The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
darlingj1

Carol's Cranberry

Hi! Has anyone tried Carol's Cranberry Peppermint or Cranberry Balsam? I love the Cranberry Cocktail so much I thought I would think these would be fantastic, but I thought I had better ask opinions first. Anything else Christmas-y I should try?

I have done the Cranberry Peppermint, but it didn't sit well on me. I usually love all cranberries and peppermint-but it wasn't for me mixed. You might love it though-it was strong and lasted a while.

Carol's Cranberry Peppermint is one of the very first scent of hers I bought, and I do like it. I like to melt her straight Peppermint in the same room with it (great combo for big rooms and strong). Her Christmas Pine is one of my favorite Christmas scents she carries. I see she has some new ones this year that I must try! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Ok ok ok...I do have a fair stash of Carol's cranberry scents so here goes (this is what I have, not necessarily what she still sells because her scents vary by year):

Holiday Relish - I think this is one of her signature scents. It's awesome. A non-spicy cranberry with a light touch of orange.

Orange Cranberry Muffin - Same as above only with lots more orange. I don't smell a muffin in there but it's heavy on both cranberries and oranges but no spice.

Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest - Another great scent! It's the same scent as Orange Cranberry muffin but with lots of spice.

Spiced Cranberry - Lots of cranberry and spice but no oranage. Again, aweseome.

Cranberry Balsam - For me, this one is just ok. It's got a touch of a perfumey note in it and didn't really throw in anything other than my 24 watt burner.

Cranberry Banana Jarm - For me, awful. It smelled like perfume. I didn't smell any cranberry or banana in it.

Cranberry Bundt Cake - Awesome! Lots of bakery and cranberry mixed together. No spice.

Cranberry Chutney - A pefect dupe of YC's version.

Cranberry Peppermint. Another perfect YC dupe. It takes some getting used to. At first I didn't like cranberry and peppermint together but it sort of grew on me. Not a favorite but a nice scent.

Cranberry Cobbler - Lots of cranberry. I didn't smell any cobbler in it but the cranberry was authentic and juicy.

Cranberry Cocktail - A very similar to Cranberry Cobbler.

Cranberry Orange Spice - Awesome! Very similar to Cinnamon Cranberry Harvest.

It reminds me of Christmas.

Cranberry Peach Vanilla - I don't remember what this one smelled like but I didn't like it.

Cranberry Sugar Cookie - Awesome! Sweet cranberry and sugar cookie mixed together.

Cranberry Zucchini Bread - OMG!!! A true winner. It smells just like its name.

Cranberry Woodspice - Smells just like YC's Autumn Gold IMO. Awesome but not your typical fruity cranberry scent.

Cranberry Yuzu - Don't remember it well but didn't like it.

Pink Sugared Cranberries - Loved it! This is one of the pink sugar scents that I actually bought lots of because the cranberries stuck out. A great mix.

Holiday Cranberry Noel - An awesome mix of Vanilla Bean Noel and fruity cranberries.

Hot Cranberry Tea - Not too much of a tea smell. It smelled more like cranberry juice. Awesome just not the right name.

Mandarin Cranberry - A good, although not perfect, dupe of the YC version.

Spiced Cranberry Ginger Tea - I didn't like this one but some people do like it from what I've read on here.

Vanilla Nut Cranberry - A good scent but no nuts or vanilla in it.

LLVV, thanks so much! I am going to switch some of mine around after seeing your reccommendations. I am waiting on some of my ebay auctions to end so I can have some paypal credit money to play with! Thanks!