The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Good Morning :lol:

I am melting Haleys Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and its sooo wonderful!! I just adore this scent in the home and wearing it from Bath and Body!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day [smilie=th_e16]

Enjoying Caramel Apple creamer in my coffee this morning. Yum... Also enjoying the scent of Cinnamon Cider and Holiday Kiss from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a lovely day. I'm leaving soon to chaperone a field trip for DD's class.

Hi All-

It has been a busy day so far. I just got back from a doctor's appointment and in a little while I have to run some errands. I am still working on my fall stash but am seeing the bottom of the basket. I just put on CCCC Be Thankful in 2 melters ( smells great) and Haley's Autumn Harvest. I am not sure if this is going to be a scent for me but I will give it a try.

:lol:

Helloooooooooo...back from the eye doctor and waiting patiently for my eyes to get back to normal. smiley_rubeyes.gif

Thank you very much Maggie. I do like my smileys. girl-smiley-hearts.gif

Got a new flavored creamer...coconut creme. bf-coffee-smiley.gif I couldn't find the caramel apple, but then maybe Walmart doesn't carry it. DUNNO.gif

Still got Carolina Rain going, but I gotta get some more good smells going.

I have much to do today. Tomorrow is back to the rock pile. 1234_making_a_smiley.gif

Have a great rest of the day and night. heart-circle.gif

image207-1.gif Good afternoon peeps!

Earlier today, I melted BG Spiced Cranberry...holy cow...strong!

Now all I have going is my YC Be Thankful jar. I may have to do the aluminum foil thingy to the jar since I'm not getting a full pool of wax yet.

LLVV, DS is only beginning karate....he is going to be testing for his orange belt in December. He likes it alot. He played hockey for 4 years and decided not to play this year. He is 10.

Kim, thanks so much for the review on Donna's new wax. I've always been a fan of Cottage Hill scents, but never got much throw from them. I am going to try her again in the future. Really sweet lady too.

sharonana, yummers on the coconut creme...it is delish. Some stores carry more flavors than others. Additionally, sometimes the "holiday" flavors are not displayed with the other flavors. Kroger puts the holiday flavored creamers by the eggnog....go figure.

mpfand, have fun at the field trip? Where did you guys go? I love going on the field trips with my kiddos.

Gail, have a nice hike today? 77 degrees sounds perfect.

Jason, how rude of that woman! nuts.gif

See everyone later! 1901765j8di9rrqyl.gif

Hello!

This evening I'm melting Carol's Bits of Honey and Farmers Market Basket. I'm also burning YC's Lakeside Birch.

Great scents today!

Gingerbread Man, SH

Cinnamon Toast, LOL

Cucumber Melon, SH

Country Berry Hotcakes, Melissa's Primitive Wicks

Gingerbread, AMS

Back from the field trip. Aria, we went to the Springs Preserves, a 180 acre cultral and historical site. We didn't have time to see everything, but what we did see was neat. I especially enjoyed the flash flood exhibit. The most fun was getting to spend some time with DD and her friends.

I also found the Caramel Apple creamer with the eggnog. I was in a panic when I couldn't find the Peppermint Mocha one a few weeks ago. I found mine at Smith's, which I think is like Krogers because they carry some Kroger brands.

I'm still smelling Cinnamon Cider so I'm going to let it go until after dinner.

Light a candle for me. I have to sit in a three day long conference call starting today. AARRRGGGHHH!

Have a better day than I will. *LOL*

Lana - no offense, but that's pretty much a given. :? I hope it doesn't end up being that long. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting CrossCreek's Pumpkin Nog Latte. Yummers!

The CHC-Sugar Plum spice is a lovely scent. The throw is very good, but it is definitely a softer scent. This would be nice to melt before the heavy-duty pine scents get underway.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack...and I am pooped...done for the night. tired-sleeping-smiley-4634.gif

Melting Nene's Orange Caramel Cake this afternoon/evening. I was doing dishes and had the kitchen window open when Grantata came home from work. He thought I was baking!viannen_10.giflaugh.gif

Aria...you got some cute smileys there too. cute.gif

Puppy...we love to hike. There are some great state parks close by. Hope you had a good time.smileyswing.gif

candlelove...hope your doctor appointment went well. blume.gif

Jason...here's hoping you can convert your fellow employees to all things that smell wonderful. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] It's worth a try.

mpfand...sounds like a great trip! thumbs.gif Krogers...I remember shopping in that store when I was a kid. We don't have them in the south.

waveytired.gifAnd to each and everyone...a good night.waveytired.gif

evening, all. I love coming here and reading about everyone's daily activities, as well as what's melting/burning, of course. some great scents.

I was a slug today. I schlepped all day long. first rainy day we have had in ages; that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I am not a movie type person but i watched a movie on HBO based on real life events. what the Lord made or something to that affect. very very good!

I started out melting buttercream frosting type but honestly, it smelled just like rancid butter or parmesan cheese! there was not one iota of sweet in it at all. It had to go, along with the entire bag of it. I thought on cold sniff that it was smelling like cheese but gave it a try. and it was a strooong throw too. oh gosh, just thinking of it...blah.

now melting Carol's blueberry vanilla bomb. I love this one; all of her blueberries, in fact.

have a good eve, all. I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee with sugar free french vanilla. yeah, me who hates flavored creamers. see? another thing you folks turned me onto. I don't care for this though; it's international delight but I can't keep buying them full sugar and fat. lol

Tunisianswife, why are those bad scents such good throwers? [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I went with the smell of real, actual Lemon Poppyseed Muffins this afternoon. They were darn tasty too.

Tonight will be Pink Sugared Spruce jar from Busy Bee.

mpfand...sounds like a great trip! thumbs.gif Krogers...I remember shopping in that store when I was a kid. We don't have them in the south.

LOL sharonana! Oh you better not come to Texas and tell them here they're not the South! When I moved here, I thought I was moving to the West. People here quickly corrected that mistaken information. Yeah, we have Kroger's here.

I switched out to LOL's Oatmeal Scotchies for the evening.