The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Monday already? I'm only half awake, but am melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm melting Candle Dipper's Pumpkin Frappuccino. It took awhile to get going and it's not quite as strong as I'd like but I'd order it again. :lol: It's a warm, smooth fragrance mix of sweet creaminess, mild spiciness, and some pumpkin in the background. I don't smell much coffee, if any.

Gail - trying to be more descriptive but I need more practice! :?

Everyone's scents sound sooooo yummy!!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Started the day with Grumpy Girl (perfect for Monday) 3 Bears...I liked it at first, but when I came in from work it mutated into a strange scent...not my "cup of tea"

Changed to Karma from Can-Do and relit Cannabis Sativa from Chery's.

puppy, I love your descriptions. I've found them so helpful too.(plus I love the sense of excitement and gaga in your written word) lol

skylar, thanks for the reminder. I knew I had a can-do hot orange danish so I put it in the melter when I woke up. wow, I LOVE this one! i can smell that butter but get a whiff of orange every now and then.

Changed to Karma from Can-Do and relit Cannabis Sativa from Chery's.

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] she shouted as she ran directly over to Cheryl's to get some. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht] I've never seen anyone attempt this scent in a candle before (besides the uber priced Fresh brand)

Hi all

Just got my orders from Can-do and Busy Bee. GREAT!!!

Still going with the strawberry from Haley's in the LR, but had to try the combo Doc made for me in a tart. Blue Sugar combined with Spruce...definitely my go to Christmas scent. This is fabulous and I must get more.

LLVV... how is Christmas Fig? That is another one I have looked at. I started Can-Do Banana Puddin- not really a fan. I keep getting some almost perfumey time smells... weird. I am really hoping my Busy Bee box comes today!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I've got on Amber Desire from Can-Do. Such a beautiful fragrance!

Changed my melt to BG's Raspberry Marmalade Cookie and MMMmmmmmm..... I almost hate to go home! This one is fantastic! I guess it will save for tomorrow, right?

Hi there friends!

Melting YC Autumn Fruit

Burning Yoder Candle Co. - Back Porch

Maggie, I agree about that 3 Bears scent....it starts out great and then changes.

slpit, blue sugar and spruce sound like a great combo.

Gotta go finish making dinner....have a great night.

I'm melting Candle Dipper's Pumpkin Frappuccino. It took awhile to get going and it's not quite as strong as I'd like but I'd order it again. :? It's a warm, smooth fragrance mix of sweet creaminess, mild spiciness, and some pumpkin in the background. I don't smell much coffee, if any.

Gail - trying to be more descriptive but I need more practice! :lol:

Gail... [smilie=th_FULL_O17] U done good! :lol:

Melting LOL's Broomsticks & Pumpkins.

Thanks, Sweet! I is tryin'! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'll give it another whirl...

Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee, a favorite here on the forum, a favorite at my house. What's it smelling like right now? Robust and rich. Very buttery and brown sugary sweet, with a prominent and appealing burnt note. There's a background smoothness of vanilla as well as a little teaser of coconut. The whole delectable package reminds me of the highest quality toffee candy. :lol:

Gail

Thanks, Sweet! I is tryin'! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'll give it another whirl...

Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee, a favorite here on the forum, a favorite at my house. What's it smelling like right now? Robust and rich. Very buttery and brown sugary sweet, with a prominent and appealing burnt note. There's a background smoothness of vanilla as well as a little teaser of coconut. The whole delectable package reminds me of the highest quality toffee candy. :lol:

Gail

I just love this description! :?

Recent melts:

CYS raspberry patchouli...(disappointingly weak) [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Can-Do raspberries and cream (moderate)

GHBT rhubarb apple (moderate)

YC purrchouli (this one's weak)

GHBT tomato leaf (moderate)

Sweet- How's the Broomsticks & Pumpkins? I got that in my last order and want to melt it tomorrow.

Gail-Great description. I won't even try. I could never do that.

Just put on the evening scents. Melting YC Almond Cookie, CCCC Spice, CFTKR Coffee Cake and Spice. BurningYC Almond Cookie, YC Buttercream and Slatkin Ginger Vanilla.