The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Bath and Body Works tarts

I've tried them. Love the fragrances and they are strong and throw quite well. I've tried Sea Island Cotton and Dancing Waters.

I've tried them, too. Fresh Linen was my favorite. I only used 1/4 of the disc in my plug-in and it was strong and long lasting.

They are very good, very strong, and very expensive. If you can use a coupon or get them on sale, they are definitely worth trying.

I have been using B&BW for months now until I read the thread about Walmart's boxed Mainstays tarts. 25 tarts for $1.50. I have been using them today and they are well worth the money. Again, Jason, if you are reading this, thank you.

I use a lot of tealights and this is going to really be helpful in saving $$$ for scented wax.

Cisley

I have been using B&BW for months now until I read the thread about Walmart's boxed Mainstays tarts. 25 tarts for $1.50. I have been using them today and they are well worth the money. Again, Jason, if you are reading this, thank you.

I use a lot of tealights and this is going to really be helpful in saving $$$ for scented wax.

Cisley

Cisley, I use the boxed mainstays tealights from wal-mart, too. I love them! Have you tried the tarts from B&BW? I decided to get a few over the weekend and I will try some today!

I melted the Autumn Apple yesterday and it is really nice, it smells just like YC Macintosh. What I love about these, they are $1.50 each, (cheaper with coupons of course) BUT you break them in half as it says in the directions, so really .75 a tart ain't bad if they smell nice and strong! I have Vanilla Coconut in now and it's really nice too!

I am SO jealous. We don't have tarts in the store and they aren't on-line either. I have my husband take a votive and chop it up so I can use it as a tart in either an electric melter or with tealights.

I guess I could complain but if I can buy the votive then it works.

Cisley