The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Guest ilovescentedthings
After reading how much LLVV liked it, I dug out my Apple & Pumpkin Strudel tart tonight. It's very yummy! Also melting YC Macintosh Spice. Burning large jars in Autumn Leaves and Autumn Woods.

Jason,who makes the pumpkin apple strudel?

It's from CFTKR. [smilie=th_teks0311]

thank you so much Jason!

trep that is so nice that your family is able to get together for your father's birthday. 89-how wonderful. Sounds like you have been having alot of fun wrapping and sure saves on postage to ship them off @Christmas. smart thing to do; you get to avoid all the lines at the post office, $ to send it out, and boxing it up 'post office' style.

darling, I love winter-and don't mind snow-as long as I am not up to my armpits in it. lol does it stick this time of year where you are or is it gone by the afternoon?

better melting day here. Still have Carol's winter sensations going strong and put it on this forenoon. very nice autumnal scent I think. strong cinnamon but not a hair-curling nauseating spice-just really nice. also melting YC Harvest in the LR. Hubby dropped in for a few earlier today and said how good it smelled in here.

I am burning this evening Almost country Homespun sugar, very yummy like vanilla bean noel.

I'm melting a little scalloped tart freebie from LOL in Vanilla Crack. It's been going less than five minutes and is all I could ask for in an excellent vanilla! :?

Darling, I hope you're enjoying your first snowfall of the season.

Trep, it sounds like you'll be having a wonderful trip visiting family and friends and celebrating your papa's birthday. Make lots of happy memories!

Gail

Good evening!

I just saw a banner at the bottom of the forum...Aroma Joe. What a cool name.

I'm melting Carol's Irish Cream Coffee again. What a great scent! I'm burning YC's Kiwi Berries, Frosted Pumpkin, and Fall Festival.

Trep ~ Happy Birthday to your Dad! 89 years..How wonderful! Enjoy your visit!

smiley-animal0006.gif

That Warm Cranberry Crisp from Country Home Scents lasted forever. It was still going strong when I dumped it for something else....CYS arrived today so I put on Carina Loves Pumpkin....WOW! This could be a new favorite!!!

I'm now melting Haley's Christmas Cookie. It sure is smelling good in here, I also am still burning Slatkin's Autumn apple Floating_Apple_by_Gachi_sama.gif

Tonight I was burning Ginger Vanilla - Slatkin. Just put it out before heading to bed.

Denise, I've never tried Nene's version of Hayride, but I had Crosscreek's last year around this time and remember it being very unique, and it really smelled like sweet hay.

Nancy, hope you have a safe trip. Happy B-day to your dad!

Tonight's scents are Apple Spice Cake-CFTKR, mild throw, but oh so yummy. It is being complimented nicely with my YC Autumn Leaves jar burning in the same room. Also melting Spiced Pumpkin-YC.

Thanks everybody for the well wishes for my dad. I will pass them along to him. You would never know he is 89--he still works at the local funeral home, mows his own lawn and takes care of his fairly large house. Amazing to me. I hope I age as well as he has. I am excited to be going. It is a lot of work to get Christmas gifts bought and ready to go but it saves so much on postage and I can give candle goodies and know they won't be broken. Ha!! See, I have a plan. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Anyway, I need to get packing. I will keep in touch from Iowa. You all have a great day.

Have a great trip Trep! Happy Birthday to your father!

Recent melts are:

The Tart shack vanilla walnut and coffee caramel cream (weak)

Rosa's grandma's kitchen (weak)

The Tart Shack amber sunset, dutch apple pie, and cornucopia (moderate)

Soy Lovely red velvet cupcake (moderate)

YC harvest (weak)

YC rhubarb plum (strong)

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good Morning....

I love this time of the day....I always get up early before my two boys (DH is already gone to work), and enjoy some quiet time with my eatdrink059.gif and waxies!

Carol's Sweet Harvest Apple...I like most of Carol's apple scents, but this one I am not that crazy about....

YC Autumn Gold jar

YC Farmers Market votive

Have a great trip to Iowa Trep! bday.gif to Papa Trep!

Good Morning!

After a busy day yesterday with no time for melting I have finally got some scents going. This morning I am starting off with BG Caramel Corn Crunch in 2 melters and CFTKR Sticky Toffee Pudding. The cold sniff on these are great.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

gm all. I am with the early morning club too!

Nene's ginger milk latte -LR

YC Ocean Breeze-BR

Crosscreek fresh linen H20 -bath remelt. Got them in the adorable cherub melts. I LOVE this scent and it is so strong and lasts forever. Will definitely be a bathroom staple.

Good morning!

Trep, Have a safe and fun trip with your dad. Happy birthday to him! My grandpa is the same way...working, mowing, gardening! That's why they live so long...such a healthy lifestyle.

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's Amish Friendship Bread and Banana Wafer Pudding.

Trep: How wonderful to be able to celebrate with your Dad. It's so great he's so active and healthy. Enjoy your trip and time together. I'm not melting yet, just got back from having some blood work done. Everyone have a great day, and I'll be melting soon.

I'm melting Country Charm ~ a new scent from GHBT's. I only put 1/4 of it in the melter and it smells wonderful! Everyone keeps coming in and saying how good it smells in here. Her snickerdoodle latte is super strong toO!

Good Morning!

I'm melting LOL Buttery Almond Cookie...it's scrumptious!

Trep~enjoy your trip and family!Happy B-Day to your Dad!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]