The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

(Smells Like Nirvana!!  I didn't even know that one existed until today, LOLOL!)

A fruit a day is absolutely in my game plan.... It's usually more like 6 fruits, lol... It's free on WW Freestyle, so I can have my fill.   The best are the bags of little clementines....I go through quite a few of those when I am trying not to eat chocolate chip cookies.

The person below me likes to eat a vegetable every day.

Well, we used to, but after awhile Clemmie ignored it and so we gave it to the neighbor. 🙄🐈

The person below me has a favorite new musical group.

Interesting....I usually find some new music I like from our local community college radio but haven't really listened to the radio much lately. Probably the most recent "new to me" music is The Tedeschi Trucks Band (Made Up Mind). Lots of bluesy brass and great vocals. They've been around a while but I just found them over the summer. How about you?

The person below me likes to redecorate their home every year.

(Wow... It took me a couple of days... Bu  I listened to the Tedeschi Trucks Band and love, love, love.  I found them doing Angel From Montgomery and their version blew me away!  We should go hear them sometime!)

Redecorate every year... I wish! I enjoy decorating but that takes some cash!  I will tell you this... I am bored to tears with my teal color scheme...

The person below me has destashed some wax at least once.

Sounds good to me! I'd love to see them!

Destashed? Does that mean give it away to someone else so your inventory goes down? Or does it have to be bought by someone?  I've done the first to my kids and their friends but not the second. Lol

The person below me wears jewelry everyday.

(Destashed is given or sold.  I guess there are destash groups on FB but since I don't have FB I don't know how they work.)

I wear jewelry maybe twice a year, lol.  I like it but I can't wear it at work and then I forget I even have any.

The person below me both loves and hates group dinners.

(I see we are of a mind on the group dinners 😂😂😂)

Yes I do and it is Jo.  My father's middle name was Joseph so I think that was the origin.  I like it although Amy Jo sounds like I just arrived from Petticoat Junction.  (I'm pretty sure I know your whole name but weren't there two middle names? Or am I making that up?)

The person below me can see a dent in her wax stash from one year ago.

I love Amy Jo....it flows! And yes....my given name sounds like a saint....[smilie=th_fear8]and yes...it's three names. Lol

Nope...no dent....no signs of movement....not a scratch. [smilie=th_gif]

The person below me likes going to festivals in the summer.

(LOLOL I think you really have made a dent!!🤣🤣)

Yes I love festivals!  There are a few around here.... Many local Firemen's Festivals... Sauerkraut Festival... Taste of Cincinnati (many local restaurants take to the streets)... Oktoberfest...Bunbury Music Festival... Opera in the Park... My son took me to that last one for Mother's Day in 2016.♥️♥️♥️

The person below me would like to buy a new area rug for one of her rooms.

Oh that sounds beautiful Amy! ❤️ You sure have lots of fun things to do by you!

Actually I was just thinking about that this morning.lol

The person below me has taken NyQuil.

NyQuil...I haven't but I know people who swear by it!  I seem to feel medicine very strongly so I am afraid to take anything... But with a fever I would take it. I hope you feel better soon.

The person below me likes air-popped popcorn.

Funny you should ask...I just bought a microwave glass bowl corn popper....not air pop...but close. And I bought some Amish  purple, blue and red corn to pop in it. 💕

The person below me has tried different/unusual color popcorn.

Thank you for your well wishes. It's been a tough couple days.

(I'm so so sorry you are sick.  Honestly, you just can't seem to catch a break... It's been tough for a long time my friend. Fingers crossed the tide will turn soon!!)

I can't say I have tried an unusual color popcorn, although now that you say that I can't think of anything else and simply must find some. I've been popping the same boring generic brand from the little grocery near my hotel and I think packing peanuts would be an improvement.  Let me know if that microwave version is good!

The person below me eats lots of citrus when she is sick.

Thank you my friend. Things have got to get better from here...right?

I try to since it is supposed to help but my belly rebels against the acid. Don't you worry though...lol...I just shove it in! 🥴

The person below me has a favorite cough drop...when it's needed. (Any recos that work best?)

(yes... Nowhere to go but up!! 🤯👍)

Cough drops... Yes... Well, I like Halls Mentholyptus in the Honey Lemon, or Ricola.  I have had success with both of those so maybe they would help you too, here's hoping! 😘

The person below me has gotten separated from family in a large store. 🙄

Thanks for the recos!

Hmmmm....like when I was a kid? I have never shopped with my husband except for furniture so I'll have to think way back. As a kid my mom would shop forever...I would crawl under the clothes racks and  just sit under there until she called my name. Sooo boring. I still have no love of shopping to this day. LOL

The person below me has Valentines Day plans.

(sounds totally boring under the clothes racks, lolol!)

No Valentine's plans.  We don't really do anything.  To me it is a Hallmark holiday but I'm glad for others who enjoy it! 🤣

The person below me has tried wax crumbles.

I feel the same way about Valentines Day...just sayin.

Yes, I have tried crumbles and I like them. An easy way to put the amount you desire in your warmer. Usually the chunks are too large for my tastes as well as the brittle. I wish more businesses used them.

The person below me has a favorite type of cookie.

(glad I'm not alone in being a scrooge about Valentine's Day....bah humbug!)

(I think the crumbles are totally cool too but am afraid to buy another format...)

Oh, now you've got me... If there is one category of sweets that is my weakness, it would be cookies.  I love any and all cookies, but especially crunchy/crispy ones.  If i had to choose a favorite.... Oh, that is so difficult.  A good simple shortbread cookie would be right up there... Along with thin, crispy, brown-around-the-edges chocolate chip.  I also love, love, love anise pizzelles, and the crispier the better.   Thumbprint cookies... Linzer tarts....pignoli cookies...pralines... Lemon curd bars... Swedish wedding cookies... Those crisp curled up cookies by Pepperidge Farm that look like a straw, Pirouettes - I could go on.

The person below me also has a favorite kind of cookie.  I must hear yours! ❤️😂

[smilie=th_lmao-1] Oh my gosh Amy....your description of the cookies cracked me up! And I'm not a big cookie/cake person at all and you still got me hankering for some cookies. I do make cookie pops or decorated cookies for my students for parties but I'm just not a big fan of most sweets. Salty calls to me!  But as for your question....I don't like prepackaged store bought cookies but if I am near bakery cookies or someone's homemade ones....I guess I'd like a chewy chocolate chip with crispy edges. [smilie=th_Drglar]

The person below me has a favorite cake. (Lololol)

Cake?!  Oh another weakness....i don't like very heavy buttery cakes, but a white cake with a nice plain icing is always good.  I also like carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.  (And you?)

The person below me has a favorite salty snack. 😃

I do like carrot cake. Yum. If I had a choice though...I'd always go with cheesecake. :sFun_nahnahna3: My favorite salty snack...very boring....but it's potato chips...preferably kettle style...crunch, crunch.

The person below me has a favorite perfume.

(I love your new avatar! And Steve is right there with you on the kettle chips.)

You know, I have not worn much perfume in my life... But recently a votive Diptyque candle came with two perfume samples of the buyer's choice, and I have fallen in love with l'Ombre dans l'Eau, or The Shadow in the Water, which is blackcurrant and rose.   Just gorgeous and different, not sweet...I would say the blackcurrant is dominant, very tart...I really like it.  (How about you?)

The person below me will plant something new in her yard or garden this year.