The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Hi all!

A dreary Sunday for sure, here but I did get a chance to get my Apple Festival in yesterday while the rain held off.

Todays melts is SSS Honeydew, its a very nice authentic scent, a little on the light side.

Have a great night!

It's all Can-Do this afternoon...

Pumpkin Pie

Spiced Patchouli

Grandpa

I have these all melting in different areas and it smells really nice in here as I move from room to room.

Oh, almost forgot, I have a Dark Candles tart melting in the mudroom....it's called Dark Carnival. This is the first DC tart I've actually been able to smell. The scent is a deep caramel to my nose.

good early eve all. I woke up this eve(I work nights on the weekend) and had a hankering for one of my fav. CFTKR scents-Bearclaws. Yum. it's just so yum.

have a good eve all.

I'm melting Pumpkin Bread Puddin' from Can-Do. I was melting it late last night and I'm finishing it off this afternnoon. What a wonderful scent! This is a new favorite for me. A definite reorder. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hello everyone,

I'm melting YC Autumn Leaves in my kitchen and family room, and burning Slatkin, Leaves in the guest bathroom. Leaves Everywhere!Emotes_in_seasons___Autumn_by_ILTBY.gif

Well, it turns out Lakeside Birch from YC is not a favorite for me. I prefer Beware on it's own instead of mixed with LB, so I added an extra Beware today to tip the scales for a better scent. I have a Beware car jar in my vehicle too. Luv YC patchouli scent.

Also added YC Oatmeal Cookie jar

DC - Leather melt

Nene's - Hayride melt

assorted votives

Today was cool and breezy, so I had the pleasure of opened windows and doors all day. it was so energizing to have the cooler temperatures, I got busy with my housecleaning today.

[smilie=th_goodnight] smiley-chores009.gif smiley-chores027.gif smiley-chores031.gif

but enough about my day...how was yours?

Earlier this afternoon I melted Nene's Spiked Eggnog. I know she added the 'spiked' to the name this year, but after asking her, she said it was the same as last years FO. It's still vedy good, but (to me) the rum was definitely noticeable. Maybe it's cuz I'm comparing it to the little stash I had left over from last winter and that had gotten diluted over time. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Anyhooooo.......after dinner I put on her Grammy's Sweet Corn Pudding. Nice & sweet!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Melting Pumpkin Pudding from CHS....LOVE IT!!! In the LR it's Baked Pumpkin from Can-do. With all the talk about Home Goods lately, I had to stop in and browse. I picked up a Woodwick jar in Peppercorn. Very nice and woodsy. It's the first thing I smelled when I came in from my walk. It's too funny, my Yorkie is laying right by the candle...she has never layed in that spot before...I think she likes the sound. LOL [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Good night All!

Another patchouli lover here [smilie=th_LA839B1117] In fact I have a cat named patchouli!

Current melting:

Angie's bayberry (weak...have to get right on it to smell it)

CYS golden clove (weak...but I may not have it in a hot enough melter)

GHBT yuzu (moderate)

Yankee Simply Home (Kohls) apple spice potpourri (really strong and wonderful) :P

Monday, already? [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

YC - Vanilla Pumpkin melt

YC - Candied Pumpkin mix (Vanilla Pumpkin, Candied Apple)

YC - Vanilla Pumpkin votives

eta: Bissy's - Pumpkin Raisin Royale

Good morning! Enjoying some quiet time with my [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Decided to light a new candle...October Gave a Party from Sweet Scents. Their scent description says "fallen leaves, damp earth, and apple cider, with significant cinnamon notes." I've only had it going for about 15 minutes and it smells really, really good...strong too.

I also started a melt in the mudroom plug-in....Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS.

Good Morning All!

Aria-Let me know how the CYS Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla is. I have that one in my stash.

I am melting this morning Busy Bee Pumpkin Pie Spice in 2 melters and Haley's Pumpkin Pie Spice in another. I have the Haley's in a 24 watt combo this time because I couldn't get them to fully melt in the tealight melter last time. This will make a big difference I am sure.

Today is my 29th wedding anniversary but unfortunately DH is in a conference all day and will be home after midnight tonight. I will have the entire day though to melt and relax because DD and DS went back to school yesterday. It is quiet here today but much needed.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Good morning!

Dabba - there is no better sign of a candle fan than one who gives her pets candle names! I love it!

Candlelove - Happy Anniversary! Wow, 29 years! That's amazing.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Dutch Apple Crunch and Pumpkin Patchouli (I'm not big on Patchouli like some of you but I can take it in the right scent setting). I'm also burning my YC Pumpkin Pie jar.

I never made it to the YC outlet yesterday. DD and I spent and hour making goodie bags for her party and then she wanted to play. Maybe later on in the week I can sneek over there with her.

Maggie, that is too funny regarding your Yorkie and the relaxing sound of the wood crackle. lol

Denny, good to know that pumpkin bread pudding is a good one from CD. I just ordered that last week and have not melted it yet.

I am a patchouli lover too especially when mixed with the right scents.

re-melting CFTKR Bearclaw this morn after work. had to turn it off when I left last night to go to work @7pm.

have a good day, all. Mondays for me are like Fridays. [smilie=th_LA839B1117] I won't say that too loud.

Michele, Happy Anniversary to you guys! Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla is one of my favorite scents from CYS. I love it! It's a wonderful blend and very unique.

Had to blow out the October Gave a Party candle...boy, that is one strong candle!

Congratulations Candlelove. I hope you enjoy your smellies today.

I have pumpkin Souffle on from Busy Bee. Today is DH 63rd birthday, unfortunately we will be celebtating by taking a road triip to St Jo to the dentist....but they have a TJMax so maybe I will find something there.

Have a good one

Slpit: [smilie=th_1819] wishes to your DH from us. The dentist is not a nice birthday gift. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Dabba: I luv your kitty's name. it's so cute.!!!

Aria: Your candle sounds divine. Let us know what you think ..

Candlelove Wow- 29 year please give your DH a :P

Finally, my scents this morning are Bella's-Cracklin Birch and EE votive-Redrum. I think this new scent as a tart would be just awesome. The votive smells so good, but votives have their place and usually not for the larger spaces...

Good morning all! smiley-greet016.gif

Happy Anniversary candlelove! 29 years together is awesome!smiley-love039.gif

smiley-greet002.gif to Mr. slpit.

Melting Nene's Orange Coconut Creme Torte in the LR and her Coconut Macaroon in the kitchen.

I think I like her Orange Caramel Cake better, but the other is good too.

Have a great day!smiley-greet024.gif