The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Thanks so much for the warm welcome (er, welcome back :) Still feels like home here.

I haven't been home much today but did put in a Hillbilly Homebrew from Cheryl's before I left and that's still going. I'm debating about re-melting Can-Do's Apple Cellar from last night, or starting YC's 'Boo' or maybe lighting PI's Autumn Splendor candle (which will depend on whether or not I end up going to the gym).....Decisions, decisions.

ETA: Finally opted to re-melt the Apple Cellar (still a lot of life left in it), and am burning PI's Macintosh and YC's Autumn Wreath candles. This will probably do for the rest of the night. No gym - too much to do at home this evening!

Lana, those are some great pictures! Thank you for sharing. Everything looks so organized and I see you in that pic...who are the other folks?

Aria, that is Allison and Achilles, the owners of LOL. BTW, in case I didn't make it clear, the pictures of the bins are in the workroom part of the store, not in the section where customers shop. They were so gracious as to let me go to the back!

mamalana-I really enjoyed the pictures.

Tonight's melts are-

Haley's Apple Jack & Peel

Haley's Wintery Candy Apple

LOL Buttercream Apple Crunch

Burning-

YC Almond Cookie

YC Buttercream

HI Apple

I tried to finish off YC Cinnister but the wick won't light. There was still lots of oil left on the top of the candle. I think the wick got wet. Good thing it was almost at the end.

WOW Lana, you must have been in scent heaven. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Tonight I am burning Pumpkin Spice from Old Virginia Candles. It is the top layer of a three layer candle. I really miss their candles and cute s'toppers.

I am also burning Snickerdoodle from Our Own Candle Company.

I'm melting Carol's Cornbread Muffins...mmmm! Love it! I'm going to burn my YC Macintosh in a minute too. It seems like the two will get along nicely.

sweetnspicy, that is too funny about the tart-mobile. boy, wouldn't that be a ball? I'd be tearing out the door like a wildwoman!

tonight I'm melting CFTKR-holiday pumpkin torte and holiday treats in two melters. mmm, both smell soooo nice.

bath-YC mountain lake

br-nene's midnight pomegranate still going but about petered out. been going since this am.

Sweet... A TARTMOBILE! [smilie=th_00000020] I remember those bookmobiles...what a wonderful idea...but I'd have to hijack it and drive away....JK...(well a little...I would really love a tartmobile.)I finally melted a 2oz. cup from my recent Grumpy Girl order. It's called Freak Show and it's [smilie=th_bb20] ....WOW!!!! I just LOVE this scent! I will definitely be stockpiling this one when I am off lockdown!!! One tart in my kitchen is all over my house and up the stairs....nice!!!

I have been melting Abby Road's Thyme - nice scent, smells sorta like Rosemary, too.

Lana! Dang, girl! How did you ever leave with any $$ left? Thanks for the great pictures. [smilie=th_00000020]

Received my Haley's order today and tonight i put on Mrs. Claus Cookies. I love this scent. I got them in the little angels. 12 to a bag and they are very good sized.

This should easily go until morning.

The free bag of tarts was 6- 2 oz tarts in fall scents. A very generous gift.

This morning(it is morning isn't it?) I threw on-

Southern Star-Pink Lemonade

Can Do- Cinnamon Donuts

CYS- Slowly into Winter

Nene's-Lavendar Cream

Have a great day all.

Yup, Cat. The sun is coming up. [smilie=th_00000020]

I put on the other half of LOL Cranberry Zucchini Bread. Must...get....more!

DC - Liquored Up Tart

Pacifica - Mexican Cocoa jar

I'm awake....barely. It's a dark, rainy morning here.

Melting YC Farmers Market....I need to light some candles too.

Maggie, I am scared to ask what Freak Show smells like? [smilie=th_00000020]

Aria~ I know...sounds like it might be creepy, huh? But no....it's just delicious! It's fruity and bakery. The description states: Top notes of sugary sweet strawberry cotton candy, a slight hint of candied granny smith apples, in a base of Warm, buttery vanilla funnel cake drenched in powdered sugar. I still have it on from last night and I'm just gonna enjoy this one as long as it goes. [smilie=th_00000020]

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!

Maggie: That's sounds like a great, scent.yummers....Slpit: Your little angel tarts sound so sweet..I haven't ordered form Haley's yet. There are still so many places I haven't ordered from and the year is almost gone. [smilie=th_326db8b3] There will be next year, and new vendors to try...I'm not melting yet, just checking in on this gloomy, rainy, morning.

good morning all. dreary rainy damp day here today.

Kim, like you I haven't had the chance to order from alot of places yet. I'm one of those that when I find something I like, I tend to stick with it and not branch out a whole lot.

that freak show sounds delicious and very complex! I've got to try GG yet.

started out melting GHBT Trick and Treat. was curious to try the corn bread freebie from Can do. I need a little more sweet. guess I should start melting something else in the LR to go along with it.

bath-YC grapevine

BR-CFTKR pink sugared strawberries

have a good day all and a good start to your weekend.

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Welcomeback momuvtwo...wondered what happened to you [smilie=th_326db8b3]

melting Nene's vaniila toffee crunch...very nice, but wish it was stronger

Southern Star glazed orange cake...awesome and strong