honey Ginger (luv!). When I popped it out of the melter, it still smelled great & couldn't bring myself to throw it away, so every time I go in the kitchen I pick it up and huff it. [smilie=th_00000020] Anyone else do this? please say U do :?

Sweet and Spicy, you didn't REALLY think you were the only one here that does this did you? I mean c'mon, we are all addicts here! LOL...Yes, I admit to doing that...In fact I have a bowl where I put my used tarts in b/c my son and I make things out of the used wax and I take a few out and huff them when I walk by....

Lovetopuzzle, that candle sounds wonderful....4 wicks? Must be beautiful lit. I think I remember looking at Goose Creek somewhere.....

Oh darn, the weekend is almost over...phooo-ey!

Tonight I am melting Almost Country Lemon Pound Cake - pretty mild,

and Cheryl's Baby Lotion.

Good evening!

I went to the YC outlet today and scored some great old-time scents...Granny Smith, Holiday Sage, Holiday Home Sweet Home, Good Morning, Farmhouse Apple, Holiday Bayberry, Frankincense & Myrrh, Sparkling Vanilla, Christmas Treats, Autumn Leaves, Frosted Pumpkin, Pineapple Cilantro, Sparkling Snow as well as a fall leaves tart burner. Woo-hoo!

I'm melting -

CFTKR - Mulberry and Toasted Marshmallow

burning -

YC Cranberry Chutney and Napa Valley Harvest

Morning!

Comfortably Numb, LOL. Smells really good.

Avabathe, LOL

Chocolate Cream Cupcake, AMS

Mochaccino, S&S

Country Clothesline, Momma's Soy Tart Mart

God's Love, Teaberry Mountain

Winter Garden, AMS. Very nice & fresh.