The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Tunisianswife, I'm looking forward to melting Can-Do's Sugar Butt. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

This afternoon I've been melting:

Ashman - Apple Jack in the FR

CFTKR - Apple Cinnamon in the LR

Afternoon/evening melts:

Can-Do buttered pecans (moderate)

CYS Hartford Hideaway (moderate)

CYS Stronghold (strong)

Haley's spiced pear (strong)

YC lavender vanilla (moderate)

YC black cherry (strong)

:lol:

I'm melting Carol's Birthday Cake and burning YC's Macintosh.

I went to the YC outlet on Long Island today. I scored some pretty old scents in the small jars that I'm excited about.

-Tea & Honey, Ginger Citrus, Cider Donut, Juicy Peach, Frosted Cedar Wreath, Siberian Fir, Cafe au Lait, Blueberry Muffin, Blueberry Scone, Juicy Watermelon, Farmhouse Apple, Jack Frost (with new shiny label), Spiced Pear, Banana Nut Bread, and Frosted Pumpkin. They were all $5 each.

I posted in the sales forum some YC codes (buy 2 get 2 free on all jar sizes).

Melted Things that make Scents "Trick or Treat" today and that one was very strong and sweet. I think that letting them sit was a good idea.

Anjoymom~ Thanks for letting me know about your trip to TTMS. I'll have to look into going to Wick it Good. Another candle trip would be fun!!

Woweee, LL! I agree with Jason - some good scents there! Keep us updated on how they are smelling!

This evening is Bizzy B's - Citrus Zest and Tart Cranberries

Melting another YC lavender vanilla...really good and earlier Suds and Light banana nut bread...this one was a dud and got dumped!

Really busy week ahead with the annual Halloween Carnival on Tuesday!

Good morning. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I didn't set the alarm, so I had to get up and set it (across the room) then go back to sleep, then morning came too soon. It just feels wrong to wake up and set an alarm.

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte

Full Moon - Patchouli

EE - Candyman

good morning, all. everyone's scents sound yummy. LLVV that was a great bundle you got at YC.

Jules, I've (thankfully) awoke in the night to realize I hadn't set my alarm too. lol

Just got home from work so I started GHBT christmas candy apple and Nene's warm orange gingerbread.

hope all have a good day.

Good morning!

I'm melting -

CFTKR - Birthday Cake and Elf Love.

I'm burning -

YC - Fall Festival

Oooooh LLVV, good finds! I've always wanted to try Blueberry Muffin. You'll have to let me know how it compares to Blueberry Scone.

It's cold smell is very similar to Blueberry Scone. There is a tiny difference but not much. I'll know more when it burns. The color of the wax is exactly the same.

Good morning,

Melting Haley's Autumn Harvest.Emotes_in_seasons___Autumn_by_ILTBY.gif

Jules, I've done the same thing with my alarm, then can't get back to sleep.

I've heard that some people take their car keys to bed with them. If you hear an intruder you can press the car alarm on your key chain.

Good morning,

Melting Haley's Autumn Harvest.Emotes_in_seasons___Autumn_by_ILTBY.gif

Jules, I've done the same thing with my alarm, then can't get back to sleep.

I've heard that some people take their car keys to bed with them. If you hear an intruder you can press the car alarm on your key chain.

That's a good idea Barbita. I'll remember that.

Tunisianswife, it just feels so wrong to get up for that, but I'm glad I set it because there is no way I would have woken up at 6 am otherwise.

Burning YC Autumn Wreath today, so nice!! As for the melter, debating what to melt next...methinks Celtic Moonspice...

Have a great day/week everyone!!