The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Good morning!

Maggie, have a fabulous four day weekend! [smilie=th_e16] That's so cool about your sister being a budding scent addict!

Aww Jules, feel better girl. It doesn't sound like you're having much fun. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the bug is very short-lived.

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Lust. I like it a lot but it's not an all-time favorite. The throw is strong enough, it's a nice and smooth scent, kind of hard to pin down. I want to say vanilla blended with some sort of floral. I'm not a big fan of florals so the fact that I even like this is saying something... Wow, after checking the description, I see I'm way off on this one. It says Coconut milk, Madagascar, caramel & sandalwood. Who knew? :) [smilie=bagover] :lol:

Gail

:lol: It has been forever since I have been on! I bought of the flu knocked me down for what seemed like forever! I would not wish that upon anyone, it wss horrible! Today I am melting Busy Bee's Elf Cookies... this is one of my favorites!

Hello everyone :lol: been a few days life is so busy with my three girls but fun!! I just want to wish everyone whos feelin [smilie=th_e16] to feel better soon. I am burnin busy bees ultimate vanilla and Im smell it a little hmm going to put on some more smellies!! Have a great day!! Ill be pokin my head back in soon!!

[smilie=th_e16] It has been forever since I have been on! I bought of the flu knocked me down for what seemed like forever! I would not wish that upon anyone, it wss horrible! Today I am melting Busy Bee's Elf Cookies... this is one of my favorites!

Darling~ I am sorry to hear that you were ill! I am glad that you are up and on your feet again! :)

Gail~ Thanks! I hope I can sit N relax and enjoy the time off at some point! :lol:

Started up Lavender and Coconut Milk (SH) in the BR.....ahhhhhh!

It's official. I'm :lol: I didn't want to believe it all day, but there's no avoiding it now. There goes my sniffer. crud!

So sorry Jules-guess you jinxed yourself on that dang shot thing. I do hope its not that bad and you get up and going soon.

Today's melts-

Southern Star-Vanilla Bean Noel

Whiff and Sniff-Honey Gardenia

Country Home-Pumpkin Pie

Cleanse your Soul-Autumn Glow Cake

Crosscreek-Banana Nut Cake

gosh, everyone's scents sound so awesome!

Maggie, enjoy your long weekend. that is so awesome that you've got a convert-in-crime. :lol: Wish I had one local. thank goodness for the forum.

darling, so sorry about the flu-it just takes the life out of anyone that has it.

lavender and coconut milk-got to try that one.

LLVV-who has the cracklin birch? always looking for new additions.

Puppy-I've done that too-thought that I've smelled floral when it's actually fruit! LOL I did that with one from Cando or else Crosscreek. butter with floral-hmm interesting combo but it smelled so good. It actually was fruit and butter. LOL at any rate it smelled great and I can't for the life of me right now think of what it was.

still got the can-do apple vanilla on. nice and strong but I can't smell vanilla. Have you ever melted a smellie that reminds you of something you've melted before exact dead on but can't for the life of you remember what it was? this melt is one of those.

melting blue agave in the bath and green apple and cotton candy in the BR from Carol.

Howdy!

Tunisianwife - It's from Carol (CFTKR). It's a great fall and winter scent.

I still have that one melting and have added on Pumpkin Brulee. OMG, this scent smells good enough to eat. I'm also burning YC's Macintosh Spice candle.

Enjoying a :shock: after cleaning like a madwoman for most of the day. Put away Halloween decor and brought out my harvest decor. Also set my oven on the self clean mode....love it. Just wiped up the ashes a few hours later! Does anyone else think self cleaning ovens are amazing? Or am I just goofy? :lol:

I've got two melters going right now...

Spiced Apple Pecan - CFTKR

Pumpkin Cheesecake - CFTKR

Also still have my YC Boo! jar burning.....this candle has lasted forever it seems.

Maggie, way to go! Another convert! [smilie=th_c032] [smilie=th_slider_congratulations]

darling, sorry to hear you were sick....welcome back! [smilie=th_bb20]

Just got home from the Yankee and BBW. At Yankee I got to drool over all the new holiday accessories and there are a ton of them. I came away with three gingerbread men tealight holders--one large and two small to put on my TV stand. I have a Hallmark gingerbread house that lights up and plays music and I thought this would go well with it. I also loved the cardinal things and the snowmen. One grouping of the snowmen has colored lights that shine through and change colors. Also some of the gingerbread things light up and one has a turning pond with skaters that look like they are actually skating. Some really cute things. There were also Santa at the Beach things and Nutcrackers--just lots and lots to look at.

