The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

I just now dumped my Peonies and Peaches from Huckleberry Layne and really it could have gone on longer but I didn't want to fool with it later this evening. Jules-you are right--it is one of Dawn's best scents--I love it.

For the rest of the night I just have on my Mainstays Vanilla candle and a HL Very Vanilla one. Hope you all have a great time tonight.

Hey Everyone!!! It was a great Trick or Treating day for the my little nephew. Today we went to a neighboring town and went to the Harvest Festival and the stores gave out candy, then we did our neighborhood. Hey LLVV, what time did you go to the HS last night, WE WERE THERE TOO! We got there at about 5:45, and stayed until I'd say around 6:30. It was really cute. I wish I would have known you were going, we could have met up.

Sharonana, thanks for the belated birthday wishes, I so appreciate it!

Tonight I'm finishing up the other half of Haley's Pomergranate, and I've got BG going in the bedroom and bath, but I through the package out so I don't know what it is, BUT ITS GOOD I can tell you that! Then again most everything from BG is great, at least for me!

Have a great night!!

Melting Haunted House from CH...my very last one!!!

It is the perfect Halloween scent!

Well, trick or treating is all done around here....6-8pm only! Kids came back with some good loot! I ran out of candy EARLY! Holy moly, there were lots of kids!

We're staying in this Halloween night. I'm watching shows about ghosts and all that fun stuff, and melting YC's Beware! Also burning Moonlight Harvest and Autumn Wreath. Also have some black pillars burning to add to the spooky ambiance. I might do a stick of incense in a while, too. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Happy Halloween everyone! It is fun to read about all the Halloween scenting going on.

I have LOL's Harvest Moon (black) in the melter and a YC Autumn Leaves candle (orange) burning. I turned my porch light on for trick-or-treaters, but I live in an apartment complex so I'll be surprised if I get any. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Lana - my sister melted LOL's Scarecrow Cupcake this morning and said it was deeelish. Even her dh gave it good comments.....he thought she was baking. [smilie=th_goodnight]

!

Yes, sweet&spicey, the Scarecrow upcake definitely got a big thumbs up here. Settling down for the evening I just put on LOL's Pumpkin Pie Filling, and I have a hand full of candles lighting the fireplace mantle.

Hey Everyone!!! It was a great Trick or Treating day for the my little nephew. Today we went to a neighboring town and went to the Harvest Festival and the stores gave out candy, then we did our neighborhood. Hey LLVV, what time did you go to the HS last night, WE WERE THERE TOO! We got there at about 5:45, and stayed until I'd say around 6:30. It was really cute. I wish I would have known you were going, we could have met up.

Sharonana, thanks for the belated birthday wishes, I so appreciate it!

Tonight I'm finishing up the other half of Haley's Pomergranate, and I've got BG going in the bedroom and bath, but I through the package out so I don't know what it is, BUT ITS GOOD I can tell you that! Then again most everything from BG is great, at least for me!

Have a great night!!

Good evening!

Silly, we were there around that time too. I'm not sure of the exact time but it was around 5:30 or so when we got there. We left about 6:05.

I'm ending Halloween with Carol's Pumpkin Cheesecake...yummy. I'm also burning YC's Cider Donut.

Last melt of the day is DC's Bonfire, from a buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] Wasn't sure what it would smell like, but it isn't smokey at all, it's really vedy nice!

For those of you on DST, don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour tonight. [smilie=th_anyminute]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Thanks Sweet...I almost forgot! I love getting an extra hour of sleep...it's something good that comes out of all this darkness.

Threw on a melt of Lemon Ice Box Cookies from Swan Creek and another one that has no label. It was in a grab bag from Swan Creek but I hate it when they don't label it...if I like it I don't know what to reorder!!! Also have Sangria candles (YC) burning in lanterns on the front porch for trick or treaters.

I had to have to tell you, my FSIL is having as much fun as the kids as he is handing out the candy. He goes to the door and makes a big deal out of each kid's costume. I am cracking up at him.

I also had to laugh when he came back in and said, "There was one guy that was taller than me, had tattoos, and had more facial hair than me. As I dropped the candy in his bag, I pointed all of that out to him and said, Promise me dude, this is your last year!"

*LOL* I told him if my windows get soaped tonight, he gets to clean them!

Mama; That's so funny.. My DH is a big kid when it comes to things like that also,. Although, he slipped out this evening and went to the neighbors to have some adult beverages...My DS and friends dressed up and are going to a party. I'm still melting my Witching H our candle from Sugar Creek Hollow. . This has been such a nice scent today. I'm watching Ghost Hunters and will catch some of Coast to Coast on the radio later one. I hope everyone has had a good evening and don't forget to brush after all of the "sweets".

I am also part of the Can-Do Haunted House crowd!

We are all watching the annual neighborhood showing of Corpse Bride while those with little ones go trick or treating. Popcorn balls for all later on!