The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Candle Dipper Comfort Scents Needed

Hi Forum Friends:

I am debating ordering from Candle Dipper. I have never ordered from them before and I haven't seen any discussion about this vendor so far this weekend, so here goes.

Have you ordered from Candle Dipper?

Did you like your tarts? Any suggestions on comfort scents (bakery, vanilla, cake, cookie) that would be strong, sweet and fragrant?

How do you like the wax? Easy to get out of your melter(s)?

Would you order again?

Any and all input would be appreciated. There is so much BUZZ on Can Do that I am hesitant to order from Candle Dipper.

Thanks ~ Cisley

[smilie=th_butbutbut] I'm seriously considering Candle Dippers, especially if the tarts are good. Any input would be much appreciated. [smilie=th_c032]

Gail

I love Candle Dippers! I really like their own blends. The wax comes out just fine from both my tealight and 24w.

I don't melt a lot of bakery since they make me a little queasy, but the berry hotcakes was popular with my family. It is not on the list now, but it was strong! She was recently reformulating her wax to make sure she got good strength and length of scent. I just got several of the "autumn scents" and have not had a chance to melt but will try one this afternoon and report in.

Black Canyon, Blue Lotus, Diva, Redwood and Cedar, Lemon Verbena, Southern Memories are a few scents that I order and have a good throw.

She has a Country Hotcakes on her list now. I noticed it this morning when I was shopping and almost ordered it. I wish I did!

Thank you, Debra and Lisa. I'm taking detailed notes for my plotting pleasure. And I'd definitely appreciate hearing your thoughts on your afternoon's autumn scent, Debra.

Thanks, ladies! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Gail

Pup - I tried 2:

Autumn's Bounty - a cinnamon/cedar-woodsy one. It is scenting 2 large rooms. I notice the woodsy notes which is nice. I am not a Plain Cinnamon gal!

Autumn Wreath: Not as heavy, again a nice throw.

I have these on tealights - usually I get the full tealight to 2 tealights per "cube" (These are clamshells.)

No punkin' in these - I better check and see if I ordered any! Cuz if not, you know what that means! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm a big fan of CD. Most of my favorites here are in floral, fruity or fresh scents. I don't usually get my bakery fix here as much.

some of my favorite scents:

Southern Memories

Garden of Eden

Orange Pomegranate

Plum Lucious

Macapuno Sorbet

Tin Roof Sundae

Serenity

Seminole Winds

Lime Bubbles

Winter Candy Apple

Ain't Misbehavin'

there are lots more I'm forgetting...

You can't go wrong with the B&B and melts at Candledippers. Customer service is above and beyond what's expected. and shipping is super fast.

Cisley & anyone else who is looking, this is a pretty awesome sale from Candledippers! I really like some of their tarts, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their bath and body. I have tried the body spray, body mousse, tub magic, and sheafoilate scrubs.

If you like Booper's Cupcakes, then try the Sweet Tooth. It is comfort wax and BB for me. I also really like her Strawberry Rhubarb, Peach Zinfandel, Doodlebug, Violet Lime, and Leather. I didn't care for her Red Velvet Cake as much as other companies.

I just placed a pretty big order trying some more fall & holiday type scents, including some of the wax firestarters that I am excited to try.

With my last order the turnaround time was incredibly fast, and she included a bunch of samples. I really like the melt cups , I prefer to order from companies that offer those if I can manage that.

darlingj1:

Oh, thank you so much for the enabling!!! That's all I need ~ ha!!! But seriously, ok, maybe I will place a small order with both Candle Dipper and Can Do OR not. I am soooooo confused because I want to order from Can Do, Candle Dipper and Sweet and Spicy, so there you go... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Cisley

Honey Graham Cracker and Cinnamon Glazed Bakalava are both excellent comfort scents from CD.I know these are common scents that everyone carries,but Beth's version are really good!

Hee hee Cisley! You should just justify these orders by saying you SAVED money with the great sales. You can actually have two orders for the price of one not on sale order! What did you try?

I am excited to see what Old Blue Jeans smells like. I also hope Cherry Noel is good... I love a good cherry scent, and I have been having trouble finding a real good one lately.

The fall scents will be good for me to take to school, I like the cups there, easier to keep track of. I love my tarts from Carol, but since they come in the bags, I really don't have room for them at school, so I keep them at home. There is a thread idea... think I'll go start that! :P

darlingj1:

Well, I have purchased a LOT over the last month when the stash was REALLY low so I was just anticipating one sale this weekend but you know, a gal has to do what she has to do. So, it's just Candle Dipper and Can Do for me this weekend.

Boy, what a TON of sales though!

Cisley

Honey Graham Cracker and Cinnamon Glazed Bakalava are both excellent comfort scents from CD.I know these are common scents that everyone carries,but Beth's version are really good!

Skylar~ thanks for the info on those two scents....I got my order today and they are right up my alley! YUM! :lol:

I love Candledippers products and CS! Some of my favorite scents are Garden of Eden, Pumpkin Souffle (STRONG!), Pumpkin Apple Butter, Blue Lotus (it's floral, but suprisingly nice all the same), Cranberry Marmalade, Turquoise, and a whole bunch of others. I'm more of a fresh/fruity scent lover but Beth always makes great recommendations that get me to expand my scent horizons, lol! I'm going to have to live vicariously for now so I'd love to hear what everyone got...