The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Hi buddies.

I haven't gotten to play on the computer all day. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Melted Can-Do Cowgirls today and it's still on.

Added Crosscreek Coca-cola tonight.

Currently melting...

Can-Do Do lessie's whipped cream and honeydew...strong and luscious

YC beware....moderate

GHBT dragon's blood in two melters....strong and a favorite

Can-Do patchouli...moderate

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

This is my last school day until Nov. 30. I'm taking a couple personal days next week to have a whole week at Thanksgiving [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

77288.gif Starting out the day with Nene's Cinnamon Stix....

I've got to go grocery shopping today....oh joy. I am going as soon as the kids get on the bus. Hopefully I will have the whole store to myself.....lol!

Good morning y'all: Aria, Yes, I do like the magi Magic, but it isn't knock you in the face strong. It's a more subdued scent. It smells kind of mysterious to me. This is also my shopping day-yuk, I hate this job. My DS is flying in on Tuesday and will be here until the following Monday. It will be so good to see him I'm continuing on with the Magi and will change out in a little while. Have a great Friday everyone.

good morning, all.

starting out this am with CCCC Pearamel. very nice. hubby asked me what 'that smell' was this morning because he said it reminded him of home and his mother. The traditional people burn some kind of incense or something that smells just like this. (?) Nice memory trigger for him since he is so far from home.

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] Hi CF friends!

Dabba, enjoy your holiday week off!

Katz, I hope you have a lovely visit with your DS.

I've been in and out a lot so haven't melted much. Yesterday was YC's Macintosh which smelled lovely but was very weak.

This morning is Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Puddin'. It's a good 'un - strong throw, yummy scent, quite delightful. Even though I don't like it as much as Pumpkin Pie (divine!) I would reorder.

Happy Friday everybody. This time next week most of us will be sitting around with five more pounds on our bodies! [smilie=th_8d1933ff] [smilie=th_90edab00]

Gail

Dabba~ Have a nice couple of days off!

Tunsianswife~ Glad to hear the DH liked your melt....the ONLY one my DH ever commented on was Frasier Fir....of course trees...that's it! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

CYS this sunny morn....melting Lemon Buttercream Sables...excellent and strong but just a bit too tart for me. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] Feeling fussy today I guess.

Happy Friday All....off to work!

Dabba, enjoy your time off next week. This is also my last day of work for a whole week.

Melting Vanilla Walnut and Winter Wonderland, both from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Hey thanks, Jules! Not burning or melting anything today. I clean my mom's house on Fridays. She told me she didn't want me to on my B-day, but honestly today was the best day for me to do it, and she's hosting Thanksgiving next week, so I wanted to make sure I could give it a good scrubbing before then. Then we're having dinner at her house this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!

Jason - Happy Birthday!

Had a very stressful week, so today instead of going to the gym I decided to come home after dropping kids off and de-stressing. I have to clean and work, but at least I'm alone in a quiet house for a little longer. I can always go exercise after school. So I am melting Be Thankful from Crosscreek, and have lit my YC 2-wick tumbler in the same scent to burn as well. In the office I lit Cheryl's Pumpkin Vanilla, and upstairs I am melting Hayride from Tuscadero's.

Oh, and I had to stop at Starbucks and grab myself a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I'm in harvest heaven today - too bad I have to get myself into such a productive mode. I'd sure love to put my feet up with a good book instead. Oh well.

Happy Birthday Jason. That's so sweet of you to clean your Mom's house. You can clean mine too, that would be so sweet!!!.... Olive: Isn't BG Country Cottage the absolute best scent? I am melting some old stash from CHC-Cedar and Saffron. This is another awesome scent and in my top 10 favorites.

Hi all,

been MIA this week..not too much melting here. Today I am home all day so lots of melting going on...I started out with Country Home's Peppermint Patty and then moved on to Carol's Black Berry Jam Butter Cookies and Creme Brulee and now I am melting CCCC's Maple Pecan Streusel.

Have a great day all!

I love sugarbutt. glad you reminded me it was from Can do. I had misremembered. was thinking CCCC but was CD.

I think my nose needs a rest too. nothing seems good to me(except bear claw but I don't want to use up the last 2 and I don't want to get sick of it-I love it too much). Melting Nene's spiked eggnog. this is even stronger than I remember. it is a great scent. sanitirini in the br and YC black cherry in the bath(just trying to get rid of them; don't like this scent).

last night I melted CHC saffron and cedar in the BR-that was my nighty night melt. I do love that scent too. so clean and pretty and relaxing.

waiting for laundry to be done and homemade beef barley soup to finish then going to take the boys out for a walk in the woods. beautiful here today.

Jason--I posted on the BD thread but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU on here too. Hope you are having a wonderful day. I love birthdays.

For the rest of the day it is BBW Autumn Apple. This is such a good strong apple scent that I love melting it. Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

To all of you who get next week off--enjoy!!