The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

LLVV, no I haven't tried that. I've got that coupon for buy 2 get 2 jars free. I'm really debating whether or not to go take a gander. lol At first, I thought I read that you had just put your eyeballs in the crockpot! oh dear me.

still melting Nene's bahlava that I've had on since about 430 this am. still going strong too.

I just put a few throw rugs in the wash along with a fleece blanket that goes on one of the dog beds. as I put it into the machine I thought I smelled a familiar smell. GG's Little Red Riding Hood embed yep. that is how strong that one is. I am still occasionally getting whiffs of it in here and I swear when I opened up my loaf of bread, I smelled it in ththere too. I think it is worth a try because it is a scent I think most will like. again, I'm just not sure what to think about it except it is one strong sucker. I think the strongest one yet.

CHC bamboo cabin in the BR and pink sugared strawberries from CFTKR in the bath

Woodwick Frasier Fir still going strong this morning. I'm usually too antsy to keep a scent going too long...I like to switch it out...but this one is sooo nice!!

Candle Haven's Prim Wishes upstairs....I'm running low on these Candle Haven tarts...but I'm impressed at the throw! CH has been closed for a while and they are still great!

Trying a new scent for the afternoon....Crosscreek's Magi Magic. Just started melting, so nothing to report yet.

Maggie, I don't have anymore CH tarts left....I melted my last Haunted House on Halloween!

tunisian, I've melted GG LLRH before also....I think I still have half of one of the cups left. I agree, it is an unusual scent. I remember when I melted it awhile back, I couldn't decide if it was a keeper or not. It smells really good one minute and the next it smells rather odd.

Aria, isn't that strange? I do so agree. I almost thought I smelled wood burning very subtly which I liked. I've never had that emotion before with wax. either it is a reorder or gets dumped and if there is any more of them laying around, they get dumped too. this I just don't know. I think next time I'll melt a quarter of the cup. half the shot was just waaay too much.

Ohh, I am anxious to see how Magi magic is. I had my eye on that when her christmas scent list went up. I got that coming in snowmen and it is supposed to come today(fingers crossed)

Have you tried Can-do Haunted House? OMG, one of my favorite scents ever. It has a hint of patchouli in it. Not sure if CH's was the same scent 'recipe'.

still doing laundry and thinking of starting a YT channel where I just review wax. not sure yet.

I'm also on the fence with LLRH. One that definitely blows you out of the house is 420. I all for earthy and herbal, but it was one strong sucker...THe other half I put in my linen closet..

Have you tried Can-do Haunted House? OMG, one of my favorite scents ever. It has a hint of patchouli in it. Not sure if CH's was the same scent 'recipe'.

still doing laundry and thinking of starting a YT channel where I just review wax. not sure yet.

Yep, Tunisianswife....Can-Do should be exactly the same as Candle Haven...it is supposed to be all Lessie's (Candle Haven) stuff. Just the wax consistency is different. I really loved Lessie's Candle Haven....I'm sad she's not in business any longer. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Just popped in Sweet Snow Cake from NeNe....it's pretty old so it's a bit softer than I like but delectable.

Melting Mint Creme Brulee upstairs from TTMS....strange scent.

Barbita...I also love Haley's 7-Up Pound Cake and keep several bags on hand

Late afternoon melts are

LR...Pumpkin Brule melting and also the 3rd layer of Cheryl's candle in Buttery Gingerbrread

Comp... Bite Me from Bella's

Bath..candle in Caribbean Vacation from TTMS

Have a good evening all

I have been to Yankee today and got some of the snowman stuff and the cardinal stuff for after Christmas. Tealight holders mainly. Also got the gingerbread man candle holder to go with the others in that set I already have out. I really like gingerbread things and this year there are a lot of them out there. Not melting or burning anything but tealights tonight as it was too late once I got home. Have a good night, all.

I hope everyone has had a good day.

Seven Layers Bar, Angie's

Fruit Blast, Just Right

Apple Upside Down Cake, LOL

Cookie Dough Ice Cream, S&S

All just starting.

157fs837411.gif Hi!

Not melting anything at home again, but we melted YC Autumn Leaves at work.

Almost got the shop decorated for Christmas.

tunisianswife...that was me about the Nene's Luxor Linen. Sometimes I love it...other times...not so much..................

I'm just relaxing with a glass of wine oregonian_winesmiley.gif.

Think I'm gonna have to step outside unti this hot flash passes! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Have a good night.rose.gif

Good evening!

I'm waiting for DD to go to bed and then I'll be lighting up Carol's Vanilla Waffers and YC's Beware and Boo.

good evening, all.

melting CCCC gingerbread sugar cookie in the LR-oh golly love this. It is light on the ginger but buttery good.

trep, what a nice haul from YC. I'm thinking about the b2g2 coupon. There's a few I would get; definitely want to buy a christmas cookie candle and want to sniff the cran peppermint.

everyone's melts sound good. Oh gosh, that Haunted House is oh so good. does she carry that year-round?

Sharanona, I got my pearamel today. Oh gosh, I LOVE it. Loved everything from CCCC but actually am on the fence with the magi magic. I don't get a ton of throw with it and I was way off on the scent. I swore I smelled a very slight hint of musk and coconut on cold sniff. LOL nope! not there.

have a good eve, all.

Hello....again.

This evening I am burning YC Be Thankful.

tunisian, I was just coming here to report on the Magi Magic....It was just okay....I smelled coconut while it was melting too. Sort of a "meh" scent, nothing outstanding about it to my nose. Might be my nose....nothing has been smelling spectacular to me lately. I have no idea why. Haunted House should be available all year as far as I remember.

Kim, did you like Magi Magic?

Off to watch Jeff Dunham!

I have been out all day. I invited my parents to dinner so I had a very late start to melting today. I have going GHBT Acorn Harvest and Haley's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I also have burning YC Harvest Wreath.