The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Not at my house...the old DH mows them up. But yes, at my Dads there are LOTS for me to rake.

The person below me has seen a good movie recently.

Nope! Got one ten years ago....was the ONLY time I got the flu. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Been taking my chances since then and it's worked out for me.

The person below me rearranges their furniture every once in a while.

I've rearranged the furniture in the LR and BR several times and now it's how I like it, so it's staying.

The person below me has tried Quaker's 'limited edition' pumpkin spice instant oatmeal. (I found it in the store tonite!)

Yep...I do! I've found 5 Minute White is the best....better than any of the other brand names...and I find it in the dollar store!!!

Not anymore....I try to serve meat with every meal cause I'm a carbaholic and I'd eat meatless everyday if I could. ????

The person below me has worn a scarf this Fall.

LOL...whelp I don't have the matches around for candles...lol....but I do have matches!! So funny!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

The person below me usually puts their candle out by putting the lid on rather than blowing on it.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Ahhhh, nope. (My face must permanently look like that cause I seem to use that emotie all the time!! LOL)

The person below me has had a dream that they remember recently.

My sis took over making Thanksgiving dinner (yay!), but I always used to stuff the bird on Thanksgiving.

The person below me doesn't melt/burn waxies before Thanksgiving dinner and interfere with the good smells coming from the kitchen.