The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Pumpkin Pie - Who's got the best?

What is your favorite Pumpkin Pie scent? Who's got it and why do you like it?

We talked about this last Autumn, but there are lots of new noses and new vendors too, so I'd like to know which one wins the top spot this year.

My favorite is Pure Integrity for their pumpkin pie. I like Pure Integrity candles anyway and I think their pumpkin pie is one of the best. To me its pumpkin with a touch of bakery blended in and the throw is really good.

Debbie

Debbie, I haven't tried PI's Pumpkin Pie yet. That is the one I want to try the most this season. The sooner the better.

My favorite Pumpkin scents so far this year are Blue Gecko's Spiced Pumpkin Brulee, and Yankee Vanilla Pumpkin, but these two aren't exactly pie. A Cheerful Giver has an fantastic smelling Pumpkin Pie scent too.

I love Busy Bee's Pumpkin Pie Spice, so strong and wonderful. I am also loving most CFTKR pumpkins... Frosted Pumpkin, Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, and Pumpkin Royale. I tried Spotted Hog's Pumpkin Pie... and couldn't stand it. I bought the biggest jar last year, tried to give it to several of my friends who turned it down, and sold it at my garage sale this summer for 3 bucks! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Oh no, Darlingj. Well at least you got $3 for it. [smilie=th_teks0311]

I just put on Maple Pumpkin Creme from Swan Creek to melt. It smells wonderful. Much better than it did cold. Lots of maple and pumpkin - not much spice. nice.

Pumpkin....mmmmm....luv's me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_teks0311] I agree w/BG's Spiced Pumpkin Brulee - yummy! I haven't tried PI's pumpkin pie either, cuz of all the talk of it having a maple tone to it, which I'm not a fan of. :? Nope - I ain't comin over to the maple side, Jules! ;) But, I am going to order it to see what all the hoopla about it has been. :P Are U looking for a plainer pumpkin or a spiced one? CFTKR has lots of excellent pumpkins, Can-Do has a Baked Pumpkin (no spice) that's delish. EW also has a great no spice one, For The Love of Pumpkin. SpHog's Pumpkin Donuts are fantastic, too. CrossCreek, Nene's and LOL all have yummylicious pumpkin scents, too. I also like YC's Pumpkin Pie.

I'm thinking lots of baked crust, sweet, with not much spice, but not a straight pumpkin puree either. Pumpkin cake sounds good too.

I like what I've found so far, but I want to see what you all are liking this year. There are so many variations of pumpkin scents.

Yankee's will always hold a special place in my heart. Two years ago I bought a large jar of it and it wasn't as strong as I remember it being but when I first burned it I was a novice candle user.

I do enjoy PI's but it's very different and it may take some getting used to.

I love several of CFTKR's pumpkins. She has ton and tons of them. Maybe try some of her pumpkin samplers to see what makes your nose happy.

Jules, here is the link from PI's review page on the pumpkin pie. sounds like what you are looking for. One of the reviewers mention that it has that hint of buttery crust. Now I wouldn't have known anything about PI since I am in lockdown but Cisley asked if I was going to partake in their sale. lol Of course, I did have to take a peak.

should I also mention that their pumpkin pie is 20% off right now? so is their Autumn Splendor.

http://pure-integrity-soy-candles.pureintegrity.com/pumpkin-pie-soy-candles.html

Jules, here is the link from PI's review page on the pumpkin pie. sounds like what you are looking for. One of the reviewers mention that it has that hint of buttery crust. Now I wouldn't have known anything about PI since I am in lockdown but Cisley asked if I was going to partake in their sale. lol Of course, I did have to take a peak.

should I also mention that their pumpkin pie is 20% off right now? so is their Autumn Splendor.

http://pure-integrity-soy-candles.pureintegrity.com/pumpkin-pie-soy-candles.html

You've been honing your enabling skills, I see. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Thanks for that link. I'm off to have a peek. I'm going to wait for PI's Candlefind member sale though before I actually order. Pumpkin Pie, here I come.