The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Calling all Yankee Fans

Hi! Well crap, if another darn sale hasn't come along and destroyed my conviction to stop spending! But buy one get one free in large jar candles???? Tooo tempting!

Problem is, my little local store has such a poor selection that I can sample any of the new fall fragrances, and need reccommendations to go online. So, which is better? Spiced Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie, Vanilla Pumpkin, or Frosted Pumpkin? And, has anyone tried the Cranberry Chutney? All opinions are appreciated.

I love YC Spiced Pumpkin! It is one of my all time Yankee fragrances, right up there with Macintosh. No matter what fall scent I have going I always have to have Spiced Pumpkin burning or melting somewhere in the house. I think its just the right blend of pumpkin and spice without being overpowering with the spices. To me it is a very homey and comforting scent.

Debbie

Cranberry Chutney is a favorite of mine. IMO it is a pleasant combination of sweet and tart. I enjoy it around Thanksgiving and in the winter months. I find it to be strong with a good throw.

I've always been a huge fan of Pumpkin Pie. Boo is a nice alternative to Spiced Pumpkin. I think it's a tad bit sweeter.

Well [smilie=damn] somebody must have caught the mix up. I can't get the Macintosh or any other jars from 6.25. Even worse, I can now only get 1 jar at the buy one get one free price, all other come up regular or buy one get one half off. I am soooo disappointed that I didn't order last night. [smilie=th_u51]