The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Melting Pumpkin Bread from Can-Do. Another favorite from Donna!

Hope your having a great Birthday Jason!!

My youngest son is thrilled with his new tambourine. :lol: Life's simple pleasures.

Cozy Cottage - Strawberry Musk - groovy

CMFS - Pumpkin Pie Paradise jar

CD - Spiced Lime votive

YC - Pomegranate Fruit jar

Jason, bf-happybday-jumping4.gif Hope you enjoyed your day!

I've been melting Carol's Hot Apple Pie all afternoon and just turned off the melter a few minutes ago. Also have my YC Be Thankful jar lit.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c] Happy Birthday Jason!!!

And Many More!!!! I just got back from my Dad's....I was cleaning too! He's also having Thanksgiving and I needed to "scrub down" the place. :lol:

Katz~ I love Cedar and Saffron too! I have about 5 left of CHC old wax and it throws pretty good so I can't wait to try the new stuff!

Jules~ You have a little "Tambourine Man"...excellent!

Melting Sugar Cookie and Birthday Cake from CHS....DE-licious!!! Enjoying my Friday glass of wine after a long week with the "preschoolers". Happy Friday!!!

Happy Birthday, Jason! so sweet of you to clean your mom's house on your b'day. enjoy your evening meal with your family too.

Jules, that is so cute regarding the tambourine. do you need earplugs yet? lol

sharon-how is that coconut milk and lavender from Deana? that sounds heavenly and such a relaxing bedroom scent. I'll have to try that.

melting CHC Christmas memories. Not much throw which is too bad; quite a nice scent. I swear there is a patchouli deep down in. going to switch out soon. maybe try GG's freak show. Beach Memories from YC in the bath and Lily of the valley from CHC in the BR

Good evening,

Mpfand, have a terrific week long holiday off work!

Mom, I hope your stressful days get much more serene and manageable.

Anjoy, good to see you posting again!

I'm melting YC's Buttercream which is rather nice but I practically have to stand on top of the warmer to smell it. :lol:

Night, all!

Gail

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a fantastic birthday. Even though I cleaned all day, my mom and I just visited and chatted all day as we did stuff around the house. It was so nice to have some bonding time. Then I had a great dinner with my partner and family. And got four great YC candles and that new gingerbread sleigh tart burner....LOVE it! Tonight I'm burning my new Red Apple Wreath and melting LOL's Blueberry Crumb Cake.

Good morning....

First melt of the day is Strawberry Pine from Almost Country along with a YC Be Thankful jar.

good morning, all.

Aria, that strawberry pine sounds like such an interesting combo. I don't think I've ever seen that offered anywhere before.

Rose and Sharon-thanks for the info. I actually had this in my watching section on ebay for Carol's stuff. I definitely will try.

right now I'm melting firewood from Carol. I got this as a freebie. the cold sniff is wonderful. I'm just stunned because usually her stuff is in the warmer for less than 5 minutes and is throwing like crazy but I'm just starting to get a subtle whiff here and there. I was going to order this too. beautiful and unique and would be good in any room.

speaking of Carol-I did email her to see if her store is taking any breaks for the holidays and she isn't. She will be having business as usual even with company coming for thanksgiving. Just keep in mind the UPS delivery schedule.

hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Good morning,y'all. THis is my cleaning day :P :) [smilie=th_5337c1ad] :oops: and the coffee flows freely all day long!!! I found a melt from last year. It is HOT-White Christmas Wedding. It is still strong and smells beautiful. Time to get busy, have a great Saturday, everyone.

candlelove, your scents sound so yummy this morning!

Starting out with Cranberry Spice from Scentsy. Today is cleaning day and I'm also going to put out all of the Christmas decorations. When I'm done, I'll alllow DH and the kids to come in and help with the tree. LOL! We're decorating a bit early this year since we'll be out of town next week. I want to come home to a clean, decorated house and just be able to enjoy it the whole month of Dec. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.