The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Fresh Pumpkin Scent

Guest Anonymous

Hi Everyone!

I know there are many threads about the best pumpkin scent but I am looking for a pumpkin scent that smells like a fresh carved pumpkin, no spice, no bakery, no extra sweetner, no maple. Spotted Hog had a scent last year called Jack-O-Lantern Glow that smelled just like a fresh carved pumpkin but they discontinued the scent so I might be out on a limb looking for this particular scent. Any suggestion my fine smelly friends?

Thanks! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I don't know if Cozy Cottage is open or not,but she has always carried and extensive pumpkin line.

You also might check into Kayloma Candles as they carry a straight pumpkin too.

Fruitloop - I'm having a hard time remembering what a fresh pumpkin smells like. [smilie=th_a194] Carol (CFTKR) has quite a few pumpkin choices that are very good, have U looked at those? Can-Do has a Baked Pumpkin that's really good, can't remember if it has a little spice & sugar in or or not. If it does, it's very little.I tried to check, but she's closed right now, so can't see her scent descriptions. Also, just got one from Nene, Sweet Candied Pumpkin, the cold smell is wonderful!, but obviously it has some sweet to it. Wish I had tried SH's Jack-O-Lantern Glow..... [smilie=th_anyminute]

Fruitloop, have you tried Pure Integrity? IMO, they have the best pumpkin scent out there and the throw is FANTASTIC!! [smilie=th_anyminute]

I absolutely agree,PI is the best! One of their large candles can scent my whole house. Last time I went to Buffalo NY I bought 6 of them. I need to go again soon before the snow flies. [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous
Ooooo....I may have found one for U. [smilie=th_goodnight] Check out Lathers&Lights Fresh Pumpkin.....

http://www.lathersnlights.com/scents.html

Thank you! I checked out all the vendors you all suggested and based on the Fresh Pumpkin description from Lathers and Lights, I think that is exactly what I am looking for. I'll keep you all posted. :roll:

Thank you! I checked out all the vendors you all suggested and based on the Fresh Pumpkin description from Lathers and Lights, I think that is exactly what I am looking for. I'll keep you all posted. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Let us know if U try it fruitloop - it sounds really good! L&L has a really big and great sounding scent list. She's got a zillion pumpkins.....my fave. [smilie=snoopy] I've tried her B&B and the scents were scrumptious. I'm sooooo tempted to try her melts, too.... [smilie=th_Whistle]

Ooooo....I may have found one for U. :? Check out Lathers&Lights Fresh Pumpkin.....

http://www.lathersnlights.com/scents.html

I was just going to suggest L&L. I have a scrub coming in this scent. Melissa said it has no spice at all. It's more of a fresh veggie smell with some sweetness. She also said that it sometimes reminds her of carrots, although it doesn't smell like carrots either (does that make sense? lol).

PI's Pumpkin Pie is definitely a love it or hate it scent. I will say that it's STRONG. It had a heavy maple syrup note to me and just thinking about it kind of makes me queasy!

Also wanted to mention Evening Eclipse for their Carved Pumpkin. Here is the description from the website:

Reminiscent of the "Jack of the Lantern" tales from All Hollow’s Eve nights of old, this fragrance reminds one of a freshly carved pumpkin smiling mischievously from the front porch of an old haunted house.

PI's Pumpkin Pie is definitely a love it or hate it scent. I will say that it's STRONG. It had a heavy maple syrup note to me and just thinking about it kind of makes me queasy!

Yes.... I got a lot of maple syrup from PI's Pumpkin.... not for me, but a lot of people love this one.

If anyone tries the L&L or Evening Eclipse pumpkins... please post your thoughts. I would love to find a fresh pumpkin scent too! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Hi Everyone!

I know there are many threads about the best pumpkin scent but I am looking for a pumpkin scent that smells like a fresh carved pumpkin, no spice, no bakery, no extra sweetner, no maple. Spotted Hog had a scent last year called Jack-O-Lantern Glow that smelled just like a fresh carved pumpkin but they discontinued the scent so I might be out on a limb looking for this particular scent. Any suggestion my fine smelly friends?

Thanks! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Fruitloop - did U ever find/try a fresh pumpkin scent? Enquiring minds would like to know....... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I have been out of town. I did look at all the scent recommendations and found Evening Eclipse -Carved Pumpkin would be a close match for what I was looking for but then read several threads that their TAT was long and some were not so impressed so I chickened out ordering. I am trying to be careful with new vendors so....

Thanks again with all your input. You guys are great!

[smilie=th_goodnight]