This forum is now open to consumers, sales representatives, and vendors alike. For consumers that want a private place to chat, consider joining the Consumers Only Club. There is a Vendors Only Club as well, open only to vendors and sales representatives. 

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: andrea at candlefind dot com. 

Thanks & have fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Aria

Prolly saved from lockdown

I am so new to the melts and this forum; my butt has been almost glued to the chair for days now perusing all the threads, which I have found loads of info. I've already ordered from 3 vendors over the past several days and came across a vendor that was frequently listed in 'who's your fav. vendor' thread, so.....I couldn't resist.

Ordered a load of single tarts, great price on shipping, went to pay via pp and I noticed that my the email addy I use in autofill is dif. than my pp email . Wanting to make it easier on the vendor and not to confuse, I decided to use the back button to change the email addy and guess what....my cart was no longer available-empty.

Oh well, live and learn. I'm guessing it was 'divine intervention'?? lol

note to self: don't use the back button and remember to change the email addy when using autofill.

btw-does anyone know if you can hold down the ctrl button while ordering single tarts on CrossCreek so you don't have to do the time consuming task of ordering each one seperately? um....better not answer in case it is a 'yes'. I'll be too tempted to go back right now. :shock:

I don't know about the control button at Crosscreek, but I do feel your pain. I've hit that back button myself - more than once actually - and lost the whole cartload.

I've also had the carts timed out on occasion and everything gone. So annoying, and hard to remember every detail of what I had in the cart.

I don't know about the control button thingy either...lol. I have had that happen to me before though....the dreaded "your cart is empty".

:P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.