The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

I am enjoying my BG Spiced Pumpkin Brulee._squee__by_Synfull.gifThis is the first brulee that I have liked. Usually they smell like burned tires to me. :P

Barbara~ Burned Tires???? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] That doesn't sound good!

Poor Debra!!! That is HORRIBLE!!!

Sweet~ WOW....very cool!!!

Everyone's scents sound SOOOO good....vanilla pine cones, sweet lemon sugar, monster munch, indian candy corn, sweet potato pie, pumpkin brulee....YUMMMM!!!

Put on my last and final Everyday Whims tarts....Carmel & Pralines....very strong and super delicious! SO sad this is IT!

I am enjoying my BG Spiced Pumpkin Brulee._squee__by_Synfull.gifThis is the first brulee that I have liked. Usually they smell like burned tires to me. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Barbita, I love that scent from BG. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Right now:

Cappuccino Brulee, CHC. Old, old stock but smells good.

Tobacco Flower, MTT

Creme Brulee, unknown

Lemon Sugar, Melissa's Primitive Wicks. Smells good and putting out for a smaller tart.

Arabian Nights, Abundascents

Sea Glass, AMS

Thanks for the condolences on the demise of our office melting, everyone. I am quite a distance from her...so maybe... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Tonight is Sweet Pumpkin from Lathers and Lights.

Deb, I think I would go into such withdrawal that I'd melt unscented wax just to get some kind of fix! LOL

cyn, those scents sound so interesting especially the Arabian Nights and Tobacco Flower

I finally switched out my can-do whipped cream and honeydew for my favorite go to comfort scent in the whole world-CFTKR Bear Claw. I swear love it so much I could go to bed with it. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Morning -

Fresh Linen, Pure Scents

Republican, Mama's Country Shed

Snickers Coffee Blend, Melissa's Primitive Wicks

Odor Eliminator, AMS

Brown Sugar Pound Cake, MTT

Birthday Cake, Pure Scents

all just starting. I hope everyone has a good day.

The kids go back to school this morning. It's so strange to have a holiday in the middle of the week like that. At least the mail will be delivered again today for everyone expecting packages.

CD Coffeehouse

Bissy's Boutique - Mayan Gold

Good Morning!

Enjoying some :oops: with Caramel Apple flavored creamer....oh my, this is good!

Jules, I remember the Unknown Comic! You are so silly! My kids had school yesterday, but have half day today and no school tomorrow. Are you expecting packages?? I'm not....:lol:

sharonana, how is Nene's Vanilla Champagne? I've been plotting a Nene's order for awhile now and was curious about that scent.

So far, these are the scents I have going...

Colonial jar - Golden Pear

Crosscreek - Christmas Cookies (cute, sparkly trees)

good morning, all.

Aria that caramel apple creamer sounds so interesting. I'm a straight coffee person, don't like any of the flavored coffees or creamers but I did buy some pumpkin spice. I like it in my last cup of the coffee for the eve.

melting CHC hot apple pie this am.

have a good day, all.

Good morning! Did someone say coffee with caramel apple creamer??? That sound delicious! I can't drink coffee without lots of creamer and milk. Mmmmm....

I'm finishing off Carol's Brown Sugar Pound Cake. I have to change the tealight on that one because it went out the same time that my 2 votives went out. What are the chances?

Have a great day!

tunisian, I am horribly addicted to the flavored creamers.....although I can drink my coffee black also. The only think I don't like is cold coffee...blech.

That creamer sounds good to me. I'm going to look for it at the grocery store today. I have a coupon for Coffeemate so I hope it's that brand.

I'm expecting Santa boxes from CYS in the mail today. Fingers crossed.

YUMMMMMM!

Caramel Apple Creamer! I will be going grocery shopping to day!Shopping_by_teengkoh.gif

I'm melting Haley's Sage & Citrus this morning. (strong) wonderfully refreshing!Happy_Dance_by_Momma__G.gif

Good morning!

Sweet, that is so cool about your mom being a WAC. What were her duties?

Debra, what a bummer about your new co-worker. I'm hoping it'll all work out in the end for you and your fellow scent lovers.

I'm squeezing out the last bit of goodness from LOL's Indian Candy Corn. Then I might have to give BG's Spiced Pumpkin Brulee a try. Monkey see, monkey do, Barbita! :oops: Is this guy a monkey? Or maybe the missing link? :lol:

Mama, Coconut Cake sounds yummo!

Have a good day, everyone.

Gail

Good Morning!

I love those creamers too!

I have melting BG Country Cottage and CHS Heavenly Honey. These smell great!

Gail- I loved LOL Indian Candy Corn too!

Taking a drive to PA later today for a visit with DD.

:oops:

Good Morning!

I love those creamers too!

I have melting BG Country Cottage and CHS Heavenly Honey. These smell great!

Taking a drive to PA later today for a visit with DD.

:oops:

I love the flavored coffee creamers, too. I used the Eggnog one this morning and it was good. I haven't tried the Caramel Apple one, but I'm going to look for it when I go to the grocery store today.

Melting Orange Chiffon Cake from EW.

Buttermilk Pancakes from Things That Make Scents....yum!

I love those flavored coffee creamers! I wish they would make them sugar free....I can't take sugar anymore. :oops:

Hi there everyone!

Today I'm melting

Can-Do Cornbread and Cornbread Puddin...both are good

Count me in on loving flavored creamers,I'll have to look for the caramel apple in the grogery next time I go,It sounds so yummy!