The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Searching for the perfect cilantro lime scent

Perhaps it is because of my love for fresh cilantro and lime in Tex Mex food, but I just really love the clean, herbal scent of cilantro accented by tangy lime. I've been looking for this fragrance combo in melts or in a nice container candle, but so far what I have found has been more of a pronounced, tart lime with only a whiff of cilantro.

I do like the Pier 1 version of Citrus Cilantro, as it smells fresh and invigorating, but I still wish it had a bit heavier note of cilantro in it. And I just tried Haley's Heavenly Scents' Cilantro Lime and Citrus Cilantro. Both scents were definitely keepers but, here again, rather light on the cilantro.

Anyone have any suggestion? Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Haley's has a great lime cilantro and citrus cilantro, also LOL has a the best pineapple cilantro that is so fresh and clean smelling!! i love these scents too!

Guest Anonymous

Haley's has a great lime cilantro and citrus cilantro, also LOL has a the best pineapple cilantro that is so fresh and clean smelling!! i love these scents too!

Soy Lovely has something that might do the trick, but it's called

Avocado & Cilantro = limes, spicy cilantro blended with juicy avocados and mint leaves"

Mmmmm!!! All your suggestions are making me hungry! Thank you! I'm especially intrigued by the avocado/cilantro one because I also happen to love avocados.

I haven't tried Haley's pineapple cilantro blend yet, but I have smelled that combination before and it is truly yummy. You wouldn't think that cilantro would go with pineapple, but somehow it really mellows out the tartness of the pineapple nicely. In fact, I just bought a Yankee Candle tart in pineapple cilantro to try out.

Somewhere online (can't remember where) I saw that Woodwick candles will be coming out with a new "naturals" or "eco" line and that cilantro lime is one of the scents available. Has anyone sniffed or burned one of these yet?

Candlefan. I was looking at the scents on Busy Bee's site (thinking about getting in on that sale), and I noticed they have a Lime Cilanto. [smilie=th_200912104451] You can indicate in your order that you want to make this scent a custom with plenty of cilantro in it. I have ordered customs from them before and they do a great job! You can request any custom you want without even using a scent from their list. They have candles and tarts, so you might want to check it out.

Hope this helps. I was going on lockdown, but now... :P