The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Maggie, I don't enjoy flying either. I hope the time in the air goes quickly and you have a wonderful time in FL! I miss the beautiful beaches there.

Congratulations to you and your DH, Biolaeagles. ♡ I'm glad you are able to get away and celebrate. Sounds like a wonderful time you have planned! Wine is tasting is a favorite of mine.

Michele, I hope your mom is doing well.

We're on our way home from Disneyland. We had so much fun! I brought a plug in and melted Lemon Lavender from Scentsy.

Good grief, I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. I can't figure out to delete it on my phone. Sorry! :(

Thanks, Maggie! I'm home now and can't fix it on my tablet, either. I guess you can only edit on a desk top?

I never used to be a morning person, but I am now.

The person below me listens to music more than they watch tv.

Thanks, Maggie! I'm home now and can't fix it on my tablet, either. I guess you can only edit on a desk top?

That's odd. ???? I can edit on my tablet. Hmmmm. Glitch of some kind I guess. I reposted your post in the SOTD....I hope that's ok.

Thank you for replying to my post in the right thread, Maggie! ;)

Well, I have lots of favorite meals. Lol! I really love grilling out; hamburgers, fish, chicken, steak, veggies......

The person below me prefers pie over cake.

I never really caught onto either one even though both of grandma's could sew/knit/crochet/cross stitch anything and tried to teach me.

The person below me keeps a journal.

I like some old movies....some of them are pretty boring. Lol!

The person below me loves to eat tortilla chips and guacamole.

Yes, I like ping pong, although I haven't played in a long time.

The person below me has already started Christmas shopping.

I am mostly done, haha! It's a running joke amongst my family and friends- I'm very organized, like to get things ahead of time for the good deals, and am obsessed with everything Christmas. wub.gif

The person below me has to have a little dessert/treat every night after dinner.

Nope...although I grew up having dessert right after dinner, I don't do that in my home. Hmmmm..... [smilie=th_confused3] it's funny, I just mentioned this exact thing to my kids on vacation last week.

The person below me keeps coffee scented tarts away from other tarts.

I don't, but probably should! I have lots of coffee scents (one of my fave scents!). Luckily, most of my tarts are bakery, so they don't smell that bad even if near one another.

The person below me played high school or college sports.

Not me! I was into art and I've never been able to handle the pressure of the team relying on me! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Gym class was stressful enough...lol!!

The person below me has a favorite cookbook.

I don't. I'm actually not much of a cook (by choice), even though I make dinner for everyone about 6/7 nights a week. We are pretty simple here....gotta have a meal that can be cooked in less than 30 minutes with the kiddos running about! th_pardon.gif

The person below me likes to eat sushi.