The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
cbgirl

Butter Rum Allspice

I saw someone post that they love this scent. It sounds like it would be up my alley. Is there more than one co. that makes it? or is this a specialty scent of one company? What is it like? (I know I am terrible at trying to explain what something smells like).

thanks in advance.

That was most likely me raving about Butterrum Allspice from Huckleberry Layne. It is similar to Chestnuts & Brown Sugar if that one is familiar to you. I haven't found another scent by the name Butter Rum Allspice, but I have seen the Chestnuts & Brown Sugar.

thank you Jules, and yes it was you. (I didn't want to say, 'the person that has Wilma and Betty as her avatar) but that is what I remembered! lol

thanks so much. I'd love to give that one a whirl.

Susan....I may have to give that one a try too! Especially if Jules says it smells like Chestnut and Brown Sugar!