The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

for tonight:

I put BG - Spiced Caramel Latte back on. It lasts so long, I had to shut it down earlier. My nose wanted a change. I just reheated it now and it's strong and just as good as it was this morning.

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] Blue Gecko

I'm listening to DS practicing the trombone. He's not bad for a beginner.

I'll give it another whirl...

Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee, a favorite here on the forum, a favorite at my house. What's it smelling like right now? Robust and rich. Very buttery and brown sugary sweet, with a prominent and appealing burnt note. There's a background smoothness of vanilla as well as a little teaser of coconut. The whole delectable package reminds me of the highest quality toffee candy. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

:? You're on a roll, Gail! Fantastic description! You're setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us. I better go back and re-read the article... :lol: :lol:

Sweet- How's the Broomsticks & Pumpkins? I got that in my last order and want to melt it tomorrow.

Welp...LOL's scent description was pretty vague (ok...nonexistent! :lol: ), but I saw the word 'pumpkin', so had to try it. I'm not getting a lot of pumpkin, tho. :? Getting some apple, too. Not much spice. Not an earthy scent either. I think it's a pleasant background type of seasonal scent, tho. I think I better sign up w/Gail for scent description lessons.... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Puppy...your description is awesome. happy-132.gif

Still melting Pearamel in kitchen from CCCC...

Floral Linens in the BR from Nene...sadly sad-012.gifthat was the last of my stash as it has been discontinued.

Margarita Mama from Nene in the kitchen. Love this one!happy-cheerleader-130.gif

Have a good night!sleep-051.gif

puppy, someone ought to hire you. lol

remelting GHBT winter candy apple in the bath and this eve Nene's warm apple pie and candy corn buttercream. I want to eat that buttercream. lol

NYC Cosmotini from TTMS melting in the LR...this one is so sweet and fruity and unique that I just love it. It's nice and strong and I am sad it's in the bargain bin cause I want MORE!! Looks like I'll be a taking another trip east soon!

Good evening, forum friends. Sharonana, your smileys are terrific!!

The "creative" writing is kind of a hoot. [smilie=th_cray] I'm glad all of you are getting a kick out of it. I've been [smilie=th_12E9EC16] at your responses. (Thanks for the kind words too!) So c'mon. Give this little endeavor a go if you want. It's kind of fun!

Here's one that'll put you to sleep: I'm again burning my Colonial oval jar in Gingerbread Latte. It's still as pretty as ever (love the look) but the scent just isn't there. Nada. Nuttin'. Zilch. [smilie=th_aa20]

[smilie=th_blij40] (See? I told you!)

Gail

There aren't many ways to say "nuthin", Gail - but you even managed that, LOL!

Tonight is Autumn Leaves from YC and All Hallows Eve from Crosscreek.

Gail, love your scent descriptions!

Jason, love yours too. [smilie=th_cray]

Tonight's melt is YC - Autumn Fruit.

Good morning!

Melting Carol's Pumpkin Pie Spice - me likey, it's going on the reorder list.

Gail, love the scent descriptions...you are too funny.

Jules, my DS is also starting trombone..."Hot Cross Buns" anyone?

Have a nice day! _witch__by_darkmoon3636.gif

good morning, all. so fun to read through this thread. I think it is my fav. thread on here. I couldn't even begin to come up with your wonderful scent descriptions, puppy. I am one of those non-fiction,documentary, stick-person drawing --type people....in other words, really not a creative bone in my body.

dabba, I also love the way that you will put in parentheses the strength of the tarts you melt.

I went to sleep last night with one of Carol's Comfort and Joy in the bedroom. I tell ya, this is one of those scents that really lives up to its name. It is comforting and joyful.

this morning melting Heart and Home from Crosscreek. Oh golly, I LOVE this. It is strange when you think of having butter and a nice very subtle floral and a spice of sorts together in the same scent but it so works! It really is amazing. I also love the coloring Deana uses for this one. It just somehow again is so comforting and homey. I'll have to include this as a regular reorder.

bath-Pineapple Paprika from GHBT

BR-CFTKR Christmas candied fruit

hope everyone has a good tuesday. The leaves here in southern Ohio really have been beautiful this year. I'm originally from NY and so miss the autumns there but I have to say that this year here it really is alot like our colors in NY.

Good morning!

I have the same scents going this morning that I had last night -

Tarts-

CFTKR's Candy Corn Balls

YC's Macintosh Spice

Candles-

YC's Fall Festival

YC's Macintosh

Good morning. It's raining again and the leaves are coming down... I am just starting to melt Ten Digits-Nutcracker. I'll let you know what I think .. I think everyone brings their own "flair" to the forum. That's why it's one of the first things I do when I 'm getting started in the morning.

Aria - We can look forward to marching band later on.

Olive - No more EW stash? [smilie=th_cray]

Today I'm scenting the house with:

YC Pomegranate Fruit jar

YC Purr-Chouli jar

YC Boo! melt

EE - Sweet Brandy votive

EE - Candyman votive (2)

FM - Patchouli melt

Last nights melt was Rosa's Pink Lemonade. Pretty strong throw for a smaller than average size tart. Great scent too. Definitely a reorder!

I also got the little package that Country Home Scents sent me, with the stronger tarts. I can't open them at work, the boss can't stand any kind of smell. I will try one tonight and report back.

Have a great day!

Hi all,

This morning I melted CYS Neopolitan Ice Cream Cake...

Late last night I melted CCCC's All Hallows Eve...I love this scent for fall/Halloween. Glad I got a bag of it in the cute pumpkin shape.

Hi All!

It is another rainy and gloomy day here. I am melting Country Home Scents Crazy Candy Corn and LOL Candy Corn Buttercream. I have my jar of YC Cinnister finishing up on the warmer because the wick died. I also have going YC Almond Cookie and YC Buttercream.

I just sorted through my Fall tarts. I had way more than I thought. The same goes for all my Christmas scents. I have lots of great tarts to go through. I have to remember this when I get tempted by the sales thread.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Hi guys

Another beautiful crisp, fall day here.

The afternoon melts are

LR...Can-do's Haunted House...very nice as usual

Comp..Trying a tart Doc made for me in Key Lime?Blue Sugar. Much different than I thought it would be and is like a lime chocolate. I am liking this. very pleasant.