The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Chai Tea

Fleur - I haven't tried them all yet :lol:, but so far my fave's are Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai, Grumpy Girl's Snake Charmer and CrossCreeks Cuppa Chai. Lots more out there to try yet.... :P A little :oops: , but still in the Chai theme...... have U tried Bolthouse Farms soy protein drink, Vanilla Chai Tea? It's in the dairy in the organic section in my grocery store and is a little pricey, so I get it when it's on sale. It's absolutely delish! Kinda reminds me of a light version of eggnog... [smilie=The_Hi]

Thanks (?) guys! :shock: I have a teeny order in with Crosscreek now for 2 Cuppa Chai and a few other scents that I've been wanting since reading about them recently. Deana is going to ship first class for me since it's only about 8 tarts. Somehow that makes me feel less guilty about ordering! :shock:

I agree with everything Sweet&Spiceygrl listed.

Crosscreek is knock your socks off STRONG.

Grumpy Girl and Cheryl's are both strong but not as strong as Crosscreek.

Pure Integrity is medium but oh, so fragrant.

CFTKR was good in the back. I would order it again when it is offered.

CYS has 4 or 5 different Chai scents but I liked only 1, the others were not strong and the Peppermint was just not "me" but I am not into Peppermint. I'm sorry, but I can't remember which I liked and my notes are unavailable right now.

One more thing to mention. None of the chai teas smelled the same and I thought that was great. Each is unique.

Chai is one of my all time favorites scents.

Cisley