The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I did that for years with my pup where I used to live, but it isn't the best place to go for walks where I live now.

The person below me will try and buy all the food for Thanksgiving dinner this week and avoid the grocery store craziness next week.

I'm not sure if the food will keep....but I really don't like to go near the stores right before or right after Thanksgiving. I might try to get what I can Monday.

The person below me watches a bit of TV at night before bed.

Sometimes. But once I'm home I really don't like to go out again, so if I shop after dinner, it's online.

The person below me has tried Dunkin Donuts new Sugar Cookie Latte or their croissant donut.

Well, not the weekend "right after" Thanksgiving....but the weekend "the week after" Thanksgiving. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] KWIM?

The person below me is going to place a Christmas waxy order in December.

Nope - haven't gotten a live tree since I got the artificial one and haven't put up a live wreath recently. Hmmm...maybe I'll hang a live wreath to bring that wonderful smell into the house.[smilie=yes]

The person below me is still eating turkey from Thanksgiving dinner.

I've been thinking of hanging a live wreath but I don't like the jingle jangle of needles falling all over the floor...but I DO love the scent. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Well, we had our second Thanksgiving yesterday....so now we do. ;)

The person below me enjoys balsam/pine/fir scented wax at Christmas.

Nope...but most of my coats/jackets already have dragonflies parked on them.

The person below me has a special clutch they use for "dressin' up fancy".

I used to make Gingerbread cakes (more like a brownie than a cookie) but I haven't done that in a while.

The person below me buys candy canes for their tree.