The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Good morning!

Just starting:

Downy April Fresh, BG

Sinus Relief, LOL

Autumn Spice, S&S

Buttery Gingerbread, Melissa's PW

Angel Wings, Abundascents

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

Congratulations, Maggie! :P

Did you like Up? We really enjoyed that movie around here.

Cocoapink - Berry & Cream Sugar Cookies

a coupla DC votives.

Caramel Apple coffee this morning tastes yummy.

Congrats. Maggie!!!

This beautiful Fall morning I'm melting BG-Christmas Splendor. I'm melting some Christmas scents this weekend to see if they are a reorder. Have a great day.

Nothing melting or burning yet today. I have to get my butt in gear and start cleaning the house up a bit. I have a friend coming from NC on Thursday and I just want it nice and cozy clean for when she gets here.

Maggie, congratulations YOU LUCKY THANG! I am super jealous. You will be very pleased with Kim's candle. I have been burning one for a few weeks now and love everything about it.

My "original sin" is candles and I then moved slightly to tarts, but candles STILL are my favorite. They each have their own place and need.

Good morning and happy weekend!

Maurie, "original sin"? :P

I'm melting LOL's Harvest Moon. I like it quite a lot but couldn't for the life of me pick out the various scents. I thought maybe a tad of patchouli, plus some sort of floral note, maybe a smidge of vanilla and a teeny bit of spice. So totally WRONG, Gail! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] According to LOL it's " fresh pear, blueberries, pineapple, juniper berries, eucalyptus, spruce, woods, Douglass fir, cedar, and white musk." A complex, delightful scent. Good thing nobody's paying me for my scent descriptions! [smilie=cloud_9]

Gail

MMMMM....Emily that sounds delicious!

Thanks Everybody! I am super excited to try the candle! :P

Gail~ You are excellent at descriptions but I am that way with scents....I can't pick out individual notes. I just know if I like it or not! [smilie=cloud_9] Sadly, I am the same way with cooking...I am a pretty good cook....but if someone asks me to pick out the flavor of spices...FORGET IT!

Melting Lemon Noel Cookies from Crosscreek this dreary morning...perfect!

By the way Jules....The kids liked "UP"...but I have to admit....I fell asleep towards the end. But I saw it previously in the movies with the twins...so its ok... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Scenting at work is still on hold... [smilie=cloud_9]

Aww....Debra, that stinks (at least, not from tarts. :lol: ). Would it be very bad of me to hope she decides she's not suited for the job & finds employment elsewhere..... :P

MaggieMae....congrats on your SSS win! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Melting GHTB's Pumpkin Spice Latte and burning LOL's layer candle in Honey Gingerbread. Last nite we went to a store's holiday open house and I won a door prize....appropriately enuf.....a candle! How'd they know? :lol: No vendor label on it, so I'm thinking it's one of their own. The scent is Caramel Apple and it's putting out a very nice throw and smelling yummy in the kitchen.

Have a good weekend everyone.. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Congrats, Maggie!

So far today I'm only burning two candles, no tarts:

Village Candle - Gingerbread (from Marshalls). I've never tried this company before so I hope it smells as good burning as it did on cold sniff.

Illuminations - Eggnog

Gail, I am sometimes way off on what's in a wax. I think it is fun to see how everyone's olfactory perception is unique. Your descriptions are always so good.

sweet-I had to laugh @the finding other employment. Only us wax addicts would think that way. and congrats on your win! how appropriate.

I had to dump the apple clove freebie-my apt. was smelling like I had a virginia baked ham in the oven. There was no apple or sweet, although the clove was not overpowering either; just smelled like the above. changed over to my fav. comfort scent-bear claw from Carol. I'm thinking of taking it into the bedroom with me for nap time before work. I swear if bear claw was a man, I'd have a fling. lol

emily, that was a great scent combo you came up with!

It is still a dreary rainy day here. I was hoping the weather would have cleared up by now.

I am melting LOL Autumn S'mores, LOL Marshmallow Popcorn, and CYS Marshmallow Cinnamon Grahams.

My DD is in visiting from the city. We have a few things planned for the afternoon. DH has been away all week and will be back tomorrow. I can't stand this weather. I hope next week we get to see the sun for a bit.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

hello17.gif How is everyone? The weather is beautiful in our part of the world.smiley_sun.gif

Went into work for a few hours this morning and decided to take a melt with me.

So I loaded up my tealight melter, a couple tea lights and a tart from CCCC Pink Sugared Spruce. Mmmmmmm....soooooo nice. I love the sweet mixed with the spruce.

My boss was so impressed, she asked me to order some for her. I think I will get her some as a Christmas gift. SmileyPoinsetta.gif

Congrats on your prize Maggie! Smiley_juchu.gif

th296035q4i043gvw9.gif

Thanks Everyone for your kind words! I am adding some Frosted Spruce to the mix this afternoon...Swan Creek. Thanks for the Spruce idea Sharon!

Olive~ your coffee cake tarts sound wonderful! I just love the smell of coffee cake!

Michele~ All those marshmallow scents sound yummy!

Have a nice one!

Congrats, Maggie!

Today I took out AMS Vanilla Pumpkin (a really nice sweet/spicy pumpkin scent!) and replaced it with GHBT Cool Citrus Basil.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

:P Maggie! The scent you chose sounds wonderful.

Melting Peppermint Bark from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Always a favorite!