The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Added some candles...it's so gloomy!

YC Boo! ~ the neverending jar...I swear I've been burning this one forever

YC Autumn Gold

Slatkin Leaves small jar in the bath

I need to find a melt for the mudroom....

Good morning!

Chilly day over here. I already have a pot of bean soup in the crockpot.

I'm melting Carol's Christmas Fantasy and Christmas Mulberry.

Blah day, looking to be a rainy Saturday as well.

Tried my 2nd tart from Country Home Scents, Escape was the scent. I had to be right ontop of that tart to smell it, thats 0-2, I have a few more to try and I'll let you know if they are better. I'll cross my fingers.

Tried my 2nd tart from Country Home Scents, Escape was the scent. I had to be right ontop of that tart to smell it, thats 0-2, I have a few more to try and I'll let you know if they are better. I'll cross my fingers.

Hi Linda. i got my order today and put on the creme brulee immediately,it was good!

Maybe her bakery is better than florals? I also got my very first LOL order and I cannot wait to try those.

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

hmmmmm...... I'll keep checking back to see how you like them because I wanted to order some and I can't make up my mind which ones I want. They are so cute, but if they are not strong then I will just forget about it.

I am melting Ice Capades from GHBT's and LOVING IT!

Hi friends,

Freak Show sounds divine. Now there's an oxymoron. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I'm finishing up LOL's Dole Whip from yesterday. I want to get every last drop of scent from this baby!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Gail

Hello! I am having a most fantastic day, my friend brought me the next book in the series I am reading, another friend brought me some shoes that actually fit to match my Halloween costume, and when I went to get an empty shoebox out of the closet for a project I discovered the box was not empty at all... there was a brand new pair of shoes in there, and yes they fit too!! So, while I am mildly embarassed I am so disorganized [smilie=th_8d1933ff] I still feel like I have hit the jackpot! [smilie=th_326db8b3] Celebrating here at work with some LOL Vanilla Crunch!

Back from helping in my daugther's classroom. Now I have to work for a couple of hours so I put on my tiny little YC Autumn Wreath jar for my desk and started YC Orchard Pear in the tealight melter in the living room. Earlier I had left a Cinnamon Cider from Cheryl's in the electric melter before I left for school.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Late start today. I had lots of running around to do. Melts for today are CYS Gingerbread Caramel Cake, SSS Honey Almond and Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House. These are smelling great!

Darling, glad your day is going so well. That's too funny about the - ahem - "empty" shoe box! Don't you love it when that happens?! I once rediscovered $100 I safely tucked away in an empty "L'eggs" pantyhose egg. I gasped with joy. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

I just put on BG's fantastic Strawberry Kiwi. It's soooo good, fresh, and authentic. Today's forecast is calling for 84 degrees. Definitely a strawberry kiwi kind of day. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Gail

On this beautiful October day I'm melting Can~Do~Pink Sugar Cookies in my kitchen and family room. This is sooooooo yummie! it makes me hungry._waitingforfood__by_jkcustoms.gif

You guys are so lucky with finding your "treasures"...I wish that would happen to me. But alas, I would have to have $100 dollars to begin with, in order to hide it and find it. :lol:

Melted Pumpkin Cornbread from Cheryl's all day while I was at work...it smelled so strange on cold sniff, but I like it melted.

Late afternoon melts are:

Alternative Breeding sample - Prelude (this is nice...Coconut, Amber Musk, Myrrh, Teakwood)

Slatkin - Fresh Balsam

CFTKR - Cornbread Muffins (yum!!)

Burning:

A Cheerful Giver - Maple Syrup Pancakes (baby jar)

YC - Blueberry Scone

good morning evening, all. Puppy that is too funny about the leggs egg $100 lucky find!

everyone's melties sound so yummy.

bath-CFTKR mistletoe and ivy since this late morning

was a gloomy day here so I watched a documentary and put on my CFTKR bear claws as my fav. comfort scent. tried Can-do bread pudding but didn't care for. tonight I started CFTKR pumpkin pie sliceable as a freebie and this is soooo divine both cold and melted. not sure what the correct name of it is, as there were two stickers on the bottom. 1 said pumpkin spice and the other said chestnuts and brown sugar. whatever it is, it is good and unfortunately, she doesn't have any more available when I looked online.

have a good eve all.

good morning evening, all. Puppy that is too funny about the leggs egg $100 lucky find!

everyone's melties sound so yummy.

bath-CFTKR mistletoe and ivy since this late morning

was a gloomy day here so I watched a documentary and put on my CFTKR bear claws as my fav. comfort scent. tried Can-do bread pudding but didn't care for. tonight I started CFTKR pumpkin pie sliceable as a freebie and this is soooo divine both cold and melted. not sure what the correct name of it is, as there were two stickers on the bottom. 1 said pumpkin spice and the other said chestnuts and brown sugar. whatever it is, it is good and unfortunately, she doesn't have any more available when I looked online.

have a good eve all.

Tunisianswife- your Pumpkin Pie Spice sounds like when she has her pie tarts she makes the crust is one scent and the filling is the other scent. That is why there are two stickers at the bottom so if you love it you could always buy them in bags and burn them both at the same time :lol: Just an idea.... Ive been really burning and mixing scents its fun!!