I have on Blueberry Scone for the evening. I hope all who are or who have been ill are feeling much better.

I'm burning:

Yankee McIntosh 2 wick tumbler

Old Virginia Farm Grown Caramel Apple jar candle

Slatkin Leaves 3 wick tumbler

Yankee Trick or Treat Candle

? brand Raspberry Bar soy jar candle

And melting:

Country Home Scent Country Berry Hotcakes

LOL Broomsticks & Pumpkins

LOL OMG Sugar Cookie

Can-Do Vanilla Bean Cookies

Good evening, all. I've got on CFTKR's Granny's Green Apple. I'm more of a red apple kind of guy, but this very nice and authentic. Also burning YC Autumn Wreath. Nancy, sounds like you had a great day at YC! Hope those who don't feel well get better real soon!

Burning a few Gold Canyon candles, and a bunch of melts. It's smells WONDERFUL in my house. GOld Canyon Candles that i am burning are Mulled Harvest and Butterscotch Caramel. Melting Can DO Pumpkin Crunch Cake and a few Yankee Pumpkin Pie tarts.....WOW [smilie=th_bb20]

Jules - hope you're feeling better and get your sniffer back soon! :shock: Maybe spend some time perusing lots of scent lists and do some window shopping. Or buying. [smilie=th_c032] For when you feel better. [smilie=th_bb20]

Glad you're feeling better darlingj1! :lol: That flu is downright nasty.

Everyone's scents sound scrumptious! Don't know why, but the fall scents sound so much better to me. [smilie=snoopy]

Melting CrossCreek's Gingerbread Sugar Cookies.

Thank you, everybody, for the well wishes. You are all the bestest ever! [smilie=th_bb20]

I'm still stuffed up, but DH and the kids are taking good care of me. :shock:

I put on BG Peppermint Swirl this morning but still couldn't smell it. Everyone else enjoyed it.

Darlingj, I'm happy you are feeling better again.

thanks, LLVV. I just got an order from Carol. AND I almost ordered the pumpkin brulee too! I'll have to remember the cracklin birch for next order. as a matter of fact, I have to go to visit ebay so will find it and put it in my 'watch' section. I find it is so much easier to shop at Carol's that way. It also is helpful because it lets you know how many of something are left.

earlier today I had orange caramel crumble from carol; got it as a freebie. I have to say that I am not a fan of orange at all, but this was extremely good! Has anyone tried her fresh squeezed oranges? the description says it smells like the real thing. I love citrus scents but the problem i have with lemons for instance, is that they either have a soapy smell, or a cleaning solution smell. I guess I should not ramble and instead put a post in the scent inquiry thread.

anywhoo, got caramel apple pie in the LR from Carol. just put it on

mistletoe and Ivy in the BR and blue agave in the bath from Carol also.

I'm not a fan of the green apple and cotton candy. thought it sounded good but there is something in it that is not pleasing to my nose. oh well, glad I tried it.

have a good eve, all.

WTG, MaggieMae!!!

Beatrixpug, I want to come over to your house!

Just getting back home and changed out a few things:

Apple Butter - Abundascents. Just starting.

Fruity Loops - AMS. Starting out so good.

Democrat - Mama's Country Shed. This is a nice clean scent.

Good evening!

I'm getting ready to relax for the night. I'm melting Carol's Caramelized Pears (Yummy). I have to go pick out a new candle to burn.

Jules and darlin......hope your both feeling better!! Today it's been Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do. So good!

Darling, I'm glad you're on the upswing now. Whew, that must have been a nasty bug! :shock:

This evening's melt is Pumpkin Pie from Can-Do. No description needed. It's exactly what you'd think and I'd swear I've been baking if I didn't know better! :lol: Wonderfully strong and authentic! [smilie=th_bb20]

Gail

Just turned off/blew out all of the sniffies on the main floor. I'm about to go to the upstairs bedroom and melt Blue Gecko Forever Alice, it's a lovely sleepy time scent for me.