The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Guest ilovescentedthings
Good Morning Everyone!

Home with a bad headcold today :oops:

Melting GHBT Amish Quilt and Can-Dos Haunted House.

fruitloop hope you start feeling better!

I am sick with something,just praying its not a flu of some sort. My daughter is sick too today.

As long as I can sniff though,all is well.

Were melting today:

fried icecream by scentsy

true vanilla by scentsy

sweet cinnamon pumpkin by haley's

vanilla custard candle again

haunted house by can do

:oops: Good Morning!!

I am in love with my wonderful Country Home scents, they are amazing!!! Melting Orange Spice today, and its incredible!! ANOTHER NEW LOVE :oops: hehe!!

Have a great day :oops:

Good Morning Everyone!

This cool morning I'm melting YC- BOO! A spicy pumpkin treat that's hauntingly sweet._boo__by_SparklyDest.gif

I'm melting Vanilla Caramel Creme Cookie from Blue Gecko. Wow - this one is really good.

Fruitloop - I hope you feel better soon. I had a bad cold a couple of weeks ago and it really hit me hard. I haven't had a cold in years before that one.

ilovescentedthings - hope you and your daughter are better soon.

This morning I'm melting -

CFTKR's Sundae Indulgence and Pecan Sugar Crunch.

I'm also burning -

YC's Frosted Pumpkin and Fall Festival.

I can;t wait to get my Country Home order. I am melting one of my all time fav. today CHC-Bamboo Cabin. It's suppose to really get nasty with flash flooding possible tonight. :lol: not again....

Yesterday I lost my cell phone so I used that as an excuse to retrace my steps and go back to the mall. I still haven't found my phone but I did score 6 YC candles. They're having a sale - 3 small jars for $15. I stopped myself at 6. I bought Christmas Cupcake, Autumn Fruit, Spiced Pumpkin, Buttercream, Vanilla Cupcake, and Autumn Wreath.

I'm melting Carol's Sundae Indulgence and Ginger Snap Pumpkin.

I'm burning YC's Spiced Pumpkin and Autumn Fruit. Pretty candles!

Hello again!

Our internet went down yesterday afternoon and has been off and on all day today. I think it's okay now, though.

Just caught up on reading about the goodies everyone is melting....boy, that Country Home is sure calling my name....love reading the raves!

I am trying to remember what melts I have going....

CFTKR - Country Charm...really strong cranberry...wow!

CFTKR - Pink Sugared Pumpkins...delightful.

YC - Boo! jar....so disappointed in this jar...no throw whatsoever! It smells so good cold!

I'm melting one of my all time favorites, SSS Birthday Cake.Fun_cake_by_MixedMilkChOcOlate.gif

Ilove and Fruitloop, I hope that you feel better soon :lol:

Oh no, LLVV, hope you find your cell phone! I would be lost without mine....

I am now burning the tail end of a large YC Autumn Leaves jar. I am hoping to finish it up tonight, so I can start up my new Slatkin Ginger Vanilla.

Still have Carol's Pink Sugared Pumpkins melting too.

Good evening, everyone. Dark and stormy tonight. I've got lots of candles going:

Autumn Woods-YC

Apple Spice-GC

Apple Fritters-Spring Street

Napa Valley Harvest votive-YC

Mac Spice votive-YC

Autumn Spice and Crisp-Febreze (surprisingly good!)

Forgot the name, but no big loss-Party-Lite

Also melting: Mulling Spices-YC and Thankful-CFKTR (smells like a Be Thankful dupe to me, only not quite as good).

We are supposed to get stormy in the middle of the night so I am just burning Can do's Cinnamon frosting, I like this cuz it's a creamier cinnamon and not too sharp. It sure is strong though. Love me some Can do.

good evening, all. Sounds like it is a good day for lots of us with bad weather to burn and melt.

I melted CFTKR Bear Claw most of the day. Love it. starts out very strong cinnamon but then the other bakery and full of butter comes out. I cleaned house today and even above the pinesol'd floors, I could smell it out into the kitchen very strong. Twice I was thinking that I was smelling something in the oven, I swear!! LOL it really is good.

I switched it out tonight to mel the mac apple CFTKR and boy, this is a keeper too! It smells exactly like I've got my head buried in a bushelful of fresh crisp apples.

YC sage&Citrus in the BR Lilac blossom in the bath

also burning spiced tea from a local vendor and YC Farmer's market.

Have a good eve all and if it's raining where you are, just snuggle on in. that's what I intend on doing.

Guest ilovescentedthings

Thank you all for the get well wishes. I still can smell right now so that is a plus,a big plus.

But I just feel tired and run down,almost like a cold. But with all this talk about swine flu I just wonder and pray.

thanks so much my wax friends and buddies. love you all!!!!!

Hi All!

My cell phone is officially gone. I looked everywhere. I keep all of my important phone numbers in it so I'm totally bummed. I could care less about the phone itself but I NEED those numbers.

Tonight I'm melting -

CFTKR - Ginger Pumpkin Snap

and burning -

YC - Spiced Pumpkin.

These small YC jars burn wonderfully!

LLVV~ Sorry to hear about your cell...I lost mine last year and looked everywhere for it. I figured that somehow it fell out of my purse so I had it turned off and started shopping for a new one. A couple weeks later the kids threw a ball to the dog and it went under the china cabinet...well, guess what was under there? You guessed it. I will never figure out how it got there...so try to look in strange places and maybe you'll get lucky! Good Luck! [smilie=th_sml29]

Melting Skeleton Bones from TTMS...it's a nice woodsy and patch scent. Moderate but just perfect. I'm heading to...[smilie=th_bounce]

Oh no, LL - I would be lost without my cell phone numbers. When I lost my cell last year (it fell up against the curb and being gray I did not see it) the guy who found it called the first number in my list and asked them how to get the phone back to me!

Tonight I am burning a med. YC Autumn Leaves. They are so pretty when the are burning well.

Also - Bad Kitti's Giggles is melting.

I hope you get your phone back somehow LLVV. Feel better Ilove, and Fruitloop.

I forgot to light a candle earlier when I got home and now it's too late to get one started.

I'm melting a very nice and unusual custom blend from Busy Bee - Pink Apricot. My friend sent me some Pink blends last Christmas and I thought I had melted them all up, but I found this clamshell today with the last two squares left. Score! It still smells strong and good. Thanks buddy.

ilovescentedthings, I hope you're not getting the flu. My DD had H1N1 about a month ago and it was just awful. Take care and feel better soon!

I'm melting Pumpkin Roll and Vanilla Creme, both from Scentsy.