The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Guest Anonymous

Oh boy do I ever love seafood. MMMMMM Anything but clams and octopus.

I love crawfish, shrimp, crabs, fish...... Yum Yum!!

The person below me has regular girl's night out occasions with her friends.

Guest Anonymous

Yep - that's me! We try to have a GNO once a month! (no cooking.....yippeeeee!) [smilie=th_OMG]

The person below me has already chosen the next scent to melt as they're putting the

current one into the melter...

Guest Anonymous

Yep - me again. It wasn't unusual for graduating classes in the late 60's/early 70's to have classes that big (yeah :lol: ...I'm that old.) :lol:

The person below me is a runner and has participated in a marathon....

NOT! I despise running. I did walk 20 miles in the Walk-A-Thon once, though. :lol:

The person below me secretly wishes she could have just one more baby...

Guest Anonymous

Sadly, I've never been to a spa. Now I must go cry. :lol: I'd love to have a day of pampering like that.

The person below me loves to lounge around the house on the weekends in their PJs. (Types the one who is doing that now). LOL

Yes, mostly in the winter because I love the warm, cozy flannel and fleece jammies! :lol:

The person below me has a date night with their significant other at least once a month.

Guest Anonymous

Welp, there is no SO at the moment. Unless my dog counts. And he doesn't 'do' dates. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

The person below me loves going to see the latest released movie at the theater...

100?!?!?!

Probably closer to 1000!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Seriously, I know, without a doubt that I have at least 500 tarts if each one were to be counted separately. It's a DISEASE!!! I think I need an intervention...... :oops:

That doesn't count the candles I have stashed in every conceivable place. There IS an advantage however.... I am never short something for a gift! :P

The person below me considers their furbaby or furbabies like one of the children!

That is exactly me, I love any olympic sport, especially gymnastics. Come 8-8-08 I'll be glued to the television.

The person below me wishes they could have more patience.

I am pretty patient... I do lose my patience, but it does not happen very often (although when it does everyone knows I mean business) There are others in my family that have a short fuse...

The person below me likes to can fruit and vegetables... (my sister is great at this!)

I help my mom can some, she does alot of pickles, peaches she also freezes alot of different things also.

The person below me likes eat out once a week.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Usually once a month...not once a week (sounds like a good idea, tho! :P )

The person below me loves to ride horses.....

Okay... the one and only time I rode a horse (in high school)... the horse threw me into the woods... not a great experience... so I have not been riding since! I love watching the horses race at Saratoga in the summer... the thoroughbreds are quite beautiful!

The person below me loves to collect antiques... :P

:lol:

It depends on what your idea of erotica is. I'm gonna go with probably not me. Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's not me. I do have a collection of really dirty laundry.

The person below me has switched to fall fragrances ; dreaming of Autumn.

Sorry, Jules. Just trying to spice the game up! [smilie=th_yeahthat]

I have begun melting a lot of Fall-ish scents the last couple of weeks, dreaming of Autumn. I am not melting Fall scents exclusively, however.

The person below me loves Summer so much, that she's irritated that anyone is even dreaming of melting Fall scents and plans on melting her Summer scents clean up til' Christmas!

Although I love summer for so many reasons (time with my children, the beach, lazy days swimming.... etc.).... I really love the fall, cool crisp days, beautiful foliage....

I do get sad at the end of the summer... but since I love the fall so much, the sadness gives way to enjoyment of the new season... (winter is a different story... too cold for me)

The person below me loves to travel to Europe...

I have never been to Europe but would love to go. Unfortunately, it is a little out of my price range which leaves more money for my tarts.

The person below me has a husband who gets as excited as she does when the UPS driver brings her packages (not excited that she has spent money, but excited that she is getting great things)!

I wouldn't say excited, exactly, but maybe amused. I usually get a head shake and a big eye roll. Kind of like my reaction to his hunting gear. :roll:

That was great Jason. Tryin' to spice things up. eh? :lol:

The person below me has a candle/tart spreadsheet to organize favorite vendors and scents.