The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

The SSS Redneck Romance was just too much. It was giving me a headache. Switched out to:

SC - Southern Peach Cobbler

Can-do - Cast Iron Cookies

I'm off to Marshall's to shop for kids P.J.s. If I happen to spot a candle there, so be it.

Remind me what SSS stands for. Sorry, I forgot. [smilie=th_aola]

The SSS Redneck Romance was just too much. It was giving me a headache. Switched out to:

SC - Southern Peach Cobbler

Can-do - Cast Iron Cookies

I'm off to Marshall's to shop for kids P.J.s. If I happen to spot a candle there, so be it.

Remind me what SSS stands for. Sorry, I forgot. [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Southern Star Scents [smilie=th_aola]

Good Morning!!! It is SNOWING here! [smilie=th_aola] I always love the first pretty snow! In it's honor, we are melting LOL's Christmas Wish... absolutely wonderful! Perfect scent for the day!!

Still going from last night Pillow Fight from nellie's Acres

Pumpkin Souffle from Busy Bee

Did you like Pillow Fight from Nellie's Acres? I love her candles. I have never tried her tarts but have always wanted to try the Pillow Fight.

Wow, snow already Darlingj1. I love the snow too.

I have Carol's Irish Cream Coffee melting and I love it.

Ha! Daily Coyote! It is still snowing, but the flakes aren't as big. We are supposed to get up to 4 inches. My mom lives about an hour and a half away, and she had a foot when she woke up this morning! [smilie=th_aola]

I like it when it is pretty... but I don't like having to shovel!

I still can't get over how much I love this Christmas Wish... good thing she is closed or I would have to buy more!

[smilie=th_Hnh5]

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Cranapple Ginger. It smells wonderful but there's almost no throw. Hate it when that happens! [smilie=th_aola]

Gail

Still going from last night Pillow Fight from nellie's Acres

Pumpkin Souffle from Busy Bee

Did you like Pillow Fight from Nellie's Acres? I love her candles. I have never tried her tarts but have always wanted to try the Pillow Fight.

Yes, good throw, strong and long lasting

Good Afternoon All!

Darling~ I can't believe that you have snow!!! WOW...I love snow!

Ilove and Jason~ That Pumpkin and Apple Struedel sounds delicious...marking it down!

I put on 1 small tart in Warm Cranberry Crisp from Country Home Scents this morning and went to work...I just came back and it is filling my house up with the most wonderful scent! I love this one! So strong and yummy!!

darling, I love the first snow too! Oh my! Love being INSIDE where it's warm and cozy and just watching the snow fall! If LOL's Christmas Wish is the balsam/sugar cookie blend, then that is THE perfect scent for a snowy day! Love it. I am a little jealous.... [smilie=th_aola]

I still have Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan going....so strong and good. Just started another melter with Hot Apple Pie...also from Carol. Trying to decide what to melt later this evening.....decisions, decisions.... [smilie=th_Hnh5]

I like the first snow, but it is just too early for that. Here in Indy today it is 72 and sunny. To me, this is a perfect Fall day. I am melting SSS-Apple Jack and it smells really like a beautiful Fall day inside and outside.

Ohhh! First snow, Very pretty!

I'm melting YC Cinnamon and Sugar and burning Slatkin's Autumn Apple. Autumn Apple is filling my entire house. LOVE IT!

[smilie=th_aola]

I have also been having bad candle karma - not much scent from anything and I don't know if it is my nose or the air currents in the house now that the heater is back on. It may be time to rearrange melters.

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Can-Do - Sugar Wafers

Cheryl's - Cougar

Melting Pot - Fresh Cut Grass

Colonial - Citrus Mimosa

Lakeside - Chamomille tea

For the evening I am just leaving everything as it has been all day. I am leaving either tomorrow or Wed for Iowa for my dad's 89th birthday so have been busy running around getting things together. I have lots of family and friends up that way and I always take their Christmas gifts up with me in October when I go so I have been Christmas shopping and wrapping packages the past couple of days.

darlingj1 - Snow?! :P I agree..the 1st snow is so pretty and peaceful. [smilie=th_teks0311] Do U usually get snow this early in October?

trep - Happy birthday to your dad! ;) Sounds like you've been having fun shopping and wrapping. Hope U have a fantastic visit! :?

Melting CrossCreek's Vanilla - Da Bomb. It's good & strong, but not my favorite vanilla, maybe a little too 'brown sugar-y?' for me. My sis luv's vanilla, so I'll get her take on it, too.

Guest ilovescentedthings

were melting right now:

peach cobbler cinnamon by scentsy will be trading it out for coffee tree by scentsy. As pcs has been going for quite some time.

peach crumb cake by blue gecko

vanilla custard candle

mrs claus' cookies by haley's

honey pear cider by scentsy

warm apple pie candle by mainstays