The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Cat01

CYS Christmas Scents

CYS posted her limited edition Christmas scents (below). Did anyone try any of these last year? Any likes or dislikes on these?

Jolly, Happy Soul - Our famous Vanilla Bean Noel blended with the best Candy cane scent EVER!

Yuletide Treasure - Grandma's fudge cookies on the stove: White Chocolate, Milk chocolate and lots of creamy vanilla sugar

There Must Have Been Some Magic - Marshmallow snowman made out of fluffy white marshmallows, pretzel arms and a chocolate kiss hat!

Most Wonderful Time of the Year - All the best aromas of Christmas breakfast rolled into one: Cinnamon Rolls drenched with vanilla icing, hot chocolate and a hint of fresh brewed coffee

Nuttin' for Christmas - Delicious candied walnuts bubbling on the stove, tossed with butter, cinnamon and sugar

Blue Christmas - Blue Sugar, fresh blueberries and vanilla

Let Your Heart Be Light - Our delicious white wedding cake topped with candy cane whipped cream frosting

Dashing Through the Snow - Frostbite in a bottle! Refreshing blend of Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Menthol and Mountain fresh air

Dreamless Sleep - This smells like Christmas! Blend of bayberries, cranberries, apples with a spicy hint of nutmeg, cloves and orange zest

Silent Stars - Egyptian Musk blended with fruity blend of cranberries and mulberries

Realms of Glory - All the best of Christmas baking: Cinnamon Rolls, apple dumplings and loads of vanilla icing. YUM!

Heavenly Peace - Candy Canes with the famous CYS Marshmallow Cream

Royal Beauty Bright - Resinous scent of Frankincense and Myrrh with vanilla extract

Dancing in the Night - Spruce trees tempered with the addition of strawberry, orange and sugar. A wearable pine scent

One Accord - Frothy hot chocolate stirred with a candy cane

Heaven and Nature Sing- Tart black cherries blended with creamy nutmeg and eggnog

Solemn Stillness - Pomegranates and cranberries sprinkled with brown sugar and cream

Glory Shone - Pink Sugar blended with Candy Canes

I'll Be Home for Christmas - I LOVE this! Our baked vanilla scent blended with tart cranberries

Sweetly Singing - Yellow Cake frosted with Cranberry Buttercream icing & sprinkled w/ lemon sugar gumdrops

Visions of Sugar Plums - Sugar Plums sprinkled with sugar and topped with a dollop of whipped cream

Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Blood Orange and Cranberry Compote blended in layers with marshmallows and whipped cream

Joyful and Triumphant - Eggnog w/ extra cream, accompanied by a vanilla buttercream frosted sugar cookie

All is Calm - The scent to wear on a peaceful Christmas Eve: Lavender and Chamomile with a hint of apple and tea

Cold Winter’s Night – Pine trees blended with crisp mountain air notes and a blend of invigorating mints

Checking it Twice – Did you remember to leave cookies out for Santa? Sugar Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Pecan Sandies and Vanilla Wafers

Santa Baby – Strawberry buttercream cake topped with fresh raspberries, cranberries, blueberries

Love Came Down at Christmas - Beautiful resinous scent blend with sandalwood, dark amber, vanilla musk and bergamot

Right Down Santa Claus Lane - Spiced Apple Cider, Italian Pizzelles and clove studded oranges

See the Blazing Yule Before Us – Cozy up in front of the fire with notes of a wood burning fireplace, coffee, wassail and donuts

These look so good.

I got the holiday scents last year, and I'm planning on getting another sampler pack this year. I didn't take notes last year, but it looks like some of the scents are brand new.

I remember liking Blue Christmas, and Solemn Stillness. The candy cane blends are very good and smell edible instead of medicinal.

Jolly Happy Soul is wonderful. I'm not a mint fan, but her's is really good.

[smilie=th_sSig_what] You didn't take notes??!! :lol: The last tarts I bought from here was before they were in cups or colored and I didn't seem to have much luck w/the scents I chose (bakery), but I've gotten some tarts from CF buddies [smilie=thank_you] and those have been good. Guess I'm not choosing the right scents :? , so would appreciate any suggestions.

Guest ilovescentedthings

shouldn't have looked.. oh my those sound super yummy. Was thinking of placing another order with can do, but didn't really see alot of christmas scents there that I liked. This list looks fantastic.

one time use new customer discount here I come!!!

Both CYS and HoT have some fantastic Christmas scents. I ordered the samplers from both last year and was very pleased.

shouldn't have looked.. oh my those sound super yummy. Was thinking of placing another order with can do, but didn't really see alot of christmas scents there that I liked. This list looks fantastic.

one time use new customer discount here I come!!!

Is there really a new customer discount? I must check it out!

I really enjoy most of her blends. Love Jolly Happy Soul, and the Peppermints are incredible. I think you will be pleased with anything you try. Glory Shone,Heavenly Peace-great too...