The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

I think my favorite part of being in this forum is knowing that other people have stuff stashed just like me!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] I love the feeling of not being alone in strange behaviors! I just changed out the Blueberry Cheesecake for Can-do's Country Apple... perhaps my favorite tart from this company so far!!

darling1, I love your avatar-made me laugh.

ttmonte-how is Carol's blueberry cinnamon? I saw that listed, and I love her blueberry scents; so strong. I wondered how it would pair with cinnamon.

today it is too warm to have anything fall on. I'm about ready to turn on the ceiling fan. YC mac apple in the bath, and just started Lemon Pucker from CHC in the LR-starting to smell nice. not a cleaning lemon scent and it does just nicely on this unseasonably warm day.

Melting-

Chocolate Amber-LOL

Carina Loves Pumpkin-CYS

Pink Covered Cherries-CCCC

Evening Air-YC

Was melting-Pomander Spice Aroma Soy but I had to ditch it-too much cinnamon!!

Have a good evening.

One of my office mates just came in and confessed that she overbought at a BOGO sale she found on line...sheesh! If she only knew....

Today is Flowering Herbs from Crosscreek.

[smilie=th_12E9EC16] Funny post, Debra!

I'm melting Yankee's Vanilla Lime. I didn't expect to like it all that much, but I do, I DOOOOO!!

Gail

One of my office mates just came in and confessed that she overbought at a BOGO sale she found on line...sheesh! If she only knew....

Was this BOGO sale for wax? And if so, where? Just asking for, uh, some friends. Yeah, that's it...

Celtic Moon Spice - CCCC. My cute pumpkin shaped melts. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Was this BOGO sale was for wax? And if so, where? Just asking for, uh, some friends. Yeah, that's it...

Celtic Moon Spice - CCCC. My cute pumpkin shaped melts. [smilie=thank_you]

OMG Cyn maybe we have the same friends mine were wondering the same thing imagine that its a small world [smilie=th_FULL_O17] isnt it lol!!

tunisianswife- I really liked the blueberry cinnamon but it is STRONG lol they do go together nicely and not too Cinnamonie (is that a word) def worth a try!!

You guys are too funny tonight.

Melting:

Dutch Crust Crumble by Country Button Candle & Spiced Apple from McCalls in LR

Dutch Crust Crumble & Cinnamon & Cranberries (McCalls) in K

Meadow Dew (Country Home Scents) in BR

Still Burning the Prairie Kitchen in FR....yum!

thanks, TT I will definitely have to give it a try.

Debra, did ya tell her that there is no such thing as overbuying too much wax? LOL yeah, I would have asked too then I would have been in trouble. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail, I was not expecting to like the YC vanilla Lime but I do too.

still have lemon pucker going from CHC, blue agave from Carol in the BR and YC mac apple still going in the bath.

I bought some cheapo t lights from family dollar because I was so close to being out and didn't think they would do too much because they looked like they were not as tall but I have to say, these things stay lit if not as long as, almost as long as the ones from BBB.

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

Last nights melt was YC Country Linen, smelled more flowery than clean, but I loved it. Nice and strong just the way I like.

Hey Jason, did you get your mail yet?

Linda, I got it this afternoon. Thanks again so much! Don't know if you saw it, but I posted a thank you thread on the YC FB page.

Tonight I've just got a couple of candle going: YC Moonlight Harvest and a 2-wick Christmas Wreath that I had from last year. Just felt like a little Christmas tonight!

Good evening, CF buddies.

Here's a review of my very first Wood Wick candle. It's a 10 oz. jar in Cider (authentic fresh apple with mild to moderate spiciness - my description, not the company's). This little gem is throwing scent all over the place! I'm loving everything about it - the design, the scent itself, oh my such a terrific throw, and perfect pooling as the wax melts. Not to mention the soothing crackling noises that are like a campfire in miniature. It's definitely in the MBM category - Must Buy More!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

Gail, glad you like your Wood Wick candle! I haven't had one in a long time. I need to get one soon!

Debra, I can't stop looking at your avatar of pumpkin pie. I want a piece real bad now!

[smilie=thank_you] Jason. Yes, get one for your own self pronto!

I've also been meaning to tell you how much I like your avatar, Debra. So good! Too bad I can't say the same about my memory. :?

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] everyone.

Gail

Good early morning!

Honey Gingerbread - Angie's. Love this one.

Tres Leches Cake - CCCC. Just starting. I love this scent but first time I'm trying it from CCCC.